Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 06:55 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,393,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
We must define what Love is....and I tell you this Love is not sexual in nature....Love is caring for all the things God made Good...so that those Givens Genesis 9:3 are continually in existance for the next of kin to enjoy!

Love...Not making death sentences or spreading Deadly Virus around or Bacteria, so others get sick.

Do onto others as you would have done onto you!

And that God says He Gives everything..to us all...so why do we have to pay?

Again how do we define Love? if by making people have to have something God did not make, nor did he Give....needs to have in order to recieve the Givens we all need for life.
See here...is where Jesus saw error...that makes the criminal, the prostitute, the sex slaves, the sin, and evil that now has come forth because of Money!....and Jesus stud with them....because it was not intirely their fault.
And what is born under the IDOL?....EVIl and SIN!
ANd who is supporting that?...the taxed hand...who work for it, more than working for God.
And the earth now suffers because of it!...and if that earth dies....we all die!

Is that love?

Polluting the waters , air , and soils, poisoning the insects and other living things God Loves....for bent profits and gains?

How we define Love...is more than a romp in the hay!

So when you define Love the correct way....Then I might ask show me this Love You speak of in the world?

Oh...look they condem a man (Saddam) with underhandedness and lies, then have him slaughtered.....and human sacrifice was made to do this!

Oh Look...they are hunting for Al Quida and Bin Ladden for supposedly attacking the IDOL'S monument of death and suffering they errected...And they are killing Talaban, and other people in Afghabistan that are in their way....and the whole world signed in on that Evil and it continues on, and more are asked to sacrifice their children into it on both sides!

Breaking the Commandments of God!= Murder!

So where is the LOVE your speaking about?

It does not exist!...it is a delusion of a bent mind at this point in time!

And the reason for all the stupidity is because Love has not been defined correctly by anyone for the greator Good of ALL Living things God said he loves!....if they continue to oppress trade, and omit or prohibite certain plants from being sown and traded freely or even just Grown!...then Love of all is not!

There is where we define Love...by being fare in trade...not oppressing but helping them make a sound economic base that supports Life in accordance with GOD's laws of the lands!!!..and his commandments done to the letter of the law...No IDOLS please...that includes money which is engraven, and made too important or more important than Sowing seeds and making Paradise?....who would of thunk it!

And All life depends on US to keep the Garden well!...what did God say about touching the dead blood?...Not to touch it!...and here we are 2010 doing what God said not to!

So if we do not do that simple task sinlessly.......then people and other life which is vital to the system that keeps us, is left unattended, and or unrestored....it fails us and them....is that Love?

Polluting and poisoning the earth?.....is that Love?...Woe to them who harm the Earth!
Bringing about virus and plague upon the people?....is that Love?

So you define Love to me that makes me believe LOVE is with you....I'll define woe and wrath...for Love without punishment is pure stupidity amd most ill-rational at this point in time!
And in order to perfect LOVE...we must define what we need to be human and live in peace, health, and happiness!....with out those things I just mentioned...life is not a loving thing.....and we do not have those three things YET...so Love is none existant in its true form!

God's Love is perfect love....THe love of Life....and when we turn to understanding that Love, we reframe from poisoning it, polluting it, and spreading death in it!...and if we do not stop,....God will end it for them! for it is those who sin continually that Gain death....

Only through Jesus can one be saved...who brings us back to the begiining of the book....Genesis 1:11,1:12,1:29, *2:15* The reason for our making! and Gen 9:3 in accordance with Acts 3:21, 10:15, and REV 17:17!

When that is done sinlessly....Then EDENS are the multiple!...and that Goes into the heavens to make more like it!

Many mansions!
One Kingdom!...No IDOLS of DEATH...and a healthier existance in life!...a presteen, clean, and stable enviroment....restored onto God!

That is LOVE!// for what is Good for God...is Good for all living things God made Good!

Amen?
Matthew 23:24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

Old 12-30-2010, 07:49 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,523,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBrown80 View Post
Being monogamous doesn't protect you from HIV. Being celibate does. Just because you are monogomous doesn't mean your partner is. And really, condoms also help protect against HIV too. Using condoms is a lot more effective than "jeez, i hope my partner is as monogamous as I am".

Also, all of the 10 commandments are for us to stay well and be happy? Really? How does remembering the sabbath and keeping it holy keep us physically well? How does not coveting your neighbors things keep you physically well?

By the way, I am not sure if you are aware of this, but none of the 10 commandments tell you not to have sex. So why would you bring up the 10 commandments when you are talking about being monogamous as a form of HIV prevention? Not to mention the fact that there are numerous ways to contract HIV/AIDS that have nothing to do with sex. I have a friend that contracted HIV back in the late 80s from a blood transfusion.
Having a monogamous marriage is more protection than sleeping around though. I wouldn't put much trust in a condom, they do break sometimes.

If you covet your neighbor's things you may be hurt by your neighbor or worse. If you steal what you covet it can lead to jail.

There is nothing wrong with having sex but one needs to stay safe. Keeping the commandants and going to church keeps us mindful of them and in the long run that is good. Actions have consequences. Doing what is right will keep us healthy and happy.

Old 12-30-2010, 07:54 AM

5,421 posts, read 6,507,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
. Keeping the commandants and going to church keeps us mindful of them and in the long run that is good. Actions have consequences. Doing what is right will keep us healthy and happy.
I'm not sure that's true, but even if it were, would it really be worth it?

Most of the best things I've done in my life have been a little dangerous. I've won some and lost some, but you can't avoid all risks.

Playing it safe will guarantee you a boring life.

Old 12-30-2010, 08:56 AM

912 posts, read 827,637 times
We all suffer, as we are all a part of humanity, with the proportionate abject lifestyle.

Good people care, about the demise in the tainted fruits, of the abhorrent rejection

The disorder to healthy intimacy, expressed in homosexuality and hedonism is reflected on all of humanity as we are a social being.

We learn, consequently grow and need the finest in our fellow man in order to flourish as one.

The deviant ones are.."carried" through the short steps to unification towards peace in mankind.

The child slips, or is pushed and scrapes his knee. The day is altered as injury is at hand.
Those who condemn the child, fall as well. Condemn the fall, the push but not the child. Those who enlighten patiently are the healers .

This is the will of God, that we are one through our imperfections and grow towards final goodness. "Know, that goodness will win in the end. Detachment from self in humility of imperfection is required in..... assistance to our fellow man .

It is the example of detachment, from personal fear and self absorption, in humility to imperfection......... through courage and hope, that heals.

Last edited by Blue Hue; 12-30-2010 at 10:04 AM..

Old 12-30-2010, 10:16 AM

2,211 posts, read 4,852,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hue View Post
We all suffer, as we are all a part of humanity, with the proportionate abject lifestyle.

Good people care, about the demise in the tainted fruits, of the abhorrent rejection

The disorder to healthy intimacy, expressed in homosexuality and hedonism is reflected on all of humanity as we are a social being.

We learn, consequently grow and need the finest in our fellow man in order to flourish as one.

The deviant ones are.."carried" through the short steps to unification towards peace in mankind.

The child slips, or is pushed and scrapes his knee. The day is altered as injury is at hand.
Those who condemn the child, fall as well. Condemn the fall, the push but not the child. Those who enlighten patiently are the healers .

This is the will of God, that we are one through our imperfections and grow towards final goodness. "Know, that goodness will win in the end. Detachment from self in humility of imperfection is required in..... assistance to our fellow man .

It is the example of detachment, from personal fear and self absorption, in humility to imperfection......... through courage and hope, that heals.
I am not trying to be condescending, but.....what?

Am I reading ee cummings?

Old 12-30-2010, 10:19 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
You will have to excuse my assumption that you wear some in your face religious bling, as it is a common disguise of purveyors of hatred here in the buy bull belt. Guess only your buy bull is close at hand.

Obviously you do walk and talk your hatred as you please. But it is not righteous, sound or truthful, it is sick, hateful arrogant stupidity born in the vast ignorance of a fairy tale.
My dear counterpart....

I was born by a perverted incestual father, and an Angelic Mother, In poverty... which broke up the family ties...due to his incestual nature onto my sisters....Mother found a new boyfriend...A gay pedophile!

.....I was attacked by The Gay Pedophile when I was a child, and I escaped his attack using my sharp teeth!!! And I told my mother what he did before the wedlock.....And My Mother married him anyway, because he had wealth, and she chose him and his lies, over me and my truth,(the second worse than the first), the other children who disliked him aswell (for very good reason) all dashed to one side, to gain wealth...I ran away form that threat as a child, onto the road of Pain and suffering, and found certain angelic forms in a Rasta man, who taught me something about righteousness..and a plant called Marijuana, and God's will being fulfilled, and we were many doing the will and fullfilling the word...till the police came and ruined our handyworks, as children too younge to work, or be imprisoned....and we (some) Children were put into group homes/detention centers, of verying natures..Me being placed in a religious one supposedly??, that profaned the plants use, and growth, and hid so many abused children!!...was forced to read and study the Bible.
And in that, I found instructions, and a moral code of conduct...and Jesus saying let em be???...but in the same breath..he also proclaims that they should let me be, and the holy be, and the righteous be!....and I was put into Jail, for growing plants of this nature...and they were claiming I was a criminal because of it...? My younger brother was attacked by a Gay drunker...to instill even more hatred into my mind......I continued to study the plants and insects into my adult life...and was arrested for doing so...and they tried to pin a lie on me, saying I was growing them to sell....and that was not the case!
I was Growing them to study a hermaphrodite genome in them and put them back where they belong!..in the enviroment...and as God has clearly spoken, that these plants are Good, and given to me and others if not all, as the bible states in Genesis9:3 and utilizing ACTS 10:15 to that...and there must be a reason for them to be...Just like there is a reason for us to be....God said that he made us tenders and keepers of the Garden,,,So that is what I am trying to do....to some extent...

And still I am labled a criminal..for wanting to make paradise., and or eventual eternal life with God?...could be...the opposite of this world..as we are seeing a constant death reality for reasons unknown...maybe Jesus saw something in sowing the seeds..sinlessly...reversing something....eh?

What sick minds/spirits want to harm the children by raping them??? and infecting them????...and was like this once upon a time??? Dueteronomie spoke about such things being done...and what was the resulting factor?

And what is being made here before me in defiance of what God asked we all do?...is anything but paradise!...if the children suffer such twisted minds....that want to defile their purity, and set them on a bent path...saying where is GOD? or there is no GOD...for how could God allow this to be?...or how can anyone allow this to be?

Now you run along, and take a good look at what this world is destine for, and is creating in the shadows!!!...with their bombs and Guns of bent glory and industrial madness, and that IDOL that is polluting it all....protecting FREEDOM? And LIBERTY FOR ALL?...more lies!...WHo are they slaughtering now for what ever reasons?....surely not freedom and liberty for all is it?...and if you have to pay to live in it...it is anything but free!

And yet the prisons are full!...wonder why?...is that what they call liberty?

And the things God said not to do are being made legal .??..and the things God said to do...are illegal!...And I am witness to that!

Wonder why?

And there is ill health, pestilences, oddweather, earthquakes, tainted fish, and foods...depleating food stocks...more and more suffering and poverty..while they build more hospitals, and prison centers and charge an even hgher price to live in death gaining death in sin constantly?...wonder why??...I know why!
More destitution of the people will only invoke more hostilities, crime, and eventual uprising!...if this stupidity continues!...oh they have prepared for that...

Cause I know what God said...and I can see what doing the opposite brings!...as I draw my lines in the sands....and turn the page to the next revealing chapter!

Pedophiles in the churches?...Jesus saw it too!
Gays and lesbians in wedlock?...DO NOT ADD TO THE WORD, OR TAKE AWAY ANY FROM THE WORD OF GOD! ...and thus I know somethings have already been changed...cause that is the nature of the beast..to do the opposite of what is righteous and good, and sound....
If you do not see the ANTI GOD< ANTI EDEN<ANTI CHRIST FORMING Yet, your blind, DEAF and DUMB!

Amen?

To this day they still imprison God's children for growing certain plants, and trying to make a living naturally speaking...for free!...war on drugs? prohibition of plants?...wHO IS DOING THAT?...WHo hates the children of God, and the conceptual ideal of it being Given..and free, if we comply to the laws of the land...and the ways of God....it is all Given...shared...expressed with word and teaching of making more...multiply the givens!...and this can expand into the universe when done accordingly!

And not restoring anything of a likeness as to what EDEN was, or could be...if we all Just thought about what God Gave us, AND IS SHARING WITH US, and how to make them all work in union...all things must be in place!...the right placement, causes the right solutions!

The right ACT causes the right expression/language of universal Love for all life is precious and vital to the fuction of X..which is not sexual....Give, share, be one with them, care and good will onto them, so they know, and learn, and change to the greator good of all in all for all!...Not poison them, or slaughter them, or imprison them, or war with them, for profits and gains in stupidity...teach them it is for the greator Good of all living things, and in all we subject oursleves to the laws and precepts of God too make a better world !! ..by word of GOD> which is LOVE of all things that do his commandments, uphold his precepts,, and make a healthy estate in which to live with all in good stewardship!...then they will help us make that which we cannot make ourselves!!!..as God will help us and the kingdoms of this world, will become the kingdom of God, in eteranl estates of Health, prosparity, and life eternal!..brought to the universal truth and spreading of LIFE into it, the way God intended us to be........NOT DEATH AND SICKNESS AND SUFFERING in a war against Nature in selfishness of the self...poisoning everything to live in luxury, and slaughtering everything to feed the unholy!

Ying and yang?

So...I have reason to hate those who create those sins and evils and suffeing and sickness it all creates.....and yet all I said was stop sinning...and avoid the woes and wrath that are coming for it..and the sins and evil that create it!!

Now that is compasion for them as best as I can muster,...being human in sin,...and giving them a chance to change their tune, before it is too late!,,and that goes for all people...sexual ludeness is with them too!
And so is the curse of death....which sin Creates and brings!

Becareful....death sentence is final!...and that obsolves me from picking up the sword to smith them....so I/or others doing God's will and word..and trying, remain sinless enough to restore something important, AND FULFILL his word and will.

And if they find a cure for those death sentences......another one will come more prevelant than the first!
Amen!

Last edited by Sir Les; 12-30-2010 at 11:43 AM..

Old 12-30-2010, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBrown80 View Post
I am not trying to be condescending, but.....what?

Am I reading ee cummings?
Ha Ha Ha, continue...... or appear ridiculous at once.

Old 12-30-2010, 12:29 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hue View Post

Be Perfect...Jesus said...and it is in being Perfect in the word of God...Do all that God asked, in accordance to the commandments being applied to all...and the first instruction out of Genesis which is God's word and will of why he created us HUMANKIND....when those two words come together correctly...HUMAN KIND...Which is never going to come if we break the first, second, third, fourth, fifth , sixth ,seventh, eigth, nineth, tenth or the one Jesus added Eleventh...then those two words never come together....and thus inperfection will continue to exist in this reality!

There are those who denie that conceptual thinking...of the greator Good for all living things...as they put themselves more important than anything else!...and even with the virus, and the signs of woe upon them...they continue to do the unthinkable things on one side of the coin, while showing a different face on the other.

Still making war?...Yep!
Still lying to the people?...Yep!
Still oppessing others, and enslaving them to do other things rather than fulfilling God's word and will?...yep!
Mocking the word and God?...Yep!
And spreading sickness and suffering into the human condition....because they like what they do....Yep!

And it is all because of what?.....Breaking the commandments of God!

So here is wisdom...Stop sinning (which is the disobediance of GOD and his word)...and do what is righteous and sound onto all living things God made...and even the forgiveness is with them too....as Jesus said to tell all the living...not just humans...that the Son has brought forth a message...that they too are being welcomed back into the kingdom of God , if they choose to stop sinning....as we are to also do.

Perfect the self...and then we can perfect them.
For how can imperfection correct and make others perfect?...would they listen?...So first be perfect in that word of God..and those laws of God...and show them other living things we comply....and in that we help them...by treating them with respect and Caring...showing them compassion and understanding of what they do, to help the system work better....and when we expand our thoughts onto them in that way, that the cycle of life is made up of many different members of living things God made Good....would they not also help us know God?..and stop whatever sin they do, if they do sin?...so that that kingdom comes to be not only on Earth..but in heaven as the kingdom expands with God into the new.

See peace can be made with all of them other living things...if we comply...they will also.
Or at least some will, and some won't....and that is what God is after...saving those who want to be saved..."first by showing us (Christ) Second by restoring him after he was slaughtered by the sinners and evil doers...So we know God has eternity in hand for some.....and then his mercies...time, a double time, and a half a time , so that we can see the cause and effect of denial, error, and corruption bloodshed and human sacrifices still going on in the world that uses the idol...so we come to understand that it is a false system under an IDOL that only begets more death, sickness, and suffering poverty and death continually abounding, while the lands become barren and even catch on fire.....not doing what God said to do.

Perfect the self...be sinless...which means to do what God said to do...Which Jesus said he fulfilled on night before he died..in the Garden on the Mount of OLIVES..in accordance to the commandments, and first instruction God gave ADAM and then EVE...putting back something God wanted at the center of the Garden.

Filthy and EVIL?
Jesus says let em be...so let em be...if they contract sickness that brings death and suffering to their door, when word has been given about" not doing what they do" to contract it...let em be!

That is the reward of their own doing!
The love is in saying Don't do it!

Free choice?..some will say!...let em Do and let em have the rewards they seek to gain for doing what God said not to!...Not my bed...So I will not lie in it, nor make..nor wash it clean, so they can continue to do what should not be done!

Last edited by Sir Les; 12-30-2010 at 12:52 PM..

Old 12-30-2010, 01:50 PM

Att. Sir Les

If a person wearing a clown's outfit runs into town screaming fire and no one listens as,
the clowns out fit draws humor,

It is not altogether the towns people, that error is about,
Would it be the clown in his funny attire, bereft of any clout ?

You have a big red nose, funny red hair and a poca-dot garb.
It is the clowns fault the town is all burning, as you know the fire is about,

but you've dressed for yourself
and no-one else !

Last edited by Blue Hue; 12-30-2010 at 02:46 PM.. Reason: added his/her

Old 12-30-2010, 02:53 PM

7,998 posts, read 12,280,448 times
Thread closed pending moderation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.