Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2011, 10:07 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,664,170 times

Advertisements

NO THANK YOU!

This is what the Muslim Brotherhood does to those who profess to love Jesus Christ...and abhore! anything that has to do with alla...the torah...AND!!! sharia law! <<<>>> who they call INFIDELS!...and they despise us...do not be fooled!...they are in the United Sates right now and have been for years...growing in numbers and power...focusing on one day soon to overtake us!...and that day is not too far off now with all the rage and hostility going on around the world!...now could be their BEST! time ever to move in even more!!!

KEEP IT! I for one do NOT! want anything to do with you or your religion!

...when you get to the sight, click the advertisement window out of the way, and you can locate this story 10 down from the top of the list of today's news...

...this man was a professed Christian...

Pakistani minister assassinated in Islamabad
www.ndtv.com Pakistani minister Shahbaz Bhatti has reportedly died in Islamabad after his car was shot at by men who are yet to be identified. They opened fire on his car as he was leaving his home. Mr Bhatti was the Minister for Minority Affairs.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:15 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,045,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
NO THANK YOU!

This is what the Muslim Brotherhood does to those who profess to love Jesus Christ...and abhore! anything that has to do with alla...the torah...AND!!! sharia law! <<<>>> who they call INFIDELS!...and they despise us...do not be fooled!...they are in the United Sates right now and have been for years...growing in numbers and power...focusing on one day soon to overtake us!...and that day is not too far off now with all the rage and hostility going on around the world!...now could be their BEST! time ever to move in even more!!!

KEEP IT! I for one do NOT! want anything to do with you or your religion!

...when you get to the sight, click the advertisement window out of the way, and you can locate this story 10 down from the top of the list of today's news...

...this man was a professed Christian...

Pakistani minister assassinated in Islamabad
www.ndtv.com Pakistani minister Shahbaz Bhatti has reportedly died in Islamabad after his car was shot at by men who are yet to be identified. They opened fire on his car as he was leaving his home. Mr Bhatti was the Minister for Minority Affairs.

Do you know what the Torah is? The first 5 books of the bible... Do you abhore the first 5 books of the bible?

As to the other items, I do not care for Islam. I also do not care when Christians come to this forum prosletysing......

So I suppose that if Christians can do it then they ought not be surprised when others do it also.....

Old 03-02-2011, 10:21 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,664,170 times
[quote=Jazzymom;18100620]Do you know what the Torah is? The first 5 books of the bible... Do you abhore the first 5 books of the bible?]/quote]

...whatever the name of their holy book is that they read and live by, that states to to kill the infidels! THAT! one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom
As to the other items, I do not care for Islam. I also do not care when Christians come to this forum prosletysing......
...good for you.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:32 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,045,427 times
[quote=Verna Perry;18100722]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Do you know what the Torah is? The first 5 books of the bible... Do you abhore the first 5 books of the bible?]/quote]

...whatever the name of their holy book is that they read and live by, that states to to kill the infidels! THAT! one!

...good for you.

The Muslim book is the Qur'an. The Torah is the first 5 books of the Bible which is also included in your Old Testament so it is a book you follow if it is in your Bible so I would assume you don't abhor it.....

Christians are as bad about prosletysing along with Muslims......

Old 03-02-2011, 10:36 AM

13,809 posts, read 26,569,322 times
The actions of some backward Pakistani extremists should not be a bludgeon against all Muslims. Still it is terrible that this man was killed for his beliefs and opposition to their extreme blasphemy laws.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:40 AM

33,559 posts, read 37,160,046 times
I certainly don't find a whole lot of difference between extremist Christians and extremist Muslims....One is as bad as the other, but at least the Muslims know what book they follow.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:44 AM

7,998 posts, read 12,280,448 times
The bashing of other religious beliefs is not tolerated on this forum and warrants infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality