Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 05:14 PM

21 posts, read 29,099 times

Advertisements

Boxcar Overkill :yes that what i believe but before that i make many researches to reach to this result
so you have also to make your researches to reach to a logic results
I wish all the best for you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2011, 05:21 PM

Boxcar Overkill :yes that what i believe but before that i make many researches to reach to this result
so you have also to make your researches to reach to a logic results
I wish all the best for you

Old 03-30-2011, 06:13 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islam is my life View Post
baxendale: thank you very much for your comment
I hope you benefited from this web site
Well, I didn't actually visit the website. I was hoping that you would provide more detailed evidence here on the forum. If I'm studying under a religious master such as yourself, I would like a bit more background information. How old are you, what are your qualifications etc. To make you more comfortable I'll provide a few details about myself. I'm an elderly overweight balding male confined to a wheelchair. I raise hamsters and gerbils in my spare time (more to come later) my star sign is Libra and I have hazel eyes. Looking forward to hearing from you. Do you have a mustache?

Old 03-30-2011, 10:43 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
Well, I didn't actually visit the website. I was hoping that you would provide more detailed evidence here on the forum. If I'm studying under a religious master such as yourself, I would like a bit more background information. How old are you, what are your qualifications etc. To make you more comfortable I'll provide a few details about myself. I'm an elderly overweight balding male confined to a wheelchair. I raise hamsters and gerbils in my spare time (more to come later) my star sign is Libra and I have hazel eyes. Looking forward to hearing from you. Do you have a mustache?
Already gave you a rep, if I had known this was ahead, I would have waited......... Do you have a mustache, this is too funny!! Religion can get the best of us.

Old 04-01-2011, 03:44 PM

In the name of God
baxendale: i am so happy of your comment
Thank you for your description that i am a religious master but i am and i will be a student for all my life who need to learn more and more about my great religion
About your question if i have a mustache , No, i do not because i am a female and i am here to clarify the mysterious things about my wonderful religion ,which is Islam which makes you happy and in peaceful life
Many people of non Muslims make a relation between Islam and terrorism but of course that is totally false because if you read carefully about Islam you will find that it reject all bad things not only terrorism , you can find that in the web site which include a details and conclusive evidence from Quran (Book of Allah, the Almighty)
The web site has 3 pages all of them consider as a guide for Islam , they speak about who is Allah and how we should worship him , what is Quran , its miracle and its association with our world , also they speak about Muslims beliefs and many other things . It is a very nice web site , hope that you can visit this site and get benefit
I wish all the best for you and others

Old 04-01-2011, 03:55 PM

1,906 posts, read 1,615,963 times
Islam is my life, I thank you for your best wishes for all of the people posting on this forum. As a Pagan and Witch myself, I can and do accept good wishes and prayers from everyone who means well toward me (or others), and you seem to do just that.

While I do not have any thoughts of changing my religion, I appreciate your sincerity.

Old 04-01-2011, 07:11 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,970 times
Quote:
In the name of God
baxendale: i am so happy of your comment
Thank you for your description that i am a religious master but i am and i will be a student for all my life who need to learn more and more about my great religion
About your question if i have a mustache , No, i do not because i am a female and i am here to clarify the mysterious things about my wonderful religion ,which is Islam which makes you happy and in peaceful life
Many people of non Muslims make a relation between Islam and terrorism but of course that is totally false because if you read carefully about Islam you will find that it reject all bad things not only terrorism , you can find that in the web site which include a details and conclusive evidence from Quran (Book of Allah, the Almighty)
The web site has 3 pages all of them consider as a guide for Islam , they speak about who is Allah and how we should worship him , what is Quran , its miracle and its association with our world , also they speak about Muslims beliefs and many other things . It is a very nice web site , hope that you can visit this site and get benefit
I wish all the best for you and others
Thank you for your response and letting me know your are a female. Do you have a mustache?
I'm currently busy studying all religions trying to sort out the chaff from the grain. Or more commonly said, the s...t from the shinola. This is going to take a while as most of them have undocumented miracles coming out the wazoo. The more I research, the harder it gets, zombies and resurrections are all over the place.

Old 04-02-2011, 10:15 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,210,451 times
Quote:
In the name of god
I am a new member , i hope to be a friend to all of you .
While i was reading some topics in your forum i found that some of you has a wrong beliefs . All of us has some wrong beliefs especially about our religion so we should try to search for the truth , for that i found these link to help you to find the truth Here You Will Get The Answer
please log in these web site and read every thing in it , i am sure that you will find all the truth

I am waiting for your comments
Gutter-Religion

Old 04-03-2011, 09:57 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
In the name of god
I am a new member , i hope to be a friend to all of you .
While i was reading some topics in your forum i found that some of you has a wrong beliefs . All of us has some wrong beliefs especially about our religion so we should try to search for the truth , for that i found these link to help you to find the truth Here You Will Get The Answer
please log in these web site and read every thing in it , i am sure that you will find all the truth

I am waiting for your comments
I've looked into Islam before. It's got a lot of good teachings to it and you'd never suspect that all the wackos in the Middle East are actually reading the same book. Either they aren't reading it or they're reading it wrong IMHO.

My own search for truth has led me elsewhere and I've every confidence that I'm where God wants me to be.

Accepting Islam would be problematic anyways. There are two BIG things that I've never been able to reconcile about Islam (as well as many many smaller issues that I won't bother mentioning.)
1.) Islam accepts Jesus of Nazareth as a prophet and the Jewish Messiah which is significant. Yet the Koran's account blatantly contradicts almost everything we know from the first-hand written accounts -- the New Testament.

The New Testament has him being conceived, Mary carrying him for the usual 9 months and giving birth in a stable in Bethlehem with Joseph by her side.

The Koran has him conceived and going to full term in a greatly accellerated timeframe. While the Koran account maintains that it was a virgin birth, it places Mary completely alone in the desert leaning against a date palm tree when giving birth to Jesus.

The New Testament states very clearly that Jesus of Nazareth really was crucified and really did die. The spear-thrust into his side while he still hung on the cross pretty much puts the matter to rest, the man was a corpse. Yet the Koran account is rather insistant that Jesus never actually died nor was he crucified -- but that it was all ... an illusion?

2.) Mohammed specifically commanded that all apostates abandoning Islam for another religion are to be killed. Not only does this make me want nothing to do with converting to Islam EVER, but this creates a drastically unequal interfaith dialogue -- the sharing is strictly one-way. Sure a Muslim like yourself can listen to what I believe, but they won't dare convert. For example, you and all Muslims you know might conveniently ignore that passage of the Koran -- but lets just say you were to leave Islam for ... oh, say Christianity, then you'd become an instant target to any Muslim you meet later on who finds out you're and apostate may not be so willing to accomodate you -- and of course you'd be killed.

So any dialogue between you and I can only go one way -- you trying to convert me but never really giving my own beliefs a chance to be true. And I'm simply unwilling to engage in such a one-sided discussion.

And yes this really does happen. On separate occasions I've met two different younger men who were once Muslims that converted to my faith. Both of them are actively hiding their identity and location because each of them had a relative hunting for them that would kill them whenever he found them. An uncle in one case, and I think the father in the other case.

Other misgivings: Jesus said there would be false prophets that would come and "by their fruits ye shall know them." The fruits of Islam aren't looking so great right now with massacres, bloodthirsty riots over the slightest insult to Mohammed or the Koran, honor killings, nine year old girls being forced into polygamous marriages, Nazi-like religious police running all over the Middle East sticking their noses in absolutely everything, and there are FAR TOO MANY cases where Muslims burn Bibles, crosses, dynamite sacred statues of Buddah, persecute and murder the Christian minorities living among them, etc. Muslims word-wide are far too frequently showing that they have absolutely no respect for things that are sacred to others.

Islam is my Life, I'm sure you mean well but how on earth can you make a religion whose adherents do so many terrible things sound like something ANYONE wants to be a part of?

Old 04-03-2011, 10:11 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,864,701 times
I have serious doubts that any known religious construct bears any faint similarity to truth. It is all BELIEF, and that makes it an entirely different ball of wax, it need not have even an iota of truth, kinda like the Easter Bunny but not as believable. If it makes you feel any better, I don't believe in Elves, Pixies, Martians, and,...I disbelieve equally in all of the gods ever devised by the warped brain of man. I am an equal opportunity skeptic and the proper term is "Atheist". AND,........YES, I do have a moustache !!!! (alternate spelling spoken here)

Last edited by Dusty Rhodes; 04-03-2011 at 10:20 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality