Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 02:57 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,255,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
There is perhaps a larger, more profound implication here that EVERYONE appears to be missing.

What if.....just what if.....humans evolved from GUINEA PIGS?????

Has anyone considered the ramifications???? OMG

20yrsinBranson

LOL,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2011, 04:13 AM

33,624 posts, read 37,278,025 times
Science has pretty much confirmed that there is a creator of all life on earth. The creator is the original god worshiped by humankind. Well, one of them anyway. Every single atom in every life form on earth was created in stars.

YouTube - Star Death and the Creation of Elements - Wonders of the Universe: Stardust, preview - BBC Two

Old 04-13-2011, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Science has pretty much confirmed that there is a creator of all life on earth. The creator is the original god worshiped by humankind. Well, one of them anyway. Every single atom in every life form on earth was created in stars.

YouTube - Star Death and the Creation of Elements - Wonders of the Universe: Stardust, preview - BBC Two
but was consioussness created within these stars,the material elements arre not the same energy as the spiritual

Old 04-13-2011, 06:12 AM

5,458 posts, read 6,732,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobeable View Post
but was consioussness created within these stars,the material elements arre not the same energy as the spiritual
Yes, they are different. For example, material elements actually exist.

Old 04-13-2011, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCfromNC View Post
Yes, they are different. For example, material elements actually exist.
pity youve no evidence that spiritual energy dosent exist,i might actually take you serious

Old 04-13-2011, 07:34 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,861,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobeable View Post
pity youve no evidence that spiritual energy dosent exist,i might actually take you serious
Hmm, reminds me of the "Dragon in my garage" story.

Old 04-13-2011, 07:41 AM

1,883 posts, read 3,013,479 times
To get back to the mutated gene flaw,what is the response of creationists to this?How does man end up with the VERY same flaw in it's genetic structure if it didn't descend from primates?

Creationist are always squawking that there is no direct evidence of a link.Well now we have it.So how does this impact the creationist view of evolution.( I am sure they will find some reason that seems semi plausible to them,but just wondering what the next flimsy reason for denying more evidence of evolution will be).

Old 04-13-2011, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifertexan View Post
To get back to the mutated gene flaw,what is the response of creationists to this?How does man end up with the VERY same flaw in it's genetic structure if it didn't descend from primates?

Creationist are always squawking that there is no direct evidence of a link.Well now we have it.So how does this impact the creationist view of evolution.( I am sure they will find some reason that seems semi plausible to them,but just wondering what the next flimsy reason for denying more evidence of evolution will be).
why do guinee pigs have the same flaw???where did they get it from????

Old 04-13-2011, 07:45 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,861,735 times
I've just got to ask this. What's with the no space convention after punctuation marks?

Old 04-13-2011, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
Hmm, reminds me of the "Dragon in my garage" story.
if someone makes a claim,youi'd expect some type of evidence,if not,even a reason

i think people forget that their are practices that deal with spiritual awareness,like chanting, these practitioners would definitly think its funny for someone to make that kind of a statement,especially since they havnt even tried it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality