Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2011, 09:05 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,880,101 times

Advertisements

Anyone have a straight-jacket??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2011, 02:42 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,078,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
In the day that God destroys the Great Nothern nations that try to destroy the state of Israel.

Ezekiel 39:19.20

For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beast of the field and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, (AND ALL THE MEN THAT ARE UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH, SHALL SHAKE AT MY PRESENCE, AND THE MOUNTAINS SHALL BE THROWN DOWN, AND THE STEEP PLACES SHALL FALL, AND EVERY WALL SHALL FALL TO THE GROUND.)
Yaweh wishes to destroy the state of Israel, because it is the greatest trickster in our history. Like I said, multiple earthquakes. I believe demons can be easily defeated however, if we stand together. I will pray hard. Best of luck to you, and which ever side you decide to stand on!

Old 05-02-2011, 03:18 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,564,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
Yaweh wishes to destroy the state of Israel, because it is the greatest trickster in our history. Like I said, multiple earthquakes. I believe demons can be easily defeated however, if we stand together. I will pray hard. Best of luck to you, and which ever side you decide to stand on!
Demons are easily defeated, all one has to do is recognize they are solely legend, and poof, they cease to exist. Works equally well on leprechauns, gods, devils, and the drooling monster under the bed.

Old 05-02-2011, 10:08 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,980,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Anyone have a straight-jacket??

Matthew 27:54 When the centurion an those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified. And exclaimed. "Surely He was the son of God!"

You see Rafius, back then the centurion was wise enought to put two and two together. And he knew the earthquake was a sign from God. Confirming that Jesus Christ was the Son of God.

Wilkerson spent much of his life warning the world that God was going to start Judging the earth with natural disasters. So when we see Wilkerson killed in Texas. And on that very day a storm comes out of Texas, and becomes one ot the worst Tornado outbreaks in American history. The wise will understand. Yet the lost will only ignore that reality.

Old 05-02-2011, 10:14 PM

Hurry up with that jacket someone!!

Old 05-02-2011, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminoustruth View Post
hahahahah

Leave our country! Please!!!

"on the very day he died...we got hit by tornato outbreaks" realize the stupidity of that statement.

Did you ever bother to think that because there are more things to
destroy is the only reason they were suposedly more destructive?

I chose to belive that god wanted him dead. God is trying to show christians in the bible belt a lesson, first with dry spells, then floods, and now with tornatoes. He wants them to gtfo. Idk about you, but god is blessing me beautifully and it's holyness inspires me to urge you to seek mental help and stop pitying yourself.

NOAA recorded 312 tornadoes in 24 hours last week.

This was more tornadoes in a single day than any other day in United States history.

There was nothing stupid about that. However, to non believers. Facts always appear stupid to them if they help to confirm a Biblical God.

Old 05-02-2011, 10:29 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,216,372 times
Oh, piffle. That tornado outbreak don't confirm a Biblical god to anyone other than an uber-Christian who will see it as such. Why would so many tornadoes fall upon an area which is so highly Christian?

Old 05-02-2011, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Hurry up with that jacket someone!!

On the same day as David Wilkersons death. NOAA recorded 312 tornadoes in 24 hours. This was the most tornadoes recorded in a single day, than any other day in United States history.

Rafius, maybe you should save the jacket for someone who ignores reality.

Old 05-02-2011, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Oh, piffle. That tornado outbreak don't confirm a Biblical god to anyone other than an uber-Christian who will see it as such. Why would so many tornadoes fall upon an area which is so highly Christian?

Why would so many tornadoes fall upon an area which is so highly Christian?

1 Peter 4:17

God has aready begun judging his own people. And if his judgment begins with us, imagine how terrible it will be for those who refuse to obey his message.

Old 05-02-2011, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Rafius, maybe you should save the jacket for someone who ignores reality.
I am saving it for someone that ignores reality... you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality