Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 02:45 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,246,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Irrational thought is to ignore the obvious, and dismiss the reality of the Scriptures. When the man who predicted that God's wrath would be poured out on all the earth for the sin of mankind. And then this man dies on the very day when America experiences it's worse Tornado outbreak in it's history. That is what is truly childish. To believe this was just an accident or simply coincidental, is what is truly irrational. And yet for the non believer as always, this is just another fact they will ignore. I have discovered over the years that facts are of little importance to non believers..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34
And within hours of his death, become the most violent tornado outbreak in America history. And then ignore that. One must truly ignore facts, and reality...

1. 747 deaths - March 18, 1925 - The Tri-State Tornado

The deadliest single tornado in American history claims 695 lives as the monster twister crosses Missouri, southern Illinois and into southwestern Indiana. The wider tornado outbreak leaves 747 people dead.

2. 332 deaths - March 21, 1932 - The Deep South tornado outbreak

Tornadoes are produced from Texas to South Carolina, 270 of the dead are in Alabama alone.
US storms: deadliest tornadoes in American history - Telegraph
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2011, 05:21 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,980,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
1. 747 deaths - March 18, 1925 - The Tri-State Tornado

The deadliest single tornado in American history claims 695 lives as the monster twister crosses Missouri, southern Illinois and into southwestern Indiana. The wider tornado outbreak leaves 747 people dead.

2. 332 deaths - March 21, 1932 - The Deep South tornado outbreak

Tornadoes are produced from Texas to South Carolina, 270 of the dead are in Alabama alone.
US storms: deadliest tornadoes in American history - Telegraph

They are stll counting the cost. I said greatest tornado outbreak. Not the greates number of dead. The tornados that hit the south were F4s and F5s. And some of them were a mile wide. Now they are saying these were the most destructive tornados since 1925. And of course, it happened on the very day wilkerson was killed in an auto accident. And he was killed in Texas. And this destructive weather system started in Texas.

Old 04-30-2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Ah! That 'considerate, compassionate god of love and mercy.' Just got to love him folks!!
Well the world showed God how much they loved Him, when they nailed Him to a cross.

Old 04-30-2011, 05:32 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,564,335 times
Quote:
Well the world showed God how much they loved Him, when they nailed Him to a cross.
The boy was setup by dad, but based on a dad that would kill 99.999% of all life during one of his tantrums, what do you expect.

Old 04-30-2011, 10:22 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,795,019 times
Quote:
I got news for you. The Old Testament does not mention the name Jesus Christ either. And yet because of the Old Testament one billion people call Jesus Christ Lord and God. Now why is that? Can you answer the question?
Um, what? There are actually over 2 billion Christians, and Christianity developed from Paul and Constantine making it the official religion of the Roman Empire.

Most Christians haven't the foggiest clue what's in the OT unless it's to use Genesis to attack evolution or Leviticus to condemn gays.

The rest is basically a blur to them.

Old 04-30-2011, 10:23 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,795,019 times
Quote:
Well you are making my point. None of the earthquakes that occured in Rome having anything to do with the earthquakes spoken of in Revelation six. And that is because Revelation six tells us this earthquake would move out of place every mountain and island in the sea. This is a global earthquake, and not just one that occured in Rome.
A global earthquake? You fail at Geophysics.

Old 04-30-2011, 10:35 PM

33,572 posts, read 37,198,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34
Well you are making my point. None of the earthquakes that occured in Rome having anything to do with the earthquakes spoken of in Revelation six. And that is because Revelation six tells us this earthquake would move out of place every mountain and island in the sea. This is a global earthquake, and not just one that occured in Rome.
Campbell, how do you sleep at night spewing these tall tales? I'm betting you are wringing your hands in glee waiting for all the doom and gloom you are constantly spreading to take all of us non christians to our doom....I have news for you, if any of your dire predictions should ever happen you won't escape either...You belief in myths ain't gonna help you.

Don't any of you have any positive predictions? No? Don't you ever wonder why?

Old 05-01-2011, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Um, what? There are actually over 2 billion Christians, and Christianity developed from Paul and Constantine making it the official religion of the Roman Empire.

Most Christians haven't the foggiest clue what's in the OT unless it's to use Genesis to attack evolution or Leviticus to condemn gays.

The rest is basically a blur to them.
The prophecies of the Old Testament are only a blur to those who imbrace blind faith.

Old 05-01-2011, 01:29 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,216,372 times
Pot, kettle, black?

Old 05-01-2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Campbell, how do you sleep at night spewing these tall tales? I'm betting you are wringing your hands in glee waiting for all the doom and gloom you are constantly spreading to take all of us non christians to our doom....I have news for you, if any of your dire predictions should ever happen you won't escape either...You belief in myths ain't gonna help you.

Don't any of you have any positive predictions? No? Don't you ever wonder why?

Well according to my surgeon, I have about a 40% chance of living for the next five years. So for some, that might be a positive prediction. However, I don't tell tall tales. Especially when it comes to my encounters with God. To the non believer, Christ return is not a positive prediction. Yet for us who believe. We just can't wait to see Him. My encounters with God, are not based on myths. These encounters really happened. Wilkerson had such encounters as well. And that is why his prophecies were both current, and accurate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality