Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 01:53 PM

1,114 posts, read 2,116,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
You know nothing of what you talk about. You say this yet you probably voted in a pro-Islammic canidate who comes from a racist cult that spews hatred towards America. Everyone who voted for Obama had absolutely no concern over where he stood with God.I question Obama's ability in listening to God.
Thanks Ball Pean, That actually made me feel better for voting for Obama.

Cheers,
Aeroman

Old 05-08-2011, 02:05 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,643,401 times
Quote:
You know nothing of what you talk about. You say this yet you probably voted in a pro-Islammic canidate who comes from a racist cult that spews hatred towards America. Everyone who voted for Obama had absolutely no concern over where he stood with God. I question Obama's ability in listening to God.
Nor SHOULD they. By the way, what the citizens decide makes not one bit of difference. The Electoral College elects the President, and they are controlled by the elite.

Old 05-08-2011, 02:35 PM

591 posts, read 641,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroman View Post
Thanks Ball Pean, That actually made me feel better for voting for Obama.

Cheers,
Aeroman

All the time people ask, why doesn't God reveal himself? THe answere is, he DOES reveal himself to those that don't judge him wrong in any way. God grabs these people and speaks to them very, very clearly. When God talks to his people, they know it to be the voice of God. By observing Obama's backround, I can hazzard a guess that Obama won't, or never did listen. I doubt he has the Holy Spirit. He doesn't strike me as a God loving man. AND I know he is a part of a huge cover up of horrible evils. You are going to sit there and tell me you feel better knowing that Obama came from that racist, antiAmerican cult? What does that make you? Pro-Racist? I bet you're a real stitch at parties.

Last edited by Ball Pean; 05-08-2011 at 02:49 PM..

Old 05-08-2011, 03:02 PM

People are what they represent. If Obama went to a racist, American hating cult, and is totaly cool wit it, that is what he represents. By being pro Islam, you are procoverup of evil. You are pro-wifebeating, pro antichrist, pro murder, pro pedophelia...etc...When you firmly stand behind the phylosophy the ism represents. By looking at what Obama is pro, you see what he represents. What if a white man went to a racist chrich and then ran for president and the people actually voted him in, what does that say about America? You need to wake the Hell up. Just the mere presents of a man that represents all those things in our office, chills me to the bone. You have no idea what it's like to be a white man in America. We can see and feel what America thinks of rich white people of power. We know we are hated by all of you.

Old 05-08-2011, 03:31 PM

Do you know what it's like to be constantly "profiled" as a greedy racist that loves to beat up on black people, just because of the color of my skin?? Obama has shown he has very little feelings for white people. After calling Officer Crawley stupid, and his reaction afterwards was to blame everyone for taking him wrong. He didn't take any resposibility at all. It came across to me as very racist and demeaning. Like ot's ok for anybody to wrongfully profile a white person and anyone who has a problem with it is the one with the problem. It makes a white man feel punkd.srsly Yeah, thanks for voting hiom in, it's real comforting to know he's there for me.

Old 05-08-2011, 03:34 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,655,607 times
little hammer, if you're god is so superior and all powerful why didn't he take Saddam Hussein out himself. Why sacrifice the lives of so many innocent people just to get rid of one individual, he could'nt do it himself ?

Old 05-08-2011, 03:49 PM

Quote:
People are what they represent. If Obama went to a racist, American hating cult, and is totaly cool wit it, that is what he represents. By being pro Islam, you are procoverup of evil. You are pro-wifebeating, pro antichrist, pro murder, pro pedophelia...etc...When you firmly stand behind the phylosophy the ism represents. By looking at what Obama is pro, you see what he represents. What if a white man went to a racist chrich and then ran for president and the people actually voted him in, what does that say about America? You need to wake the Hell up. Just the mere presents of a man that represents all those things in our office, chills me to the bone. You have no idea what it's like to be a white man in America. We can see and feel what America thinks of rich white people of power. We know we are hated by all of you.
Not pro-Islam.

Anti-intolerance.

Old 05-08-2011, 04:12 PM

Obama needs to acknowledge that racism exists against white people. That was his greatest sin imo. The way Obama has it, white people are only the victimizers, NEVER the victim. That's how he saw him, and it's the white man's fault for even making him THINK he was. He's a punk. He needs to acknowledge that racism exists in our direction. That would be a good start for him. That's where he cuts me. He must acknowledge that white people even suffer from reverse racism. He DESPERATELY needs to do that to save his Presidency. He's going to go down in History as a very racist man. jmo. He sucks monkeyballs.

Old 05-08-2011, 04:16 PM

Oh sure, he's racist against half his own family. We get it.

Old 05-08-2011, 04:44 PM

History will tell what "God" Obama follows by the phylosophies he stands behind. And he be standing in crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality