Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 05:53 AM

285 posts, read 297,892 times

Advertisements

do we think god is apart of science and technology and he is else and things are else ? do we think god is an existence which is in the heaven and only pay attention to religion and religious ? we all pay attention to science and scientists but whether we think god is the source of all sciences ? When a scientist make a modern and powerful telescope we applaud him but have we applauded god because of creating sky and stars yet ? Is that scientist's telescope more important than god's sky in our view ? Is this a justice judging really ? So listen how god address about himself and some of his creation scientifically

He says :

" it is god who raised the heavens without pillars that you see "........ (pointing to electromagnetic force which hold all stars and planets in those orientations and orbits )

" it is he who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon; each floating in an orbit. (33) " .......(pointing to moon and sun orbits that those are not in the same height unlike as the ancient people supposed )

"
have we not made the earth as a cradle ? (6) " ........(pointing to two axis of the earth, as cradle has two axis too "

" and the mountains as pegs? (7) " ..........( god has pointed to mountains which has fixed the pieces of grounds and prevent of hard and alternative earthquake )
" it was he who let forth the two seas, this one is palatably sweet and this salt, a bitter taste, and he set a barrier between those , and a refuge which is forbidden. (53) " ...........( may pointing to salty seas and oceans on the ground and also the storehouses of sweet water underground which has been separated by impermeable layers )

“ it was not in play that we created the heavens and the earth and all that lies between them. “ ………(it is pointed that god has created every thing based on science
and techno )

say: 'what do you think. if your water should sink into the earth in the morning, who then would bring you running water? ' (30) ……..( god has pointed to solid and hard (stony ) layers of the earth under ground which hold great storages of water and don’t allow water go to the deeper stages and also he enlighten us that he is able to do this disaster )

the sun runs to its fixed resting place; that is the decree of the almighty, the knower. (38) …………….( god points the sun which has a motion in an unknown (for us) path or orbit )

There are some other verses in Quran which god points to some of his creation scientifically , cosmologically , geologically , biologically and etc but please don’t forget two importanttheorem :

1- Quran is sent down about 1400 years ago , when humans hadn’t enough correct information and knowledge about nature , materials and phenomenon as he supposed earth and sky are planar and sun , moon and stars are in an equal height

2- God did would like human discover the mysteries of materials and phenomenon himself and by his thought ,talent and experience therefore he has not explained about scientific mysteries aboveboard

Old 01-03-2012, 06:33 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
do we think god is apart of science and technology and he is else and things are else ? do we think god is an existence which is in the heaven and only pay attention to religion and religious ? we all pay attention to science and scientists but whether we think god is the source of all sciences ?
Who is this mysterious "we?" And why do you seem to be implying that Qu'ran is the answer to the exclusion of everything else?

Old 01-03-2012, 07:08 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
"We" don't think of "god" at all hence don't care what your claims are.

As for this interaction with science, since this "god" doesn't exist there is obviously no interaction.

See how that works?

Old 01-03-2012, 07:30 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
I don't think that any god is part of anything but imagaination.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:47 AM

4,486 posts, read 5,224,953 times
I love to shop, but I ain't buying that.

Old 01-03-2012, 11:35 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,731,784 times
This is someone describing what he saw from a position on earth, not above it, so it is not only not evidence that the Quran was written by a divine being, it is evidence that it was written by an earth- based mind and only by an earth - based mind.

You will have to do much better than this.

Oh, by the way, Quote refs would be handy. It is always worth checking as quote-miners do sometimes tweak the translation to make it fit the scientifically discovered facts to which they wish to lay claim.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 01-03-2012 at 11:43 AM..

Old 01-03-2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
This is someone describing what he saw from a position on earth, not above it, so it is not only not evidence that the Quran was written by a divine being, it is evidence that it was written by an earth- based mind and only by an earth - based mind.

You will have to do much better than this.

Oh, by the way, Quote refs would be handy. It is always worth checking as quote-miners do sometimes tweak the translation to make it fit the scientifically discovered facts to which they wish to lay claim.
HaHaHaHa ........excuse me my laughing wasn't rudely .....do you know what was my laughing for ? .....let me say true ....because of your doubt and suspecting to me ....you think I have changed the quotes of god ........I am so much little to do this ......I hear roar of hell stoves so how I dare do trick about lord's words....I shelter to god .....Hell has seven stage and each stage is worse and lower than other till it reachs to lowest stage that is the worst place of hell and is the immortal location for Satan and other god's enemies and one of them can be who changes lord's scripture....

respectfully yours

Last edited by Manss; 01-03-2012 at 01:46 PM..

Old 01-03-2012, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Who is this mysterious "we?" And why do you seem to be implying that Qu'ran is the answer to the exclusion of everything else?
what you saw and read is the lord's talking to human . I don't know accurately why god has called himself "we" but I guess he has wanted to show his pride and grandeur

Old 01-03-2012, 01:07 PM

33,548 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
HaHaHaHa ........excuse me my laughing wasn't rudely .....do you know what was my laughing for ? .....let me say true ....because of your doubt and suspecting to me ....you think I have changed the quotes of god ........I am so much little to do this ......I hear roar of hell stoves so how I dare do trick about lord's words....shelter to god .....Hell has seven stage and each stage is worse and lower than other till it reachs to lowest stage that is the worst place of hell and is the immortal location for Satan and other god's enemies and one of them can be who changes lord's scripture
Lol...Lowering yourself to meaningless threats now are you? I laugh at your hell.

Old 01-03-2012, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
"We" don't think of "god" at all hence don't care what your claims are.

As for this interaction with science, since this "god" doesn't exist there is obviously no interaction.

See how that works?
I advise ......you talk without reason and only want to deny. you are fighting with yourself to convince it which what you say is a right opinion.it is like a person is walking beside a deep valley in a darkness night. he instead finds a light tries close his eyes and continues his way chanceful ....of course what I advised you is a friendly gift
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality