Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 05:52 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,608,193 times

Advertisements

I dabbled in sorcery before becoming a Christian. I was able to accomplish two successful "soul projections" or time travels if you will, and was almost to the point of manipulating matter itself.

I was also able to communicate with what I thought were highly advanced beings (or computer programmers that made this reality) from another dimension that gave me these powers. I know that all of these claims sound like that of a mad man, but I know what I saw and what I did.

I was even able on two occasions to make people that were not involved in sorcery to see what I was seeing. I had gone too deep, and was on the verge of going absolutely insane. That is when the beings revealed themselves to be demons and it scared the crap out of me! They were telling me that I had given up to soon and if I kept going with my practices, I would become a very powerful version of them, but my soul would be at stake.

This is when I turned to crying out for God to save me and after a couple of months of seeking Him, He finally revealed Himself to me (not visually) It was something I can't put into words, but I knew that it was Christ pulling me out of the pit that I had dug.

After about a week of balling my eyes out like a baby I would be lying in bed at night and would see these dark figures being dragged off of me by pure light that was the Holy Spirit of God and I was instantly relieved of the constant voices of the demonic figures screaming and laughing at me and saying I was going to hell for eternity.

This is my experiential evidence that made me see that this world is being operated by Satan and his followers and every spiritual path(or lack of i.e. atheism)other than that of Christ is Satanic in origin and was created to fool people into worshiping false gods. But with Christ the demonic system is powerless because Christ defeated it at the cross. We as humans have free will to choose the dark system of the world or the system of truth through Christ. I could go into greater detail about all of this. This is just a short summary of what I was able to do with the dark arts.

I have been saved for about 2 years now and I am still free of any accusations of the dark ones. Luckily God made it very simple to overcome these deceptions. The answer is right in front of our faces and everyone is given the same opportunity to accept Christ.

Is there anyone else that have had similar experiences? or miraculous conversions like mine? I would like to see your thoughts.

This thread was inspired by the computer simulator one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2012, 05:58 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,839,708 times
I'm a level 40 sorcerer-archer and rule the mage's guild, the thieves guild, the Companions and the Dark Brotherhood, not to mention being the Dovakin on top of everything else. My wife even wanted me to go to church instead of piously doing the will of Sythis last Sunday.

I know what you mean.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:03 PM

I expected comments like that.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:06 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,839,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
I expected comments like that.
Sorry, but posting " once I worshiped the devil and cast evil magical spells, but I turned around, came to Jesus and now I'm saved, end simulation" is kinda... left field, know what I mean?

Old 01-18-2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Sorry, but posting " once I worshiped the devil and cast magical spells, but I turned around came to Jesus and now I'm saved, end simulation" is kinda... left field, know what I mean?
Yes I do know what you mean. I didn't take any offense. If I didn't experience it first hand, I would think someone crazy for making claims like I did. The brain is capable of things that surpass the "normal" perception of reality. We aren't meant to use that extra 92-90 percent of our brain.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:38 PM

16,825 posts, read 17,755,049 times
Quote:
Yes I do know what you mean. I didn't take any offense. If I didn't experience it first hand, I would think someone crazy for making claims like I did. The brain is capable of things that surpass the "normal" perception of reality. We aren't meant to use that extra 92-90 percent of our brain.
The human brain is also hugely capable of DELUSION.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:40 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,558,302 times
As a Pagan I love this when people post crap like this. it shows that they have NO idea what the hell they are talking about they just babble.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:42 PM

33,567 posts, read 37,182,394 times
Quote:
I dabbled in sorcery before becoming a Christian. I was able to accomplish two successful "soul projections" or time travels if you will, and was almost to the point of manipulating matter itself.
Really, time travel and mind over matter, huh?

Quote:
I was also able to communicate with what I thought were highly advanced beings (or computer programmers that made this reality) from another dimension that gave me these powers. I know that all of these claims sound like that of a mad man, but I know what I saw and what I did.
I agree....(with the mad man part)
Quote:
I was even able on two occasions to make people that were not involved in sorcery to see what I was seeing. I had gone too deep, and was on the verge of going absolutely insane. That is when the beings revealed themselves to be demons and it scared the crap out of me! They were telling me that I had given up to soon and if I kept going with my practices, I would become a very powerful version of them, but my soul would be at stake.
I don't think you quit soon enough.

Quote:
This is when I turned to crying out for God to save me and after a couple of months of seeking Him, He finally revealed Himself to me (not visually) It was something I can't put into words, but I knew that it was Christ pulling me out of the pit that I had dug.
Quite the pit you had there...Did you see a therapist for help?

Quote:
After about a week of balling my eyes out like a baby I would be lying in bed at night and would see these dark figures being dragged off of me by pure light that was the Holy Spirit of God and I was instantly relieved of the constant voices of the demonic figures screaming and laughing at me and saying I was going to hell for eternity.
Moderator cut: Rude references are deleted

Quote:
This is my experiential evidence that made me see that this world is being operated by Satan and his followers and every spiritual path(or lack of i.e. atheism)other than that of Christ is Satanic in origin and was created to fool people into worshiping false gods. But with Christ the demonic system is powerless because Christ defeated it at the cross. We as humans have free will to choose the dark system of the world or the system of truth through Christ. I could go into greater detail about all of this. This is just a short summary of what I was able to do with the dark arts.
Out of the fire into the frying pan, so to speak...
Quote:
I have been saved for about 2 years now and I am still free of any accusations of the dark ones. Luckily God made it very simple to overcome these deceptions. The answer is right in front of our faces and everyone is given the same opportunity to accept Christ.
What have you been saved from, reality?

Quote:
Is there anyone else that have had similar experiences? or miraculous conversions like mine? I would like to see your thoughts.
I doubt if you will find many, if any that have had such "experiences".

Last edited by june 7th; 01-30-2013 at 05:18 AM..

Old 01-18-2012, 06:44 PM

33,567 posts, read 37,182,394 times
Quote:
Uh, the ten percent use of the brain is a myth...We use all of it.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
The human brain is also hugely capable of DELUSION.
You call it delusion. I know what I saw and what I did. You have been reading to many books by that Dawkins character. If I was insane, then how can you explain the abrupt end to all of "it"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality