Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 02:10 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,917,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Actually, it is obvious I do use my brain. You do not.

The point was that Jesus
spoke to the common people
in parables. He spoke to the disciples
about facts. He spoke to the disciples equating
the fact of the world-wide flood of Noah's day, Noah,
Noah and the ark as factual just as His return will be factual.
NOTE: we've been...

1) promised this "Event" for milllenia, and...

2) it was supposed to have happened shortly after Jesus took off for home base, soon to return, and so...

3) don't be holding your breath, hoping for it to happen in your lifetime, else...

4) you'll be in for a really big disappointment!

Quote:
Even better is when evolutionists make up things that are not even factual in order to prove their point.
Oh blah blah blah! All made up and then blurted out!

Well.. sorry, Old Soak, but as I've asked from you several times now, which part is made up?

Which exact component / key element / mechanism / device /process (get the idea yet?) in your ever-knowledgeable eyes...

Does Not Work?

Note: since you won't be able to successfully provide such key info, we'll all have to assume that, by default, you tacitly agree with each element and how it works.

Note as well:[basic logic, which you FAILED in, clearly indicates that...] when you have all the pieces of the puzzle, and you put them together properly, guess what you then have right there in front of you?

Image Detail for - http://www.theworldmapsphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/World-Map-Jigsaw-Puzzle.jpg

Or...you can always persistently deny what's forming up right there in the picture, yes? Perhaps, according to you and your fellow IDTr Christians, the top will be flat? Or it will all be carried on the back of a large turtle?

Hmmm... would you now care to debate the issue of Evolution like an adult? Finally? No?

Alt expl.: "Eusebitroll"! Good one, AREQUIPA! Fits like the O.J. glove!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 07:32 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,281,720 times
Quote:
Even better is when evolutionists make up things that are not even factual in order to prove their point.
No see we actually have proof something you lack . But if you are so simple minded you need to delude yourself go right ahead .

Old 05-03-2012, 08:35 AM

17,966 posts, read 15,969,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
NOTE: we've been...

1) promised this "Event" for milllenia, and...

2) it was supposed to have happened shortly after Jesus took off for home base, soon to return, and so...

3) don't be holding your breath, hoping for it to happen in your lifetime, else...

4) you'll be in for a really big disappointment!
It won't occur until the complement of the nations enters:

For I am not willing for you to be ignorant of this secret, brethren, lest you
may be passing for prudent among yourselves, that callousness, in part, on
Israel has come, until the complement of the nations may be entering." And
thus all Israel shall be saved, according as it is written, Arriving out of Zion
shall be the Rescuer. He will be turning away irreverence from Jacob."
(Romans 11:25-26)

I don't need to hold my breath.

Quote:
Oh blah blah blah! All made up and then blurted out!

Well.. sorry, Old Soak, but as I've asked from you several times now, which part is made up?

Which exact component / key element / mechanism / device /process (get the idea yet?) in your ever-knowledgeable eyes...
Which part is made up for evolution? The whole of it.

Quote:
Hmmm... would you now care to debate the issue of Evolution like an adult?
I have and will continue to debate it as an adult.

Quote:
Alt expl.:
Quote:
"Eusebitroll"!
Only little children call people names.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality