Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 01:38 AM

267 posts, read 216,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
It is not knowing persay the path of the winds due to the mountains which hence misdirect or cause to change direction to a known state of observed mind.....but he who commands them to blow, and not blow in any and all directions...he who commands the rains to fall and not fall, in different forms for different reasons.....He who commands the sun to shine favorably onto the lands, and He who says let it dry up and burn under the red moon and the fainted stars....when you know this about God...and the cusp and the womb of the woman's secrets,...and the spirit, and the truth which denounces and reputes and rebukes the liars and their lies...well, are them with knowledge of these things and command over then masters apprentices?...and one with the Lord....perhaps?....hmmm...what about pilot error?..
Yeah you just crashed and burned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2012, 03:04 AM

20 posts, read 13,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmicstargoat View Post
The Bible itself clearly states that all things are created by god and that god created and condones evil. All theistic apologetics and obfuscation aside, it's the only conclusion I can draw. This god, as described in the Bible, is not worthy of worship.

ECC 11:5 As you do not know the path of the wind,
or how the body is formed* in a mother's womb,
so you cannot understand the work of God,
the Maker of all things.

SA 44:24 "This is what the LORD says--
your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb:

I am the LORD,
who has made all things,
who alone stretched out the heavens,
who spread out the earth by myself,

JER 10:16 He who is the Portion of Jacob is not like these,
for he is the Maker of all things,
including Israel, the tribe of his inheritance--
the LORD Almighty is his name.

JER 51:19 He who is the Portion of Jacob is not like these,
for he is the Maker of all things,
including the tribe of his inheritance--
the LORD Almighty is his name.

ISA 45:7 I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the LORD, do all these things.

I think I understand the point you are tying to make...but what is not to worship?

Old 07-15-2012, 03:47 AM

Quote:
God says, "I will do as I please"...so I guess that Question is already answered in the Bible...Does it mean he will make sin or do Evil?....Well, to purge sin and evil from his creation...it might be justified to do some sin or evil to cancil it out, for the greator good of all....in this case....as they will not stop sinning....it seems...and they proclaim there is no God, and truth is irrelivant....while they poison the air , waters and soils, and food supplies...so they can pay for madicare and hospitals while creating their own ill health.......yah baby!...more higher and higher costs, and taxation to live on a polluted planet...seems to be the constant theme in detramental directional of notation....."It goes to destruction"....and when that happens..then maybe something will ring true about God's word and will being righteous enough to ponder more and do?...hmmm?..."Don't know what you got till its gone"...might play out in a reality thearter near you...keep an eye open.

Matthew 19:24 "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

Money and its power over man, making him believe he has power. How many willingly will give that up? As for the poor, sick, elderly.., they suffer yes, and its only getting worse.
The worse it becomes, the more the people will rely on eachother, no longer depending on governments. Even non believers will enter churches for shelter.

Old 07-15-2012, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Not sure where you are getting your source matterial from about God...But if God made rules..Principles, and states of being As God said.."He saw that it was GOOD all that he made"..then infact God touched GOOD and GOOD touched God...in reciprical states of mind...as they were alive!...and all things God made knew Good and Evil...and chose to do Good, to be Good in God's eye....and hence God saw Good only....Now where the error is, is when something does not conform to the God who made it...if it goes contray to instruction conitinually then is it Good if it mucks up the whole creation?...as God said it ...You will surely DIE...where death was not a factor...and if it was one..a punishment for being disobediant..." leave it alone" Let it be where it was..put it back if taken without permission = restoration...forgiveness of sins...for the ordeal that is taking way too long for them to understand ...the correction or the violation of everything...

So..if we seek the root cause of death...we find it is with GOD, and a plant...and us....and them whom we put out of whack by that action done...and removing something that is vital to the workings of the matrix...does not make us GODs....as they were lead to believe...but it does have a particular function that cannot be synthized by machine....and it ties into the sun, the moon, the stars, and God when tended to in the right light...not for money, not for glory...But for God...hmmm?..."Give onto God, what belongs to God" is a justice done for past sins ...yes?...To give back to the rightful owner the plant (taken without permission) he loved or made important for LIVING THINGS to have LIFE>...is it eternal?...hmmm well in some cases it could be...if we try...but they will not let you try...and they will not let you live freely...and the idol..breaks a rule of thumb with God...a commandment they did not fall under or in compliance to, ever since recieving the laws of God, and his instructions on what he made us for.....the other one broken by the Jews shortly after being freed from bondage...coventing others lands...and then murdering to gain possesion....and that is where we are now....still oppressing, sanctioning, and reputing others...to make destitution, and suffering, so they either bend and bow down to the oppressors....or they rise up against them....and those are called terrorists today?..."You are making a den of robbers, theives, sin and evildoers"...with that idol of $$$...on the other side of the coin...and then they point the finger, and spread propganda to make the majority think they are justified in doing warfare...on those they created....with the idol God said not to have before him or infront of him...as Jesus would not look upon it...and told them what to do with it....Give it back to whom it belongs, and hold it no longer.....but Give to God what belongs to him....something taken way back in time....to restore it...Acts 3:21...in alignment with the Garden Principles.."God made us to tend and keep GEN 2:15 to remeber it by...and Rev 17:17...now how does one sin...if they employ the climatization, and well being of the planet..for all...and in all by all share and give..and care for the that whole..so it continues....is this not empathaticallly ethical onto all living things....or...do we pollute and destroy the foundation of life or death..to cause nothing to arise in all aspects...here on this planet....not saying that consciousness will end with that destruction...but why even go down that path?...as it is today...industry and big business, and the polluters....are now harming the planet for $$$$,,,and drinking the dead blood of the life taken...or consumption of it?....and we know it contains cancer and other problems of health with burning it...but they do not care about that health problem..which is inflicted onto other living things...making them polluted too...."Do onto others (Other living things as neighours) as you would have done onto you"....Another broken commandment.....now as we go along breaking commandments of God blindly and boldly?...or is it foolishness on our part?....

Again where does all this backsliding and denial of principles rules, and logical progressions in GOOD WILL ANd sharing and giving in keeping ourselves alive with the basics of life clean and prestine...not just for us...but for them....Is the forgiveness of God not on all living things?....Well Jesus did say...Do no more sin and be forgiven...

And sin has been underlined...it is the disobediance of God and denial and or reputed states of his word and instruction that causes error in the matrix.....laws precepts and covenants....if we break these things of God..which make us righteous and sinless enough to reverse the curse of death, if we follow them all, and fulfill all the requirements or most of them to be sinless...why make us so?...if not to reverse something done the wrong way , for the wrong reasons, in the wrong light (Lies).....in a opposite method employed to envoke and restore that plant, and be allowed back into Eden...in some form...to tend to the Garden/Gardens as we were designed for..and to multiply it out into the heavens in peace health and happiness.....as God said....yes it is all about that...and it is not at this point doing so well under our command....with that broken commandment being done continually..(the engraven imaged thing told not to make).....and so death continues with us..because we cannot read the first instructions, and do it,..nor second commandment and employ it over us all,.....and if you try...you become a threat to the system, and are deemed a criminal, a terrorist, a savage, a wild man or women, a flawed state of mind..a pest...a babbler..a idiot in some circles...and if one goes to the extreme...an extremist...terrorist...or insergent....and we all know what comes of them..prison or....MURDER!...silenced by warfare and human sacrifices continue to be done for the system , By the people, for the $$$....and we know it is not working...and it is costing way too much...to just make it look good...never mind the smell...or stentch of the dead....never thinking about the whole....until now?...or perhaps my assumption on that is flawed aswell......So is it better to listen to Good council and do Good for God and our sakes...if we follow...surely Good will be the resulting factors of our handyworks..and God's...to remain Good always..there has to be a method.

I would very much so like to understand you clearly. Too many.....run ons....when you say they, who are they? It is hard for me to know if I agree with you or not.
My material source, me. I have not been "taught" God's character or how I should perceive what I read. I know the Bible has been through so many hands I cannot believe every word. I know many words are symbolic for something else. I'm 29, and one reason I want to grow very old is to have more time to understand clearly. I try my best to keep my mind open. I try my best to not be angered by the beliefs of others. I feel thankful and fortunate when I make a decision according to how I feel Jesus feels about it. And I think its true when they say, the voice is still and quiet.

Old 07-15-2012, 06:23 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
This has gone wayy off topic...too much posturing poetic purple -patch preaching and honey -laced venom handed out with a saintly smile to any who fail to be fooled.

The regarding of others as somehow lacking, of a lower moral value and needing to be instructed by those who place Faith over reason, is the origin of evil, not atheist - based. relative morality, eugenics or tinkering with nature and 'playing God'.

'Objective morality' is something imposed on humans by the various holy Books and what 'objective' means here is 'imposed by God' and clearly it is only intended for man and does not apply to God, who not only can break His own rules and laws as he pleases, but can instruct others to do so (by mental instructions indistinguishable from personal inclinations), if He deems it necessary.

That is indeed the origin of evil.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:05 AM

1,635 posts, read 2,516,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janie.Cake View Post
I think I understand the point you are tying to make...but what is not to worship?
Huh? I stated that the god as described in the Bible is not worthy of worship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality