Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2014, 02:58 PM

995 posts, read 956,369 times

Advertisements

If you can be a child again, pure of heart, and pretend you are the Rider from Rev19 and go online and create him and BE him and throw the false prophet, Moses and/or Muhammad into the lake of fire, you have brought together all the religions of the world. Everything comes together. Everything aligns. Performing the ritual of going online as the Rider, you absorb the spirit of the Rider, which is the philosophy of Jesus, and you create the deity, which is the philosophy of all the free religions, Hindu, Ancient Egypt, Norse, Greek Mythology...etc....The only philosophy you go against is the philosophy of Moses and Muhammad, who's laws makes it a capitol crime to create the deity. Acting like a child and imagining being the hero Rider that saves the world from the evil false prophet is the answer to everything. It takes a chaste heart of a child. When I do it, I feel more than the Rider. I feel Thor, Zeus, Odin, Buddha, Mercury, Batman...among many others. These spirits have been created for me to absorb in my battle against the false prophets. Creating the Rider, and BEING the Rider conjures all these spirits, and it brings the world together against Moses/Muhammad. It is wielding the mightiest sword there ever was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2014, 03:35 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
Rider's Pantheon
befriend
666 posts, read 128,919 times

Just happened to notice the number of posts you've now made....

Old 01-09-2014, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Rider's Pantheon
befriend
666 posts, read 128,919 times

Just happened to notice the number of posts you've now made....

If I go online with the Rider in my heart, faithful and true, is it evil? Am I the Devil for letting myself be inspired by the Rider's ministry and prophecy? I really can't help it. If you were someone who stands against Moses and his horrific acts of terrorism, you have the spirit of the Rider in you. He was made for you.

Old 01-09-2014, 04:13 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider's Pantheon View Post
If I go online with the Rider in my heart, faithful and true, is it evil? Am I the Devil for letting myself be inspired by the Rider's ministry and prophecy? I really can't help it. If you were someone who stands against Moses and his horrific acts of terrorism, you have the spirit of the Rider in you. He was made for you.
I don't hold any belief about the devil/666 etc. But I know some do.

And I like to think there's at least a bit of the Rider in every seeker of truth.

Old 01-09-2014, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I don't hold any belief about the devil/666 etc. But I know some do.

And I like to think there's at least a bit of the Rider in every seeker of truth.

You believe in the spirit of the Rider, who is noble, and so do I. I think the Rider is in everyone who finds the words to speak out against tyranny of any sort. He is there when the chips are down, and he strikes when you let him out to let the truth be known.

Old 01-09-2014, 06:27 PM

48,564 posts, read 24,129,546 times
A question about the use of the definite article.

If I have read you correctly, anyone may become The Rider in the same manner as you, it is not limited.

Therefore shouldn't you bill yourself as "A Rider", one among a potential many, rather than "The Rider" which suggests that there is but one of you?

Old 01-09-2014, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstander View Post
A question about the use of the definite article.

If I have read you correctly, anyone may become The Rider in the same manner as you, it is not limited.

Therefore shouldn't you bill yourself as "A Rider", one among a potential many, rather than "The Rider" which suggests that there is but one of you?

I am many things. The Rider is one of them. Actually, I am thinking that the Rider consists of many different deities that represent the same thing. The Rider fights Armageddon(war of the Gods), Thor fights Ragnarok(war of the Gods). Thor is the creation of Odin, who hand picks him among many other warriors to fight the battle of Ragnarok. When I go online and create the deity, I am Odin, and when I fight the war of the Gods, I am Thor. When I get banned, I am Thor, as Thor gives his life to the cause, as prophecy has it. All of Odin's army dies in battle until the new cycle of the Gods is born. Ragnarok is a time for the old Gods to die, and for a new cycle of the Gods to begin. I am also Batman. I am a (non violent)masked crusader. I am many things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality