Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2014, 07:05 PM

64 posts, read 64,709 times

Advertisements

Jesus was not Son of God. God is not a physical being, and thus,God is neither male nor female. One of the reasons for this misrepresentationis due to lack of a better term in languages such as English that led to therepresentation of God as male, as there is no respectful genderless word inEnglish to indicate a persona, unlike as in some other languages. As a TrueMessenger of God, Jesus would have known better than to claim that he was Sonof God. In fact, when he was asked whether he was a son of “god,” he answeredhe was a son of a man. What did Jesus mean? How did the term “a son of a man”get misinterpreted as “Son of Man” which is further misinterpreted as “Son of God”?

If people can come to the realization that entities from outerspace have been visiting throughout human history and discern who or what that“god” was, then they can understand why Jesus’ answer to that question was thathe was a son of a man. Incidentally, figuring out who this “god(s)” is (are)would also enable people to answer the question of virgin birth. There is nosuch thing as virgin birth, unless it is by asexual organisms. So how did the “virginmother” of Jesus conceive her child? Were there two different versions of Jesus– the true Jesus who was the Messenger of that era and the false Jesus born of“virgin” mother inseminated by “god”? Then the two stories became interwoven asthe story of one man, and eventually the much confused and tainted stories werewritten down as the books of the New Testament in the bible? Jesus’ answer wasthen that he was not a human-alien hybrid, but an offspring of a human man.

Perhaps you can see then which stories belonged to the false Jesuswho was able to perform “miracles” through the ET technology which still baffleand bewilder human beings to this date, and the true Jesus whose teachingsresonate deep within people’s hearts for millennia though his parables haveoften become misunderstood through direct translations. Unfortunately now, manypeople associate Jesus with the “miracles” that the false Jesus had performed.This expectation of people is what the current ET Intervention will exploit inpresenting a false Jesus, a human-alien hybrid bred by the ET Intervention, inthe staged “Second Coming.”

The Hebrew people were unfortunate victims of these “gods” thatchose the race to manufacture human-alien hybrids then that would work forthem. More precisely, those “gods” were extraterrestrials that presentedthemselves as God to the naïve human beings throughout human history,instructing them to worship them and make offerings of human bodies/blood tothemselves – resources that they never ceased to seek even these days. It takesexercising much discernment to see. There are purportedly many “virgin births”and “sexless pregnancy” as well as “disappearance” of fetus mid pregnancy inthese modern days with an increasing number of reports of alien abductioncases. The whole human race is now the “chosen race” that is chosen by the ETsin creating human-alien hybrids that will assist the ETs in conquering theworld covertly. Parenthetically, the term “chosen race” is a misnomer as thesetechnologically advanced, self-serving extraterrestrial races have beentraveling through space and carrying out similar activities exploiting naïve nativesof worlds wherever they could in the local universe.

So the Jesus was not "Son of God" but God’s Messenger ofthat era. God’s Messengers have been sent into the world at critical times inhuman history in order to provide guidance and teaching through God’s Messageand to initiate and usher humanity into a new era. What set Jesus apart fromother people was that he had reclaimed his Higher Self (a.k.a., True Self, HolySpirit, Spiritual Intelligence, Knowledge,…) within himself and allowed it toexpress itself, and thus, fulfilling his mission in this world. Thisreclamation of one’s Higher Self is possible for all of us, though it remainsdormant and only as a potential except for a few individuals who are aware ofit, desire it, and devote their life with dedication in reclaiming it.

All Messengers of God lived a normal life tasting sorrow and joyuntil their mission and identities were revealed to them. Some people have erroneouslyregarded Jesus as “perfect,” a status no being can achieve while in a physicalstate. To live as a physical being is to make errors. Indeed, even afterindividuals have reclaimed Holy Spirit within them, they may continue to makeerrors, though to a lesser extent. In a way, it is necessary to make errors toa certain extent so that people may learn from their own errors and from other people’serrors as well. It is part of becoming assimilated to the world into which eachone of us has come to serve and of learning of the difficulties in the physicalreality so that understanding of themselves, others, and the world can bedeveloped. This will then foster inpeople a greater capacity for compassion, tolerance, humility, patience, and forgiveness.

The purpose of God’s Messengers (the Buddha, the Jesus, theMuhammad, and Marshall Vian) for coming into the world is not to alter theworld based on their idealism or eradicate all the sufferings and injusticewithin it, as changing the world in such a manner would engender controlling itto a great degree. That is not what God does, and that is not what theMessengers of God do. The purpose of the world and the physical reality is notfor people to turn it into a paradise. The physical reality is not a permanentreality in which the Separation from God can be made complete, or that can beturned into Heaven. It is a temporary place for people to learn and tocontribute so that they may redeem themselves on their journey back to God.Thus, the physical reality has been and will always be a temporary place withdifficulties and pains. Those who do not understand the purpose of the physicalreality or their own purpose within it may fall into despondency imputing allits predicaments and tragedies to lack of God’s concern or love or even as theresult or proof of absence of God. Yet,God's love is demonstrated in the Messages that God's Messengers have broughtinto the world.

God’s Will has been translated to the Angelic Assembly who watchesover the well-being and advancement of this world and others. One would bechosen and sent into the world to receive God’s Message from the AngelicAssembly. The Holy Trinity was then Jesus, Knowledge (Holy Spirit), and theAngelic Assembly. The Angelic Assembly is neither God nor Jesus’ biologicalfather or spiritual father. That is a misunderstanding or mistranslation. Jesusreclaimed Holy Spirit (Knowledge) within himself and was guided by Holy Spirit(Knowledge) to receive God’s Message from the Angelic Assembly. Through hisexample, his teaching, and his emphasis on spreading the God’s Message that hebrought into the world, the world has slowly transformed into a globalized onefrom a tribal-oriented one, though not without many errors and sometimes,through very grave errors. Through hisMessage, many people find common ground to connect with each other, who couldnot otherwise find much else in common with one another.

Jesus, as the Messenger of his era, was an individual who came intothe world to usher humanity into a new era, the Era of Civilization which isnow coming to an end. The human race is again at a critical time transitioninginto a new era – the era in which it must contend with intelligent beings fromouter space. It is yet to be seen whether humanity can recognize thiscollectively, unite for the common purpose of thwarting the ET Intervention,and emerge into the Great Community of Worlds as a strong, independent, freerace or it fails to recognize this, continues to remain conflicted and dividedamong itself, and becomes subjugated by foreign races from outer space. Duringthe difficult transition which has already begun, human beings would face manyevents of the Great Waves of Change that would seem to converge at this timeand overwhelm them beyond their expectations. In the interim, the ETIntervention has already taken its covert invasion to a mature phase andwaiting for the human civilizations to begin collapsing in order to presentthemselves as a savior to “save” the human race from the calamity that theyhelped to create or even instigated.

It is this turning point, a globally difficult time for humanitythat God would send a Messenger into the world again to guide and preparehumanity for the future through God's Message.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2014, 08:07 PM

20,251 posts, read 13,651,918 times
These stemwinding posts with novel reinterpretations of doctrine always come from someone with fewer than 10 posts who seems to be waking up from an altered state of consciousness convinced they have some new insight they must share with the world.

Bonus points for including space aliens in your theology ... nice move, that will really help with credibility.

Old 02-11-2014, 09:34 PM

64 posts, read 64,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordant View Post
These stemwinding posts with novel reinterpretations of doctrine always come from someone with fewer than 10 posts who seems to be waking up from an altered state of consciousness convinced they have some new insight they must share with the world.

Bonus points for including space aliens in your theology ... nice move, that will really help with credibility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Stargate anyone? ??..
You must be among less than 20% who still live in the darkness of ignorance, as more than 80% of the population believe that the UFO/ET phenomenon is a reality. Perhaps you might like to do some research on the subject.

Former CIA agent discloses UFO secrets inhis deathbed – interview by Richard Dolan

Old 02-12-2014, 06:23 AM

33,632 posts, read 37,288,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResistTheETIntervention View Post
You must be among less than 20% who still live in the darkness of ignorance, as more than 80% of the population believe that the UFO/ET phenomenon is a reality. Perhaps you might like to do some research on the subject.
I could not let this pass without checking...I was absolutely amazed that almost half of Americans (48%) believe in UFOs, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised since 46% believe in creation. One myth is as credible as another I suppose.

Old 02-12-2014, 07:07 AM

6,321 posts, read 4,344,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I could not let this pass without checking...I was absolutely amazed that almost half of Americans (48%) believe in UFOs, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised since 46% believe in creation. One myth is as credible as another I suppose.
Well, on this, I have to disagree.

America, in this regard, is once again behind the curve. An "acceptance" of aliens is much higher in most other parts of the industrialized world, and many of those nations actually actively pursue the subject.

But not here. Perhaps there is a link between thinking UFOs are silly and a lack of scientific and historical knowledge.

At any rate, I don't believe that UFOs and aliens visiting earth are real ... but I am definitely open to the possibility. There is enough evidence to support an open mind on these matters.

On this subject is where I tend to part company with my atheistic and empirical friends and colleagues. Far too many like to lump alien visitations in with astrology, ESP, Tarot cards, palm reading, and fringy spiritual and New Age belief systems.

I have no idea why. Aliens visiting this planet does not violate any of the natural laws - we are not required to believe in magic and the supernatural in order to accept alien visitations as at least possible. Even so, too many immediately knee-jerk to this topic and either laugh and make jokes - or dismiss it on the same grounds as their dismissal of the paranormal. Neither reaction is altogether fair.

Perhaps one of the most telling pieces of evidence for the existence of earth-travelling aliens is the human psychology involved - but I won't get into that here. Suffice it to say that, on this subject, I think the lady dost protest too much, if you know what I mean.

I'm not one of those wild-eyed lunatics who walk around believing in "star children" and channeling information telepathically with our "space brothers" and all of that nonsense. I know all too well that there are loads of crackpots and psychotics out there who really stick a bad name to anything "alien," and to add worse to woe, the media often focuses on the really weird and esoteric aspects of this subject rather than on the more "boring" (and less profitable) stories that involve credible sightings by credible witnesses.

Old 02-12-2014, 10:54 AM

50,139 posts, read 20,903,264 times
Moderator cut: deleted

But Shirina, you raise an interesting link between the cults of...(there I Said It )..religion and UFOs. Indeed the recent exchanges on the subject of the Flood showed how much of the thinking related to the ideas of Von Daniken. There are also links to the antedeluvian sea kingdoms..sorta linked to the Piri Re'is map (1) and Edgar Cayce's ideas of Atlantis ..which should have resurfaced by now, but, like Jesus' 2nd coming is indefinitely delayed.

Unless, like Luke and Cayce, you had the sneaking idea that both events had actually happened, but nobody had noticed.

The thing is that the UFO stories have been falling apart recently, and in my neck of the woods, the only Serious UFO magazine has petered out in the hands of a few half -assed bobble- hats who tried to make Adamski look credible and posted a series of palpably faked home - made UFO and alien (obvious to a child as a plastic model propped up against a bush) photies.

Adamski, Socorro (oh yes) and indeed Villas Boas, have now fallen apart, rather. The Hills were telling the truth, but it seems that their dreams with a bit of Hypnosis were given rather too much weight.

How similar is the fingers in the ears denial of the crop -circle (now utterly discredited) fraternity to the blinkered denial of the creationists. How similar is the invalid link between the statistical probability of life and even sentient life somewhere in the universe (2) and the probability of Alien visitors in space craft, to the idea of a possible god somewhere in the universe ("Have you looked everywhere?") and the belief in a divine micromanaging being here on this earth, with us.

I have seen quite enough claims of secret cover ups, governmental complicity in military deals with aliens, but the fact is, that just like claims of miracles and OOBs, they are anecdotal and generally cannot be checked up. Thus they are pretty much worthless as evidence.

How similar is the claim that 'Why should they risk their reputation, and public ridicule claiming seeing something that didn't happen?' to 'Millions would not die for a lie.' The fact is that we were not there, and we don't even have the benefit of a fossil and DNA record to reconstruct the crime scene. It merely remains anecdotal. And therefore worthless as evidence.

Sagan also said 'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.' The extraordinary claims of UFOlogy and Christianity require extraordinary proof, and yet what we get is virtually nothing worth a damn'.

The only thing the Christian and UFO cult -thinking does not have in common is that UFOlogy does not claim that flying saucers with little grey (3) men should be accepted as true until definitively disproven 100%, but are constantly assembling a mass of photos, videos, radiation counts, burned corn and more and yet more stories of sightings, in the hope that the sheer weight of undisprovable if uncheckable material will be taken as conclusive evidence.

I haven't even touched on the links with UFO heavenly messages, prophecies..oh yes! miracle healing, yes, yes indeed and the 'BVM' The 'blessed virgin Mary' apparitions used as disguises by the aliens. But I have imposed on your-all patience long enough, and I will await a long overdue post claiming Fatima as miraculous proof of Jesusgod's existence.

P.s Gotta...And yet...there IS a phenomenon. Airline pilots have seen something. The religious do experience something. There is something interesting and real to be looked at. What is wrong and indeed unscientific is to presuppose what it is and turn it into a faith - based cult or religion.

Pps. never mind Chupacabra...but let's post the old scarey gnome. Remember? aused quite a stir at the time, until TWO different versions these kids had made turned up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EQO0VfBpt4

(1) pretty conclusively shown to be a portion of a Portolan - the known world including the east coast of America - found at that time - within a stylised coastline frame which was entirely speculative. It is a bit of this that is taken as a super science knowledge of an ice -free Antarctica, which in fact it doesn't match. It is not prehistoric scientific knowledge handed down from alien scientists through some Mysterious mechanism to the medieval.

(2) which is what Sagan was referring to when he said that absence of evidence is not necessarily evidence of absence. An epithet that was joyfully misapplied by theist apologists to any kind of negative evidence. Notably the absence of any kind of sound evidence for the exodus, or of course the lack of evidence of a 1st AD Nazareth.

(2) no longer green as in the ancient kneejerk epithet, but now, after thirty or so years of Nordic blonds, mothmen, gnomes, yeti, robots/androids and even bipedal lobsters (you think I'm kidding? Hopkinsville) and perhaps thank to Hyneck and Spielberg, it has definitely been agreed that aliens are greys as per Stargate - Asgard'.

Last edited by june 7th; 02-14-2014 at 08:08 AM..

Old 02-12-2014, 11:12 AM

4,747 posts, read 2,365,184 times
Quote:
When one is raised to believe in the truth of a story of a corpse which comes back to life and then flies away, stories of space aliens and Sasquatch become completely plausible. And who knows, if corpse's can fly, maybe reindeer can too? Certainly when one is young, anything seems possible. But some of us grew out of our childlike make believe world of flying reanimated corpse's and flying reindeer when we reached adulthood.

Have we been visited by space aliens? No, probably not. There is no actual hard evidence of it. And given the massive distance between the stars, the chances of there being another technologically capable species anywhere close enough to reach us is pretty low. Technologically capable species seem to be a particularly rare phenomenon. Out of the millions of species who have ever existed on this planet, humans seem to be the first and only with the ability to consider that visiting nearby star systems is even a possibility.

Old 02-12-2014, 12:06 PM

20,251 posts, read 13,651,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirina View Post
Aliens visiting this planet does not violate any of the natural laws - we are not required to believe in magic and the supernatural in order to accept alien visitations as at least possible. Even so, too many immediately knee-jerk to this topic and either laugh and make jokes - or dismiss it on the same grounds as their dismissal of the paranormal. Neither reaction is altogether fair.
It is well-deserved. My wife and I visited Sedona, Arizona once and were visiting one of their "vortexes" -- er, scenic spots -- when we were approached by someone who claimed they had been abducted by aliens. My wife, a former journalist, could not help herself -- she began interviewing the guy. Other people who were apparently with him came up and shared their experiences as well. They all involved floating out of their cars or wherever they were standing, into the alien ship and having various body orifices violated with probes. Afterwards we were invited to join them in the desert after sunset to watch UFOs (which involved looking at digital artifacts in night vision goggles -- and no, we didn't take them up on it). There was much talk of the vast government conspiracy to keep the reality of UFOs from the populace, etc.

I agree that there are very likely other sentient races in the universe. Some minority of those may have become interstellar travelers (even NASA is toying with a proof-of-concept warp drive) and some minority of those might even visit or have visited us. But I don't think they'd come all that way and take all the trouble to conceal themselves only for the purpose of gazing into our body openings. I think most of the UFO folks are conspiracy theorists and bored new agers. Their space aliens are like Jehovah -- supposed to be everywhere but only the True Believers can sense them and only questionable second hand testimony is on offer for examination. If aliens visit us, we'll know it. We'll all see the ship.

Old 02-12-2014, 02:17 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,365,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordant View Post
It is well-deserved. My wife and I visited Sedona, Arizona once and were visiting one of their "vortexes" -- er, scenic spots -- when we were approached by someone who claimed they had been abducted by aliens. My wife, a former journalist, could not help herself -- she began interviewing the guy. Other people who were apparently with him came up and shared their experiences as well. They all involved floating out of their cars or wherever they were standing, into the alien ship and having various body orifices violated with probes. Afterwards we were invited to join them in the desert after sunset to watch UFOs (which involved looking at digital artifacts in night vision goggles -- and no, we didn't take them up on it). There was much talk of the vast government conspiracy to keep the reality of UFOs from the populace, etc.

I agree that there are very likely other sentient races in the universe. Some minority of those may have become interstellar travelers (even NASA is toying with a proof-of-concept warp drive) and some minority of those might even visit or have visited us. But I don't think they'd come all that way and take all the trouble to conceal themselves only for the purpose of gazing into our body openings. I think most of the UFO folks are conspiracy theorists and bored new agers. Their space aliens are like Jehovah -- supposed to be everywhere but only the True Believers can sense them and only questionable second hand testimony is on offer for examination. If aliens visit us, we'll know it. We'll all see the ship.
Given the hundreds of billions of other galaxies that exist in the universe, other sentient races in galaxies far far away, are certainly probable. Sentient beings with all of the necessary physical qualities required to develop high technology is clearly incredibly rare, however, as witnessed right here on Earth. Out of millions of species we are apparently the first, and the one and only to have managed technology high enough to go into space. Sentient races with high technology who inhabit a life supporting world close enough to reach Earth is therefore highly UNLIKELY, given the vast distances involved and the apparent rarity of such technologically advanced races. And yes, physics does indicate that warping space is possible. The same physics also indicates that the energy requirements for doing such a thing are so great as to be untenable.

Some people genuinely do come to believe in their own baloney of course. My experience in talking to individuals who believe that they have had some sort of unusual experience, apparitions, ghosts and the like, is that the story regularly begins with the person lying in bed, or on the couch. They were always completely certain that they were wide awake when the "event" in question occurred, of course.

And then there are those who like to make stuff up, because it serves their personal agenda to make themselves appear to be special. These individuals are known as liars. And the word "liar" exists in language for a reason.

Old 02-12-2014, 03:11 PM

32,533 posts, read 22,160,511 times
Quote:

Former CIA agent discloses UFO secrets inhis deathbed – interview by Richard Dolan
I suppose you personally took tbis poll???...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality