Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2014, 11:57 PM

249 posts, read 312,519 times

Advertisements

So as we(Abba God~&~me) were having communion~&~fellowship together With His Spirit to my spirit within His Mind As Christ. As though He were speaking to my spirit's mind which is within His Mind As Christ. Saying:

The Dialogue going on between God,and my spirit man ~>

"son, if you were to picture how one should understand My Judgment In Law,as though you were looking from My Perspective. It would be in the likeness of something such as this....

Moses is My Attorney of "Prosecution" against any Transgression sin nature commits against My Law."{outside of God's Divine Senses of Judgment Which Are According To His Higher LAW~&~LAWS OF FAITH Which He Has Established In Himself, for all His people who are In His Person, As He Is For us~&~Towards us~&~With us~&~In us To Be our Christ Messiah}

Satan is himself the great angelic{cherub},fallen spirit bound in eternal "serpentant"nature of will bound in Enmity which is against ME{not me,but GOD},and absolutely VOID of all power, or SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING IN CHRIST JESUS~&~FROM CHRIST JESUS, from WHOM he fell from out of HEAVEN,as fast as the striking of lightning,WHEN CHRIST THE SON OF MAN ALMIGHTY CAST him FORTH~&~DOWN TO earth FROM OUT OF HIS PRESENCE, Leaving him desolate, dead,and VOID OF ALL SOURCE OF THE POWER OF "REPENTANCE"WHICH ONLY COMES THROUGH THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF CHRIST JESUS.........NEVER{satan}able to REPENT, for he is the very one who is condemned forever in his own original sin,and first transgression never to be raised from out of the power of death to LIVE AGAIN.

He is the great fallen angelic spirit who now tempts all men who have proceeded from Adam after he ate from the fruit which came from satan's sin nature~his own death and condemnation. But as I{GOD not me}have told you in MY WORD. Adam was not DECEIVED.
1Ti 2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

PERFECT ADAM IN THE ONENESS OF CHRIST GOD'S EXPRESS PERFECT SOUL MAN IMAGE {before he ate} KNOWING THAT HIS BEAUTIFUL wife NOW AT THAT TIME IN DEATH~&~CONTAMINATION FROM THE SERPENTS NATURE~&~IN HIS EVERLASTING CONDEMNATION{apart from CHRIST THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF GOD TO REPENT her RAISED FROM OUT OF SATAN'S DEATH,AND BACK INTO THE EVERLASTING ETERNAL LIFE IN SALVATION FROM GOD'S CHRIST. SO PERFECT ADAM COULD NOT BEAR TO LIVE APART FROM HIS NOW{in the moment of that time}dead gone FOREVER "WIFE"....SO BECAUSE HE (((LOVED)))!!! HER INFINITELY AND FOREVER....HE WOULD RATHER DIE FOREVER WITH HER,THAN TO LIVE FOREVER WITHOUT HER ALONE. SO HE TOOK RESPONSIBILITY ALSO TO BEAR THE BURDEN OF HER SIN TOGETHER WITH HER, BECAUSE SHE WAS MADE BY GOD FROM HIM{ADAM}, FOR HER SIN THAT SHE COMMITTED AGAINST GOD. SO THEN AT THAT VERY MOMENT WHEN PERFECT ADAM IN CHRIST~ HAD ATE, ADAM Died, But HE FAILED{FELL}"IN" LOVE, or "BECAUSE" OF GOD'S ETERNAL PURPOSE FOR ALL THINGS IS LOVE, BECAUSE GOD IS LOVE~HE ALLOWED ADAM TO COMMIT THE TRANSGRESSION ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS FOR THE SAKE OF GOD'S LOVE!

-God Tells Adam Before He Created Eve From Adam, Not To Eat oF The Tree oF The Knowledge oF Good Eve:

Gen 2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

-Eve's Response To Satan The Serpent Makes It Obvious That She Wasn't Told By God Nor Adam Because She Adds Something In He Response Which God Never Said: -Gen 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
When He Told Christ's "Soul-Man"~>Adam Creation{ChrisT'S-"Adam"~&~Eve while they were Clothed With The Oneness of Christ's Perfect Soul-Man's Image For His Earthly Creation~ Who Is Himself The Express Image oF The Invisible YHVH Himself, Before They Fell From Christ As "Living-Souls"In The Oneness They Had Together In Christ~&~Having A God Conscientious Awareness ~&~Clothed With Christ's Perfect Holy Righteous Nature Which They(Adam~&~Eve) Were Surrounded With Outside oF Themselves Outwardly,For They Were Not One With God Eternally~&~Inwardly From The "Spirit Man" Creation oF Christ, But They Were One With God In Christ With His Perfect Soul-Man{Being In Oneness~&~In Tune With Christ's "Self-Conscientious" Awareness oF Himself As God From His "Soul-Man's"~&~ Perspective~&~Image oF Himself} Because That's Why He Created His Spirit Man Creation After The Body oF After The Bodies oF Adam~&~Eve Fell From Being One With Christ In His Perfect "Soul-Man's" Image oF Himself. But Since Christ Created The "First Adam"~&~Eve To Be The "Physical Immortal Bodies" oF His Perfect Soul-Man's Image, Christ's Still Retained His Perfect "Soul-Man's" Image oF Himself "Because He Is God,And Always And Forever Has Been Perfect, And Could Never Be UnPerfect, But His Physical Body{Adam~&~Eve}In Which His Perfect Soul-Man's Image Was Clothed, Died With Adam~&~Eve. That's Why He Created His Spirit-Man Creation Afterwards, To Redeem~&~Quicken From The Dead The Fallen Body oF His Soul-Man's Image,Which He Had Lost~&~Died In The First Adam.So When Adam~&~ Fell From Being One In Christ's Perfect Soul-Man's Image, They Becoming Living-Souls Contaminated With A Self-Centered Conscientious Awareness~&~Absolutely Dead Towards Having Any oF The Memory~&~Sense oF Oneness That They Had When They Were Still One Together In The Perfect Image oF Christ's Soul-Man Being From Which They Fell, Into An Independent Detached State oF Being In Separation, From Being In A Oneness oF Connection To,In~&~With God In Christ's Perfect Soul-Man's Image oF Himself, But Into an Independent Self-Centered Sin Cursed Nature oF Satan's And Under The Condemnation oF~&~In A State oF Death With Satan,and The Angels Who Fell With Him}. The Reason God Left Eve Vulnerable Or In The Ignorance oF Not Knowing. Is Because He Created The World By Himself In Christ Who Is A "Redeemer", So He Created The World For A "Redemptive" Purpose....He Allowed His Soul-Man Creation To Fall. Because He Would Redeem HisSoul-Man Creation From~&~Through His Spirit-Man Creation:

YHVH CHRIST YESHUA~YHVH THE FATHER~&~YHVH THE HOLY SPIRIT~HIS ETERNAL SPIRITUAL CREATION ~&~ALL HIS spirit born children WHOM HE CHOSE IN HIMSELF TO BE our CHRIST IN HIMSELF AS IS IN BEING YHVH YESHUA THE SON~BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD:

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

-Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image{the Spirit-Man Creation oF The God-Head YHVH In Christ}, after our likeness:{the Soul-Man Creation oF The God-Head YHVH In Christ} and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
-Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him {The Body oF YESHUA GOD Which Which Be Born oF HIS YHVH GOD'S SPIRIT}; male and female created he{YHVH CHRIST YESHUA}them. {the spirit born "sons of" YHVH "GOD" IN CHRIST YESHUA BY HIS SPIRIT}

"FIRST ADAM"=
CHRIST'S SOUL-MAN OR NATURAL {CHRIST'S NATURAL EARTHLY CREATION OF MANKIND IN HIS SOUL IMAGE, NOT HIS SUPERNATURAL HEAVENLY CREATION OF MANKIND IN HIS SPIRIT MAN'S IMAGE} CREATION AFTER THE LIKENESS OF HIS SOUL-MAN'S IMAGE OF HIMSELF:

-1Co 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
-Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. 1Co 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
1Co 15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
1Co 15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
1Co 15:49 And as we have "borne" the image of the earthy, we shall also "bear" the image of the heavenly.

THE LAST ADAM IS THE SECOND ACCOUNT OF ADAM IN GENESIS, AS BEING BORN AGAIN BY CHRIST'S SPIRIT INSIDE THE BODIES OF THEIR FALLEN SOUL-MAN'S NATURE WHICH DIED AS WE ALSO WHO ARE BORN OF THE SPIRIT MAN NOW, UNTIL THE RESURRECTION AND REDEMPTION OF OUR SOUL-MAN'S BODIES,JUST LIKE CHRIST'S SPIRIT MAN IS IMMORTALLY CLOTHED WITH NOW SINCE HIS RESURRECTION FROM THE DEAD:
-Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him
-Gen 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 1Co 15:45 the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
-1Co 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural;
Adam, And Seth Before They Were Converted Into spirit born men of YHVH Christ Yeshua's Spirit's Spiritual Creation:
Gen 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
Gen 4:26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.
-1Co 15:46 and afterward that which is spiritual.

-Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name "Adam"{ONENESS WITH~&~IN GOD AGAIN THROUGH CHRIST BY BEING BORN AGAIN OR FROM ABOVE BY HIS SPIRIT IN THE INNER ***** , in the day when they were created.
-Gen 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:
-1Th 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Adam Tells The "LORD"
{AS HE IS AS YHVH} "GOD"{AS HE THE LORD IS AS HIMSELF IN BEING HIMSELF THE FATHER~&~AS HE THE LORD IS AS HIMSELF IN BEING HIMSELF THE SON~&~AS HE THE LORD IS AS HIMSELF IN BEING HIMSELF THE HOLY SPIRIT~ WHO PROCEEDS FORTH FROM BOTH TO~&~FRO FROM OUT OF HIMSELF AS HE IS IN BEING HIMSELF THE FATHER~SIMULTANEOUSLY ALL ETERNAL ONE FOREVER~&~PERPETUALLY ALL ONE FROM EVERLASTING UNTO EVERLASTING FOREVER MORE~FROM OUT OF HIMSELF AS HE IS IN BEING HIMSELF THE SON}
Exactly Truth oF What He Did "Repentance" Which Comes Through The Power oF Christ's Holy Spirit's~Born Again By The God-Head's{Father~Son~&~Holy Spirit} "spirit man" Creation Which Comes Through THE SALVATION OF YHVH'S YESHUA HAMASHIACHK

Gen 3:9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
Gen 3:10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
Gen 3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

-1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived,

-Gen 3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

1Ti 2:14 but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

-Gen 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

This is why GOD granted mankind REPENTANCE through ~&~from HIMSELF AS MANKIND'S CHRIST ........and didn't Satan,and the angels who fell with him. Because Satan's transgression was in the motive and intent to do great harm and evil....But Adam's transgression was in the Motive~&~Intent From The Oneness he Had In God's Perspective In Being Surrounded~&~One With Him~&~In Him{God's}Own Express Image In Which He Created Adam...Before he Ate~he only ate because WHEN GOD CREATED him,HE CREATED him to be BOUND TO his WIFE~IN HIS GOD'S (((LOVE))) FOREVER~WHEN GOD WOULD CREATE her FROM him:-) Amen

To be continued:-)

Last edited by DiscombobulateYa; 08-30-2014 at 12:13 AM..

Old 08-30-2014, 12:08 AM

5,624 posts, read 6,843,959 times
wow. Thats just...wow.

Adam was at fault in the garden. The rest i couldnt make heads or tails of because thats way too much to make out from your post.

Old 08-30-2014, 12:18 AM

249 posts, read 312,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post
wow. Thats just...wow.

Adam was at fault in the garden. The rest i couldnt make heads or tails of because thats way too much to make out from your post.
You just have to read it very slow...because it is so deep it's almost impossible to explain it...God has given me the Revelation of being able to visualize the concepts with my spirit man's mind in Christ. I pray He helps you see what I'm trying to say...If not it's ok.

Old 08-30-2014, 04:34 AM

16,673 posts, read 15,668,595 times
Thread closed while we look for a purpose, question, comment, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality