Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2014, 03:53 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,943,087 times

Advertisements

It is a scientific theory (which means a fact) that all humans start off as females in the womb, and it is with the development of testosterone that those females change into males. Of course the moment of conception determines what the eventual sex will be, however, it is obvious until about 60 days afterwards. Until that time, the development is essentially the same for the embryo.

So, creationists, seeing you think a male was created first, why the heck would it have nipples? Supposedly it did not go through the female embryonic stage.

And on that subject, why would your god have nipples? After all, was that first man not created after "our image"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2014, 03:55 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,061,033 times
No!

My God is so Hot He doesn't NEED nipples.

I have always thought male nipples should come with a little tag that reads "For entertainment purposes only."

Old 11-30-2014, 04:43 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,647,095 times
I hate to see a forum with this much potential waste time and energy debating such trivial irrelevancies. Why would we even ask such a question until we've settled the issue of whether or not he has a belly button?

Old 11-30-2014, 04:50 PM

9,455 posts, read 12,572,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
It is a scientific theory (which means a fact) that all humans start off as females in the womb, and it is with the development of testosterone that those females change into males. Of course the moment of conception determines what the eventual sex will be, however, it is obvious until about 60 days afterwards. Until that time, the development is essentially the same for the embryo.

So, creationists, seeing you think a male was created first, why the heck would it have nipples? Supposedly it did not go through the female embryonic stage.

And on that subject, why would your god have nipples? After all, was that first man not created after "our image"?
Sorry, but a theory is NOT a fact. Read up: Theory - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary Fact - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary A theory can become a fact at some point when it is proven to be 100% true, like the fact the earth revolves around the sun. Such an idea was a theory in 1700 and was proven a fact in the 20th century.

Secondly, God is spirit. No body. No nipples. What does "made in His image" mean? Read up: What does it mean to be made in the image of God? | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

The white bearded old guy in the sky concept is so 1432. You do need to read up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert_The_Crocodile View Post
I hate to see a forum with this much potential waste time and energy debating such trivial irrelevancies. Why would we even ask such a question until we've settled the issue of whether or not he has a belly button?
Funny that you brought that up. The belly button has been discussed in church circles and the answer is clearly no. Ask yourself this; what causes a belly button? If you don't know, ask your wife. If she doesn't know, ask your doctor.

Old 11-30-2014, 05:12 PM

1,727 posts, read 1,433,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert_The_Crocodile View Post
I think you need to prove he is real, before you start dressing him up

Old 11-30-2014, 05:16 PM

5,624 posts, read 6,858,867 times
Quote:

I dont believe we all start as females, then suddenly change.

I know a male was created first because my bible tells me so. I dont care if he had nipples or not.

I dont care if God has nipples. Hes God, it wont matter in the end. <3

Old 11-30-2014, 05:30 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,821,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post

I know a male was created first because my bible tells me so. I dont care if he had nipples or not.

I am in a joking mood so yes God has 7 nipples and 7 belly buttons and 7 eyes.

Old 11-30-2014, 06:27 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,943,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post
You don't have to believe, but it is a medical fact. Until 60 days, only female characteristics are visible on the fetus, and the male ones only start developing once testosterone starts to kick in.

Why would you NOT believe a medical fact?

Quote:

Your bible also tells you to stone your kids for not listening to you. When are you going to start?

Old 11-30-2014, 07:19 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,842,487 times
Quote:
You don't have to believe, but it is a medical fact. Until 60 days, only female characteristics are visible on the fetus, and the male ones only start developing once testosterone starts to kick in.

Why would you NOT believe a medical fact?

Your bible also tells you to stone your kids for not listening to you. When are you going to start?
When the contest is between reality and faith, reality always loses out. Such is the very nature of faith, where all problematic and unpleasant evidence is summarily rejected.

Old 11-30-2014, 07:32 PM

5,187 posts, read 6,956,692 times
Quote:

Cupper,it appears you might had a tad bit too much egg nog
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality