Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 11:42 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,858 times

Advertisements

Bev,

Sorry to be so late in coming on and finding your update. I just want you to know that I am ever so grateful for the diagnosis. You can get your heart stronger, your determination alone can move mountains! Just take it easy and get breaks when you are tired. I bet you really notice a huge difference when you start using that machine. Just don't get all rambo on us and tackle too much at once, ya hear?

love ya....
aiangel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2008, 12:46 AM

2,800 posts, read 10,009,701 times
I am so thrilled to hear the fabulous news!!!

I know you still have some issues, but it seems as though you'll be able to get it all under control. The c-pap is no big deal...It's strange at first, but I've had friends that had it and I know they got used to it quickly and the results are amazing!

I will try and dm you tomorrow...It's really late right now and I have to get some sleep. Please know you are ALWAYS in my thoughts and prayers!

YOU'RE AWESOME LADY!!!!

Love you!!!

<<<<<HHHHUUUUUGGGGGSSSSS>>>>>

@~>~~

Old 02-12-2008, 03:28 AM

1,224 posts, read 3,374,883 times
Good news Blue, we will keep you in our prayes. Blessings Michelle

Old 02-12-2008, 11:11 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,575,909 times
Bless you Blue/Bev. Didn't get to follow this as much as I should have. I am sorry. But it is good news. Please take care of yourself. So many here, so many prayers. It is good to read. Again, bless you.

Old 02-12-2008, 11:21 PM

4,725 posts, read 10,136,321 times
Blue, I am so happy to hear of your better-than-expected report. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

As others have said, it is important to do as your doctors recommend and you will continue to feel stronger with each passing day.

Be well, Blue. We love you to pieces!

Old 02-13-2008, 05:13 AM

6,712 posts, read 13,461,151 times
I'm very happy to hear that things turned out better than expected blue! You'll be back to normal in no time!

Old 04-27-2008, 01:59 PM

7 posts, read 24,945 times
Default Thanks to all who show there love and concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Hello everyone-

I have noticed that on occassion, members have posted threads for others on this forum who are undergoing particularly difficult hardships as regards health situations in which prayers were requested for the individual. I recently became aware of the fact that Blue62 is in the midsts of a serious health issue with her heart, and am hoping that all who read this will make it a point to keep her in their heart.

I cannot help but be struck by the fact that there would seem to exist such incredible irony in the fact that Blue, whose heart is as large as the sky in her love and caring for all of us would be confronted with such uncertainty as regards that heart at this time. In her communications with me she has told me that she is awaiting additional tests, and while wanting others to be aware of her situation, did not want to post anything herself. So I offered to do so...

For those of you who are believers, I would ask you to pray for Blue. For those who are not, I would ask you to keep Blue in your thoughts, to hold her well being in your heart and to send "vibes" of strength. There exists a power in what we all share here, and for now, I am hoping that all will share it with Blue.

As another day unfolds and I look at the blue sky, I hold you in my heart, Blue!

"I carry your heart with me; I carry it in my heart" --e.e. cummings

Take extra gentle care.
I am new to city forum, though ,I have been on a few times I really enjoy the site , though with work and kids , baseball games and practice, and work at home I don't get on nearly as much as I would like but I was thinking of my mom and was hoping to catch her on here today ,what I did not expect was the beautiful thaughts and concerns that were expressed concerning my mothers health, blue62.
I was once sick and spent long periods of time in the hospital my mom was always there when NOONE else was not even other family she never had a break, and suffered illnesses herself and even did without food for days ,she would complain or even admit exhaustion nor would she never let anyone know this, this is the person my mom is she spends her entire life doing for others , it is time she has time for herself and has made friends she can confide in and feel she can share with. To this I will always be grateful thank you to all and may God bless each and all of you and for those who do not believe than I hope my gratitude and thanks will be accepted and you find peace and happines always.
Thank you Moonrising68

Old 04-27-2008, 02:00 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
im on it.............

Old 04-27-2008, 04:10 PM

790 posts, read 4,019,977 times
Prayer and/or gentle thought request for BLUE62!!!-medicine-buddha-5.jpg

Perhaps this image of Guru Medicine Buddha will help.
She doesn't have to be Buddhist or say a special mantra in order for Medicine Buddha to bestow his blessings. A simple request for healing and an openness to receive is all that is needed. Medicine Buddha (and all the Buddhas) are concerned with every sentient beings and far transcend any particular religious affiliation. When my dad broke his hip a couple of years ago, I put an image of Medicine Buddha in his hospital room.
He made an amazing recovery. Buddhists were praying for him and his Christian church community was praying for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality