Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2015, 11:48 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,674,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
Yes, I know There was a long thread with Mysticphd and MissionImpossibru aerguing for the validity of divine revelation.
They got clobbered. But that doesn't mean they are wrong about what they beleive - but they -and you -are wrong - utterly wrong - in pretending that it is what you claim it to be - something more than mere human fantasizing.

There are two bods on the Religion debate whose have been sussed and credibility -trashed. You are going the right way to join them.
Wrong. My "Do All" ideology crushes both Religion and Atheism. I sheer ALL the sheep! Then have lamb chops for dinner, dressed in my wool blazer!
Religion and Atheism cannot hang with Pantheism. It brings the power of EVVVVVV-RYYYYYYY-THINGGGGGGG to bear. It necessarily wins...every time!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2015, 01:16 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,284,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
You have failed to abide by the Original Post requests.
You have provided the most epic failures of this thread. I hope you are happy.
Hiding behind this childish obtuse behavior does not take away from the fact that you have repeatedly failed to follow the OP's instructions.

You have failed to: *Provide the hard science done by those who object to the ToE showing a scientific basis for why they object.*

You have also failed in following these instructions:

(1) When you select your hero, you must show on what scientific basis he or she thinks evolution is wrong, complete with links to papers or such that he has written showing the flaws of evolution. Religious opposition without a scientific basis is irrelevant. Voiced opinion without studies and accompanying papers showing the reasoning is irrelevant.

(2) When you show why he believes evolution is flawed, please also show what his theory of how humans came about is.

(3) Since evolutionary biologists have answered every challenge to the ToE , when a rebuttal to your scientist's objection is given, you must show his response to the rebuttal.
You failed doing this with Henery Schaefer and now you repeated the same instruction failures with Tony Jelsma.

Epic Failure once again.

Old 11-30-2015, 02:04 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,260,665 times
Evolution - 90 Creationism/ID - 0

Old 11-30-2015, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Please note, Matadora castigates those who do not follow the OP's request and yet he is guilty of doing that which he accuses me of.
Are you just hard of reading?

The OP is asking only ID/Creationists to follow the instructions he posted.

Learn. To. Comprehend. What_You_Read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
So here is the challenge. If you are a creationist or ID proponent, choose your champion from the list and lets do the following.

So who from the creation of ID side is up first, and who's your guy?
I am here to support the side of Evolutionary Biology from disingenuous posters like yourself.

Old 11-30-2015, 02:09 PM

50,089 posts, read 20,830,695 times
Quote:
You are going to new lows.
I have never denied what the gospels say. Please post your proof. I'm sure your proof is about as much as the proof you have for evolution.

I have never told Jesus what He can and can't say. He's the Lord. I'm just His brother.
Yes you have. And I couldn't care less what you think of me - your opinions have been demonstrated worthless.
Quote:
There are no transitional fossils in the fossil record. Darwinism falls. Creationism wins. Tada!
Denial - as usual.

Quote:
Jesus said God created Adam and Eve. Jesus never told a lie.
and yet he said some things that were not true, whether you like it or not, and was unaware of whether some things were true or not - according the gospels you profess to believe in

Quote:
From your link you provided on patterson whom I quoted, here is Patterson's letter about was he wrote about the missing links in evolution:

And yet, even though Patterson said there is no way to know if archaeopteryx is the ancestor of all birds, they still maintain it is.
Not so far as I know - just that it is a transitional fossil dinosaur to birds. Which it clearly is. You are nit- picking about solid evidence.

Quote:
The last 2 bolded statements shows Patterson screwed up in letting the cat out of the bag in front of a creationist who was in the audience. Yea, Patterson from now on is going to not tell creationists what he really thinks about evolution being a load of bull dung.
He wouldn't be the first evolutionist to regret being honest about misconceptions and questions about what is nevertheless a factual mechanism (natural selection0 supported by DNA, morphology and the fossil record - while Creationism has nothing by misrepresentation and misunderstanding to make a case.

Quote:
More problems for the so-called "dino bird"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag5WYzrjnhQ
Quote:
See what I mean? Matadora still cannot do that which the OP requested.
Matadora doesn't have to follow the instructions for presenting scientific objections to evolution - you do.

The usual taking of quotes out of context and overdoing the ongoing discussion about dinos into birds. I doubt that many evolutionists now deny that the evidence for dinos into birds is very compelling and those that questioned it (just as some questioned warm -blooded dinosaurs0 are regretting it.

So what if proto -feather fuzz is not the origin of feathers? That makes no difference to the fact that dinos had feathers. These bods are taking really minor debating points and pretending that it is bringing the whole theory down.

That's if they are honestly reporting what was said - on past experience, that is not to be taken on trust.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 11-30-2015 at 02:55 PM..

Old 11-30-2015, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Moderator cut: Orpaned
Orphaned response.

Come on now you can do it! It's not Rocket Science.

Quote:
So here is the challenge. If you are a creationist or ID proponent, choose your champion from the list and lets do the following.

Come on now you can do it if you try!

This should be easy for you since the instructions are clearly explained.
Quote:
(1) When you select your hero, you must show on what scientific basis he or she thinks evolution is wrong, complete with links to papers or such that he has written showing the flaws of evolution. Religious opposition without a scientific basis is irrelevant. Voiced opinion without studies and accompanying papers showing the reasoning is irrelevant.

(2) When you show why he believes evolution is flawed, please also show what his theory of how humans came about is.

(3) Since evolutionary biologists have answered every challenge to the ToE , when a rebuttal to your scientist's objection is given, you must show his response to the rebuttal.
If at first you don't succeed then try try again.

Last edited by june 7th; 11-30-2015 at 02:30 PM..

Old 11-30-2015, 02:24 PM

17,966 posts, read 16,006,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
Denial - as usual.
Don't be so hard on yourself.

Quote:
and yet he said some things that were not true, whether you like it or not, and was unaware of whether some things were true or not - according the gospels you profess to believe in
Please give an example of Jesus telling a lie.

Quote:
Not so far as I know - just that it is a transitional fossil dinosaur to birds. Which it clearly is. You are not picking about solid evidence.
Actually it is not a transitional fossil from lizard to bird. It didn't even have feathers.

Quote:
He wouldn't be the first evolutionist to regret being honest about misconceptions and questions about what is nevertheless a factual mechanism (natural selection0 supported by DNA, morphology and the fossil record - while Creationism has nothing by misrepresentation and misunderstanding to make a case.
You so funny! Me so laugh!

Quote:
Matadora doesn't have to follow the instructions for presenting scientific objections to evolution - you do.
Yes Matadora in fact does have to follow the instructions.

Old 11-30-2015, 02:29 PM

Quote:
The instructions where written for ID/Creationists.

Whats wrong with comprehension?

Do you not understand what the OP asked?

What about this do you not get?

Quote:

Old 11-30-2015, 02:30 PM

50,089 posts, read 20,830,695 times
Quote:
Don't be so hard on yourself.

Please give an example of Jesus telling a lie.
Crafty putting words into my mouth - I never mentioned lies - you did. I showed that the gospels have him saying things that are not true - either because he didn't know or because his audience wouldn't understand. You dishonest methods are palpable.

Quote:
Actually it is not a transitional fossil from lizard to bird. It didn't even have feathers.
Dinosaurs are not lizards or even reptiles. And archaeopteryx didn't have feathers? You denial and wilful igniorance as staggering.

Quote:
You so funny! Me so laugh!
That's good we are all falling about laghing at you and all the creationist crowd.

Quote:
Because Eusebius says so.

Quote:
I'm still waiting for that evidence you do have ole chum.

Do you have something against creationist sites? The articles are written by scientists. Do you have something against scientists? I can say the same thing about your non creationist sites which use scientists who are definately biased and need that pay check or don't want kicked out of their college, or need to keep the money flowing into their department for research.

It was soil, not dust. The single cell is a veritable factory of parts which all must work together. The DNA has instructions in it to repair and keep the cell AS IS. It does not have instructions to evolve into something other than what it was created to be. Who put those vast amount of instructions in the DNA? You can't say biochemicals. The single cell was intelligently designed to be what it was and is. It is not designed to morph into this then that then this then that until we have a human. It has no instructions in its DNA to do that.

Your faith is strong friend.

I'm still waiting for the proof.

What is crazier? a single cell morphing into something else which eventually morphed into a fish which eventually morphed into a lizard which eventually morphed into a knuckle dragger which eventually morphed into a human, all of which is absolutely impossible due to the instruction coding in the DNA, or to believe God created mankind out of the soil of the earth in a day? I'd take the latter any day over the guessing of fallible humans.
A boring mix of denial of the evidence that has been presented and boneheaded responses to different posters. If this is the best you have I suggest you admit that you have nothing.

We are getting near the end of any meaningful exchange.

Old 11-30-2015, 02:37 PM

Quote:
I've given plenty of scientific objections to evolution. I have proven evolution to be false.
No you haven't

You have not followed the instructions and in the process you have not proven anything other than you don't know how to follow instructions.

Nor do you know how to prove your case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality