Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2017, 09:01 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,858,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
So all the gases escaped out of this window? What did they do with all the poop? What did they feed the dinosaurs (According to nutball Ham) and other carnivores? Where did the store it all?

Too many questions with no answers. It was either not meant to be literal, or never happened. Either way, Christians and Bible believers alike have to twist and turn to explain it.
'Twist and turn'?? More like they have to disappear up their own arses!

Old 07-19-2017, 09:08 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Quote:
So all the gases escaped out of this window? What did they do with all the poop? What did they feed the dinosaurs (According to nutball Ham) and other carnivores? Where did the store it all?

Too many questions with no answers. It was either not meant to be literal, or never happened. Either way, Christians and Bible believers alike have to twist and turn to explain it.

It's a big window. The food that was stored in it. Read the account. There were 3 levels. Carnivores were not always carnivores. Next. Peace

Old 07-19-2017, 09:25 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,606,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
It's a big window. The food that was stored in it. Read the account. There were 3 levels. Carnivores were not always carnivores. Next. Peace
See, twisting and turning.... I can make stuff up too, like carnivores not always being carnivores, even though all science and observation says otherwise. Like dinosaurs being on the ark and eating wheat, or God making it so they don't need to eat or poop the whole time, or that they were shrunk down to the size of dogs so they would all fit, or how no rain/water got into this ark made by men in ancient times... It would just be me trying to justify a ridiculous belief though. Twisting and turning as you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
'Twist and turn'?? More like they have to disappear up their own arses!
I was trying to be nice, Raf!

Old 07-19-2017, 09:26 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,604,822 times
Quote:
Big window allows water in. Wouldn't it Rbbi1? A "big window" on a waterproofed box isn't a good idea, is It?

Don't you need two openings to create a draft for gasses to move from one place to another?

You don't logic well.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:30 AM

23,148 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:

It wasn't meant to take literal and Moses proves this beyond any doubt. There were no animals on the ark, not in my good opinion. The bible shows men to be cattle and animals from cover to cover. 2 by 2 they came, and this is one person with the spirit of God within them, the female is flesh, and the male is spirit inside the flesh. It is one Jew, and one Gentile as male and female.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:31 AM

On the other hand, that sure looks like the remains of the Ark on Mt. Ararat, from those satellite images. Peace

Old 07-19-2017, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
It wasn't meant to take literal and Moses proves this beyond any doubt. There were no animals on the ark, not in my good opinion. The bible shows men to be cattle and animals from cover to cover. 2 by 2 they came, and this is one person with the spirit of God within them, the female is flesh, and the male is spirit inside the flesh. It is one Jew, and one Gentile as male and female.
So did God poof the animals back into existence after the flood? Or was that not literal either? It's hard to keep track of what thing what people believe to be literal and not. So many different interpretations, all thinking they are right....

Old 07-19-2017, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Big window allows water in. Wouldn't it Rbbi1? A "big window" on a waterproofed box isn't a good idea, is It?

Don't you need two openings to create a draft for gasses to move from one place to another?

You don't logic well.

I'll bet you'd think so if a 30 foot wall of water was coming at you.

The window did close, you know. Why don't you decipher the Hebrew texts for yourself and discover the truth? I read that some scientists did some tests and it turned out that the ark's measurements were perfect for withstanding huge waves and not capsizing.

Doesn't really matter to me if it was literal or not, it, like everything else in there, was a spiritual teaching tool for our example. Peace

Old 07-19-2017, 09:36 AM

Quote:
On the other hand, that sure looks like the remains of the Ark on Mt. Ararat. Peace
And this looks like a fallen statue head on Mars....

Old 07-19-2017, 09:38 AM

23,148 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
On the other hand, that sure looks like the remains of the Ark on Mt. Ararat. Peace
I don't believe a flood happened here at all, I don't believe an ark was built on this earth at all. I believe it is a story that didn't even take place on this earth. But that is just my wild opinion, and this stems from the promises made to the overcomers about how they receive an entire earth to become a sole ruler over an entire earth, and this rule is not shared. It insinuates that there are unlimited Earth out there and given the size of the universe, statistics alone prove that there are billions of earth inhabited with people. If there are a trillion Earth and only one of them could have everything right to support humankind, then by statistics alone, if there is one in a trillion that can support lives, it means that there are billions upon billions of earths will people living on them, if the odds are one in a trillion, but I bet the odds are much more better, I bet they are 1 in a billion, and if it were 1 in a billion, there would be unlimited, uncountable earths with people on them, trillions and trillions of earth with people on them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.