Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2016, 05:04 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,975,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert_The_Crocodile View Post
Yeah. I am absolutely positive.

I live here. I followed and participated in the public discussions.

I know what I'm talking about. As usual, you do not. So you are, uh... just peddling ignorance, I guess.
They actually said we think this project is more important than feeding the hungry citizens? They said that? You recorded it?

Old 07-10-2016, 05:05 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,263,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Nope, wrong again, it was actually TRANSPONDER who brought up evolution first here:
You are pretty bad at understanding and following a conversation.

I did not say the first person of the entire thread did I?

You were falsely accusing me of derailing the thread when it was you who derailed it with your ignorant statements about Evolution. I never once mentioned Evolution in this thread until you posted misinformation and flat out ignorant statements about it. Between the two of us it was you who mentioned Evolution first.

You aren't very good with presenting facts, are you? No, you aren't. Now quit derailing this thread!

I suggest you stop your childish games. You are not impressing anyone here.

Old 07-10-2016, 05:10 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,641,111 times
Quote:
Some ignorant Atheist asked someone in this thread if the Bible told Christians to spend money on theme parks or something like that. I rejoined with "Does it say not to?" It is not a matter of "Am I OK with something if the Bible does not specificaly state not to do something." It is a matter of answering a stupid question.
I am the "some ignorant atheist" who asked you both questions.

Are you unable to reply to simple, direct questions? Or is it more that you are unwilling?

Old 07-10-2016, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post

Are you unable to reply to simple, direct questions? Or is it more that you are unwilling?
I did a search for your posts and saw only one question:

Post #39

Quote:
In which Bible verse does Jesus command you to spend millions building theme parks?
Quote:
Eusebous' reply: Where is the verse where He says not to?
1 Question answered.

I am allowed to answer a question with a question. It is a legitimate answer to your question.

Here is your second question I answered:
Quote:
Post 125
Petunia 100: So you are saying that if Jesus did not specifically state not to do something, it is OK? Is that your position?
Quote:
Eusebius' answer:
Some ignorant Atheist asked someone in this thread if the Bible told Christians to spend money on theme parks or something like that. I rejoined with "Does it say not to?" It is not a matter of "Am I OK with something if the Bible does not specificaly state not to do something." It is a matter of answering a stupid question.
I replied to both your questions. Why did you say I didn't?

Old 07-10-2016, 05:19 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,641,111 times
Quote:
I did a search for your posts and saw only one question:

Post #39

1 Question answered.

I am allowed to answer a question with a question. It is a legitimate answer to your question.
So then, it is your position that if there is not a verse where Jesus specifically states not to do something, it is OK? Yes or no?

Old 07-10-2016, 05:21 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,631,916 times
Quote:
They actually said we think this project is more important than feeding the hungry citizens? They said that? You recorded it?
I'm not even going to bother.

Old 07-10-2016, 05:23 PM

Quote:
So then, it is your position that if there is not a verse where Jesus specifically states not to do something, it is OK? Yes or no?
Answered in post 134 by me.

Old 07-10-2016, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
You are pretty bad at understanding and following a conversation.

I did not say the first person of the entire thread did I?

You were falsely accusing me of derailing the thread when it was you who derailed it with your ignorant statements about Evolution. I never once mentioned Evolution in this thread until you posted misinformation and flat out ignorant statements about it. Between the two of us it was you who mentioned Evolution first.

You aren't very good with presenting facts, are you? No, you aren't. Now quit derailing this thread!

I suggest you stop your childish games. You are not impressing anyone here.
You stated this:

"Who is the one who brought up Evolution in this thread first? That would be you. I simply responded to the ignorant statements that you made"

That would be a false statement. TRANSPONDER derailed the thread first by posting about evolution in post 14. It is not about YOU mentioning evolution. It is about YOU spreading falsehoods that I was the first one to talk about evolution in this thread. You can't even tell falsehoods very good either! Geesh!

Old 07-10-2016, 05:27 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,328,055 times
Quote:

Apparently your question is too stupid to warrant his answering of it. Probably has something to do with the Golden Rule.

Old 07-10-2016, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
Apparently your question is too stupid to warrant his answering of it. Probably has something to do with the Golden Rule.
I answered both questions in post 146. Obviously you can't read.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality