Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2017, 05:52 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
In other words, Ken has no right to defend himself and dispel the lies against him. Again, the only thing I see here is atheists projecting their deeply rooted hatred of Christians onto this public venture. So much outrage over a park attraction yet none of you batted an eye about the pastor getting rape and death threats. That says a LOT and it's scary.
Approximately how many bottles of smelling salts do you go through in the average week?

Old 07-26-2017, 06:46 PM

10,087 posts, read 5,737,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Approximately how many bottles of smelling salts do you go through in the average week?
Do you ever make a post that is not insulting? Good grief.

Old 07-26-2017, 06:49 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,328,055 times
Quote:
In other words, Ken has no right to defend himself and dispel the lies against him. Again, the only thing I see here is atheists projecting their deeply rooted hatred of Christians onto this public venture. So much outrage over a park attraction yet none of you batted an eye about the pastor getting rape and death threats. That says a LOT and it's scary.
Remember that you brushed off the death threats and loss of children of the two women who filed a complaint against a baker. I believe I stated that the actions of who ever made those threats was disgusting. But you used those threats as evidence why a gay kid must not associate with any other gays because apparently all gays do this. Are you upset about a gay couple who were actually attacked this winter in Montana? How about the gay couple attacked by a gang of 9 in the UK? How about the gay couple attacked this spring in Florida by a man yelling You are in Trump Country? Are physical attacks not as much if a concern as threats?

And finally what about the death threats made against Bill Nye for mocking gay reversion therapy? Seems like most of those threats were from fundamentalist Christians based on what they said. What does all your silence say about you. Christians get threats bad, Christians threatening others oh let's talk about something important...that is tour MO. As I have said before death threats are wrong no matter who they are towards. The problem with the threats against that pastor was it was only mentioned as a means of demonizing all gay people and that is the main reason others most likely did not comment on it. You only posted it in an attempt to make ALL gays seem despicable in your post.

Old 07-26-2017, 06:52 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,231,047 times
Quote:
Where is your outrage when Westboro does their thing?

Nobody here is condoning death threats or threats or rape, Jeff.

Old 07-26-2017, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Do you ever make a post that is not insulting? Good grief.
More often than you make one that isn't infantile mewling.

Old 07-26-2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
More often than you make one that isn't infantile mewling.
You never bring anything to the discussion beyond mockery and garbage spew. Dying gasp of a hollow argument.

Old 07-26-2017, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Where is your outrage when Westboro does their thing?

Nobody here is condoning death threats or threats or rape, Jeff.
That wasn't my point. My point is the uncaring indifference when it involves Christian people. Christians brutally slaughtered by ISIS, pastors getting death threats, businesses destroyed, Christians throw in jail, yea who gives a rip about them, no the real outrage should be Ken's Ark park or not getting your wedding cake, right?

Old 07-26-2017, 10:17 PM

Quote:
You never bring anything to the discussion beyond mockery and garbage spew. Dying gasp of a hollow argument.
I feel like I've just been slapped by one of your little white gloves.

Sort of like a butterfly's kiss.

Old 07-26-2017, 10:26 PM

Quote:
I feel like I've just been slapped by one of your little white gloves.

Sort of like a butterfly's kiss.
Now who is acting infantile. Best to ignore your stupidity from now on.

Old 07-26-2017, 10:45 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,862,986 times
Quote:
Best to ignore your stupidity from now on.
LOL! Another one. Who the hell is he going to to talk to before long??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.