Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2016, 03:51 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,717,984 times

Advertisements

As usual,you are playing the gambits of '100% proof' and 'Were you there?' Which are fallacies. Specifically fallacies that enable you to ignore the evidence. And the evidence points strongly to what is or is not possible in terms of housing all the kinds of animals, feeding them, survival in a devastated world and global distribution. You lost most of those debates on the feasibility with me, never mind Bill Nye and you now simply forget all that and deny everything. As usual.

As you did on the Evolution debate and the Temple debate. Everyone knows this, probably even Vizio, who is no mean practitioner of denial himself, when it comes to it. You are in no position to criticize Bill Nye or anyone else who argues on evidential feasibility.

Have a nice weekend. I'm sorta done with this thread until some new figures about attendance come out.

Old 07-15-2016, 04:04 AM

17,966 posts, read 15,966,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Okay, I'll bite. Is it possible you have ANYTHING to support this assertion that doesn't come either from The Bible or some apologist source like AIG?

Anything?
Go visit the volcanic cinder cones yourself.
There might be something of interest for you here: http://biblicalgeology.net/blog/

Old 07-15-2016, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
I saw the movie too, when do you except the rock monsters that helped noah lift those heave timber?
The Bible doesn't say there were rock monsters to help Noah. Your sentence doesn't make sense either.

"when do you except"?
Did you mean "When do you accept"? But even then, the sentence does not make sense.

Old 07-15-2016, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Go visit the volcanic cinder cones yourself.
There might be something of interest for you here: http://biblicalgeology.net/blog/
I fail to see what the Giant's causeway prves, and if only you troubled to research, you'd see the argument from river beds in hard rck were debunked. As usual you merely sling links to Greationists garbage sites at us as Evidence without knowing or caring what the evidence really is.

You are now worth to us 2 divisions, a Panzer regiment and a catering corps.

Old 07-15-2016, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
As usual,you are playing the gambits of '100% proof' and 'Were you there?' Which are fallacies. Specifically fallacies that enable you to ignore the evidence. And the evidence points strongly to what is or is not possible in terms of housing all the kinds of animals, feeding them, survival in a devastated world and global distribution. You lost most of those debates on the feasibility with me, never mind Bill Nye and you now simply forget all that and deny everything. As usual.

As you did on the Evolution debate and the Temple debate. Everyone knows this, probably even Vizio, who is no mean practitioner of denial himself, when it comes to it. You are in no position to criticize Bill Nye or anyone else who argues on evidential feasibility.

Have a nice weekend. I'm sorta done with this thread until some new figures about attendance come out.
Fact is that Bill Nye is a shill and makes money by towing the party line which is whatever is contrary to the Bible makes money for him. I saw his debate and his stupid statements about the ark. How a so-called "scientist" could make statements like he did just shows how stupid and whaco the guy actually is and people who follow him are the same type of people who follow big time wrestling.

Old 07-15-2016, 04:13 AM

Quote:
I fail to see what the Giant's causeway prves, and if only you troubled to research, you'd see the argument from river beds in hard rck were debunked. As usual you merely sling links to Greationists garbage sites at us as Evidence without knowing or caring what the evidence really is.

You are now worth to us 2 divisions, a Panzer regiment and a catering corps.
Talk is cheap. I provided proof.

Old 07-15-2016, 04:17 AM

Denial is even cheaper.

Quote:
Talk is cheap. I provided proof.
Evey bit of which was debunked by me. Repeatedly.
And that was denied by you.
Repeatedly. Everyone saw that clearly. You are now worth two divisions, a Panzer battalion (mechanical problems), a catering corps and a latrine orderly to us.

Quote:
Fact is that Bill Nye is a shill and makes money by towing the party line which is whatever is contrary to the Bible makes money for him. I saw his debate and his stupid statements about the ark. How a so-called "scientist" could make statements like he did just shows how stupid and whaco the guy actually is and people who follow him are the same type of people who follow big time wrestling.
That's good coming from someone who cites Creationist garbage sites where they don't know what they are talking about. At least Bill Nye does.

Btw. This link explains the Rivers in hard rock arguments. Grand Canyon (a Creationist favourite) but it applies generally.

CH581: Carving the Grand Canyon

Old 07-15-2016, 04:34 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,279,947 times
Quote:
No, not at all.
Is The Grand Canyon Proof Of Noah’s Flood? | Creation Today

Not only that but the cinder cones of former volcanoes had to have had all the debris around them washed away by the flood of Noah's day. Neither wind nor normal rain fall even for billions of years could have washed that away leaving just the cinder cones.
A cinder cone is a type of volcano not the end result of them.

Old 07-15-2016, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
A cinder cone is a type of volcano not the end result of them.
Did I say otherwise?

Old 07-15-2016, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Denial is even cheaper.
Tales such as you propose are cheapest.

Quote:
Evey bit of which was debunked by me. Repeatedly.
And that was denied by you.
Repeatedly. Everyone saw that clearly. You are now worth two divisions, a Panzer battalion (mechanical problems), a catering corps and a latrine orderly to us.
In your wildest dreams.

Quote:
That's good coming from someone who cites Creationist garbage sites where they don't know what they are talking about. At least Bill Nye does.

Btw. This link explains the Rivers in hard rock arguments. Grand Canyon (a Creationist favourite) but it applies generally.

CH581: Carving the Grand Canyon
Thoroughly debunked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.