Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2016, 07:39 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,852 times

Advertisements

Noah's Ark was a speck in God's eye and now is in God's Tear.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:40 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,328,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
jeffbase, we are dealing with people who feel they have to lie in order to persecute Christians. Don't ever think these same people will give you a fair and unbiased hearing on this board. Even people like Transponder spread malicious statements that our beliefs have been blown away. These atheists and unbelievers are getting more and more desperate.

Moderator cut: Orphaned
Considering that both you and Jeff misrepresent what the theory of evolution actually states or what an atheist actually is and refuse to even acknowledget anything that would better inform you I do not think you you can take a high ground here or on any other thread. The fact that neither you or Jeff give your God any respect as far as his ten Commandments go indicates to me that you both only want to use your religion as a tool upon others instead of being honest people.

From my atheistic view, neither of you demonstrate the good that many Christians show or that is in your Bible. But maybe I am wrong and your religion is about making false statements about others and getting points for playing the victim.

Last edited by june 7th; 07-15-2016 at 09:36 AM..

Old 07-09-2016, 07:41 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,618,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
If an atheist had built it, I have no doubt you would be gushing with praise.
No. If an atheist built this fugly thing, I would still call it what it is. Fugly.

How many times do you plan on going, little brother? Travel should be easier for you. You are single with no children.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:44 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,852 times
Unfortunately it will be after the Vaccine before anyone sees the Ark again, but still I wonder the shock those will feel when they see it for the first time during those days.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:47 PM

Quote:
For an atheist to have built this he would have been a fool. Many other projects have been built that were bad projects but you must remember that this one is of a religious nature so it would make no sense for an atheist to have built it nor do you have anything to back your claim. There have also been theme parks and malls built in places that made no sense and have failed.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:48 PM

63,818 posts, read 40,109,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
Considering that both you and Jeff misrepresent what the theory of evolution actually states or what an atheist actually is and refuse to even acknowledget anything that would better inform you I do not think you you can take a high ground here or on any other thread. The fact that neither you or Jeff give your God any respect as far as his ten Commandments go indicates to me that you both only want to use your religion as a tool upon others instead of being honest people.

From my atheistic view, neither of you demonstrate the good that many Christians show or that is in your Bible. But maybe I am wrong and your religion is about making false statements about others and getting points for playing the victim.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:50 PM

3,287 posts, read 2,305,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Atheists are spending money on billboards and who knows what else, all to make fun of God and the Bible rather than helping to feed and clothe the poor.
Show us a billboard where atheists are making fun of anything.

BTW, one anonymous person paid for all the "You are not alone" billboards. Makes me think he had money for other good works.

Old 07-09-2016, 08:37 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,189,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
For an atheist to have built this he would have been a fool. Many other projects have been built that were bad projects but you must remember that this one is of a religious nature so it would make no sense for an atheist to have built it nor do you have anything to back your claim. There have also been theme parks and malls built in places that made no sense and have failed.
This is the kind of thing that becomes a mall. It's a one-trick pony. In twenty years the inside of the ark will have a food court, a wedding chapel and tourist shops selling "I Heart Arks" t-shirts.

Ham's Folly Mall: Air Conditioned and Plenty of Parking

Last edited by DewDropInn; 07-09-2016 at 08:50 PM..

Old 07-09-2016, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
This is the kinds of thing that becomes a mall. It's a one-trick pony. In twenty years the inside of the ark will have a food court, a wedding chapel and tourist shops selling "I Heart Arks" t-shirts.

Ham's Folly Mall
I don't know the area, is there good traffic flow to support a mall?

Old 07-09-2016, 08:50 PM

11,024 posts, read 5,991,147 times
Quote:
I don't think so. You don't give Ronkon enough credit, Jeff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.