Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2016, 09:13 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,320,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Atheism fuels their mentality. Obviously since atheists believer life has no meaning and we are just organic bodies consuming resources then I can see someone completely lose empathy and value for human life.

OTOH, claiming Christians are hypocrites because of the actions of a few is illogical and wrong.
Why do you hate us so much? And it hate pure coming fro your posts. I have meaning to my life, almost all atheists have meaning to their life and just about atheist on this forum has told 6ou that there is meaning to their life and even explained it to you. But that is not good enough, you keep repeating that there is no meaning to our luves, that we are all responsible for the actions of Stalin, Mao and the Kymer Rouge, that we cannot be good without selfish reasons and even that we are responsible for the actions by a Christian nation like Germany under Hitler. But Christians are not responsible for the actions of other Christians. If you substituted black for atheist in your posts one would know what to call you. You even created a post showing how mean atheist by posting a video of some man who you have no idea if he is an atheist or not giving a push to a street preacher who ape are to be bad mouthing the man's daughter.

It does not matter how many times you posts accusations claiming that we have no value to human life or that life is meaningless, does not make it so. It only shows your continual hatred of atheists and atheism. I see no difference between your hatred of atheists and someone else's hatred of blacks, Muslims or the Chinese. It is not healthy for you.

No doubt you will come back and accuse me or others of hating Christians and you will be no more right about that as you were with claiming that gays hate Christians, animals cannot think or many of your other unfounded and unsubstantiated claims about science. And no I do not expect you to ever change.

Have a good weekend.

Old 07-16-2016, 09:17 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,302,136 times
Quote:
Atheist leaders have slaughtered millions. Your camp isn't exactly blood free.
None of them did it in the "name of atheism", they all had their own agendas. On the other hand, God is a convenient excuse for mass murder throughout history.

Old 07-16-2016, 09:17 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,320,166 times
Quote:
God slaughtered no one. God only took back what He gave in the first place. Your body, your talents, your job, your social life, your family, your car, all belongs to God. None of it would exist without God. He has every right to take it back.

If I built a house, gave it to a friend, and that friends uses the house to break the law or hurt people, I would want my house back. Or just tear it down.
Once you gave your friends the house it is theirs and you no longer get to either take it back or destroy it. If you lent the house to your friend then you could take it back.

Old 07-16-2016, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Atheism fuels their mentality. Obviously since atheists believer life has no meaning and we are just organic bodies consuming resources then I can see someone completely lose empathy and value for human life.

OTOH, claiming Christians are hypocrites because of the actions of a few is illogical and wrong.
Atheists believe this is all we get, so it has a great deal of meaning. None of it, however, involves spending our life hoping we'll live forever praising an imaginary friend.

Old 07-16-2016, 09:19 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,601,910 times
Quote:
Atheist leaders have slaughtered millions. Your camp isn't exactly blood free.
How did Hitler convince his christian army to kill jews Jeff?

You do know nazzi's were christian, right Jeff?

Old 07-16-2016, 09:25 AM

7,244 posts, read 7,066,230 times
Played the Nazi card. All relevant discussion is now over.

Old 07-16-2016, 09:28 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,737,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post

Agreed... another hijacked thread.

Old 07-16-2016, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post

Nonsense. Godwin didn't write a law, he created a bald assertion.

Old 07-16-2016, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
How did Hitler convince his christian army to kill jews Jeff?

You do know nazzi's were christian, right Jeff?
The SS officer corps' demographics matched that of the general German population to 97%, making them overwhelmingly Protestant or Catholic. These are the people who executed the Jews, Gypsies, Jehovah's Witnesses, Communists, gays, Russian POWS, and the rest.

Old 07-16-2016, 09:45 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,180,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpanaPointer View Post
The SS officer corps' demographics matched that of the general German population to 97%, making them overwhelmingly Protestant or Catholic. These are the people who executed the Jews, Gypsies, Jehovah's Witnesses, Communists, gays, Russian POWS, and the rest.
Now explain what tenet of Christianity they were following by doing that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality