Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 03:55 PM

19,039 posts, read 27,614,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Finch View Post
Ecclesiastes tells us, "To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under Heaven..." There is a TIME or SEASON for everything.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY

Correct.
There are eternal laws universe, known and not, operates under. Those laws are not studied by science - or people and are known only to those, who have access to the ancient Vedic knowledge.
The first law of them all is the Law of Love
Next is The Law of Measure
Next is The Law of Time.
Next is The Law of Necessity.

The Law of Time states that everything occurs at the right time, allotted to it by the creator. In this respect, Ecclesiastes is correct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2016, 06:44 PM

22,204 posts, read 19,233,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Correct.
There are eternal laws universe, known and not, operates under. Those laws are not studied by science - or people and are known only to those, who have access to the ancient Vedic knowledge.
The first law of them all is the Law of Love
Next is The Law of Measure
Next is The Law of Time.
Next is The Law of Necessity.

The Law of Time states that everything occurs at the right time, allotted to it by the creator. In this respect, Ecclesiastes is correct.
please can you tell us a bit more about the Law of Measure, and the Law of Necessity?

Old 07-13-2016, 10:10 PM

23,165 posts, read 10,459,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Finch View Post
Jesus said, "My soul is vexed." It proves that even when you are struggling, and it is manifesting in your soul to such a degree that you are perplexed, it could be that you are about to..........

Jesus had the sins of the whole world upon his head just like a goat at Yom Kippur. Everything Jesus says has an origin and what he says is from the psalms when his soul was so vexed. He asked that the cup might be taken but he had to drink the bitterness of all mankind.

If a man suspects his wife of adultery then he brings her to the priests and he mixes a cup of bitterness from the sand of the Temple and if she is guilty, her thigh rots and her stomach swells up to show a false pregnancy, or the guilt in her having committed adultery and so she bore the signs of swelling.

His soul became vexed and the last thing he said was,'' It is finished.''

This is said every time a sacrifice is killed, you cut the throat and say,'' It is finished.''

Revelation 21

5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6And he said unto me, It is finsihed. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Because it says,'' It is finished,'' we know that a sacrifice has just died.

Old 07-14-2016, 02:54 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,926,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
I've wondered, perhaps you can help me: why would anyone name a ministry of Jesus after himself?
I think OP is here to preach, not to interact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality