Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2016, 09:26 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,876,676 times

Advertisements

This is somewhat of a controversy in that man has determined that since animals have no souls they
are NOT part of the salvation formula . They cannot believe in the son of man via faith and His grace.
I say WAIT a minute. The God I know has promised unspeakable joy for eternity and to say He will
exclude our beloved animals at least rasises the question. I'd simply sounds far fetched and yet a
possibility! God blessed us with dogs, cats and other beloved pets because He knew the joy they would bring , healing, companionship, unconditional love. Let's see how it turns out eh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2016, 09:30 PM

28,098 posts, read 29,970,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
This is somewhat of a controversy in that man has determined that since animals have no souls they
are NOT part of the salvation formula . They cannot believe in the son of man via faith and His grace.
I say WAIT a minute. The God I know has promised unspeakable joy for eternity and to say He will
exclude our beloved animals at least rasises the question. I'd simply sounds far fetched and yet a
possibility! God blessed us with dogs, cats and other beloved pets because He knew the joy they would bring , healing, companionship, unconditional love. Let's see how it turns out eh?
Well, I for one believe Zeke, Ali and Jace will be beside themselves with joy as they race towards you when you enter heaven. I fully anticipate seeing my dogs -- Heidi, Sasha, Jasmine, Charlie and Ginger, and my cats -- Blizzard, Midnight, Cuddles, Boots, Princess, Josie and Annie when I get there. I believe it's more "far-fetched" to believe they won't be there than to believe they will.

Old 10-17-2016, 11:16 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Well, I for one believe Zeke, Ali and Jace will be beside themselves with joy as they race towards you when you enter heaven. I fully anticipate seeing my dogs -- Heidi, Sasha, Jasmine, Charlie and Ginger, and my cats -- Blizzard, Midnight, Cuddles, Boots, Princess, Josie and Annie when I get there. I believe it's more "far-fetched" to believe they won't be there than to believe they will.

Old 10-17-2016, 11:23 PM

3,360 posts, read 12,270,334 times
Yes, they will be there for you.

Old 10-17-2016, 11:43 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
It's a nice thing to hope for.

Old 10-17-2016, 11:47 PM

3,483 posts, read 4,046,043 times
If there IS a heaven, then the Biblical Ecclesiastes wants your dogs to be with you. Whether the author of Ecclesiastes (Qoheleth) believed a heaven existed is another matter. For "proof" that all dogs go to heaven, in a similar thread, see my post here: ..//www.city-data.com/forum/23953614-post7.html

Old 10-17-2016, 11:56 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
It's a nice thing to hope for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoppers View Post
If there IS a heaven, then the Biblical Ecclesiastes wants your dogs to be with you. Whether the author of Ecclesiastes (Qoheleth) believed a heaven existed is another matter. For "proof" that all dogs go to heaven, in a similar thread, see my post here: ..//www.city-data.com/forum/23953614-post7.html
The oneness that I experienced extended to all life in unconditional love and acceptance. I believe everything we hold in love in our consciousness will be with us in the next stage.

Old 10-18-2016, 03:11 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,020,758 times
Only through the blood of Jesus that people pets will be protected for Heaven ........ See if people just assume their pet will make it there, where they pets will be lost to God ...... Believer who have Jesus spirit on their space in the spirit who have sanctified themselves to Christ , can take up the authority of the believer and cleanse the animal and command the blood of Jesus on the pet , and command the animal is collected to Heaven before the animal passes from this world .......... See people cannot pray after the pet passes on it will be too late , have to be before ...........Even the animals you may hit on the road with you car like a rabbit and other animals , pray immediately to cleanse the animal and put the blood of Jesus on the animal before it passes on , and the animal will be collected must be prayed , so God can collect the animal for heaven ........... See this revelation came through the Holy Spirit who directed my prayers , which was fully discern who the Holy spirit is first ...........Glory to God.

Old 10-18-2016, 03:37 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,584,564 times
yes they will.

we all go back into the lego bin.

Old 10-18-2016, 03:56 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,195,836 times
This presumes that those enjoying eternal life in heaven will be mentally/emotionally oriented the same way they were while alive. Perhaps eternal life is lived and enjoyed in an entirely different way. After all, we now look at everything from the viewpoint of our human imperfection, so it makes sense that our reward may be entirely different and beyond our present capacity to imagine or understand it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality