Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2017, 05:31 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,847,154 times

Advertisements

Im sure he went out with a bang like the Mandalay Bay Resort mass murderer.

MGM Resorts International
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2017, 06:21 AM

21,017 posts, read 19,552,263 times
May you rest in peace, Hugh, and not be affected by the Christians condemning you,
throwing their stones at you still...
and see now God does exist and loves you.

Old 10-03-2017, 06:56 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,140,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek41 View Post
This should not come as a surprise to anyone, despite his life being celebrated in the secular world.
It did not take long for various Christian groups to denounce him, and declare he is now in Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gATt...06834934796572

Russian priest says Hugh Hefner is burning in hell - PravdaReport

It is only a matter of time before we see numerous NDE's and Visions seeing Hefner burning in Hell.

I can't begin to guess what was in the man's heart at the moment he died. Not my place.

But why would anyone think that a man that had no time for God is going to spend eternity worshiping God?

Old 10-03-2017, 06:59 AM

21,087 posts, read 29,370,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
I can't begin to guess what was in the man's heart at the moment he died. Not my place.

But why would anyone think that a man that had no time for God is going to spend eternity worshiping God?
And you know this because..?

Old 10-03-2017, 10:53 AM

11,177 posts, read 6,096,573 times
Quote:

Imagine having to worship God for all eternity.

Old 10-03-2017, 11:09 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,140,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
And you know this because..?
Do you have any evidence otherwise? Everything I see is that he was devoted to the sex industry, and not things of God. If you've got evidence otherwise, show it.

Old 10-03-2017, 11:10 AM

10,007 posts, read 11,238,275 times
Quote:

lol..Glad I stumbled on this thread....MADE FOR A GOOD LAUGH.

I got to read this religion forum more often..funny stuff.

Old 10-03-2017, 11:14 AM

21,017 posts, read 19,552,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Imagine having to worship God for all eternity.
Ahhhh, I can imagine basking in His Love like
laying on a beach sunbathing with a big smile on my face forEVER...adoring Him...
Oh, what am I saying...I do that now, Practicing His Presence...lol .. here--there what's the diff...
eternity is right here, right now anyway.
Those that get that, know what I'm trying to say...
And it is a deliberate, conscious focus that comes from the desire for Freedom, Joy, Divine Love,
Wisdom, Heaven...and well, just Him, period.
I'm digressing...but if ya don't have that desire...well, movies will satisfy you, then.

Hugh wanted all those things, too, (to stay on topic), God knows that, but he was looking in transitory things ...just like
a food addict, a drug addict, a sugar addict, a nicotine addict, a sex addict, a travel addict,
a thief, an alcoholic...
'God at the bottom of the glass'...it is misdirection, wandering and lost when we look for
ultimate happiness in anything in this world that doesn't last...God might shake His proverbial head...but
my gosh, He doesn't send them to some (((hell))) because they were stupid!
Why would anyone do THAT!? Let alone God Who is Pure love.

Old 10-03-2017, 11:20 AM

271 posts, read 192,734 times
Christian Groups are not Christians

Christians by definition, are Christ Followers

You find them involved in local churches, not associations or groups

So the title of this heading is wrong

Christians wouldn't declare him in hell since that isn't part of their beliefs anyhow

Next!

Old 10-03-2017, 11:25 AM

10,007 posts, read 11,238,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Ahhhh, I can imagine basking in His Love like
laying on a beach sunbathing with a big smile on my face forEVER...adoring Him...
Oh, what am I saying...I do that now, Practicing His Presence...lol .. here--there what's the diff...
eternity is right here, right now anyway.
Those that get that, know what I'm trying to say...
And it is a deliberate, conscious focus that comes from the desire for Freedom, Joy, Divine Love,
Wisdom, Heaven...and well, just Him, period.
I'm digressing...but if ya don't have that desire...well, movies will satisfy you, then.

Hugh wanted all those things, too, (to stay on topic), God knows that, but he was looking in transitory things ...just like
a food addict, a drug addict, a sugar addict, a nicotine addict, a sex addict, a travel addict,
a thief, an alcoholic...
'God at the bottom of the glass'...it is misdirection, wandering and lost when we look for
ultimate happiness in anything in this world that doesn't last...God might shake His proverbial head...but
my gosh, He doesn't send them to some (((hell))) because they were stupid!
Why would anyone do THAT!? Let alone God Who is Pure love.
Lol Miss Hepburn... it seems you know god personally. Tell him to stop the mass shootings down here so we can live our lives in peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality