Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2018, 08:46 PM

23,166 posts, read 10,459,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJmann View Post
Moderator cut: Quoted post removed.
So ridiculous lol.

Did you forget about the last 3000 years? Did you forget about the Christians persecuting and trying to wipe them out for 2000 years? That holocaust that killed a third of them?

That was the third holocaust where a third of them were killed, and there are still nations calling for their destruction.

Christians kept them alive, lol, I guess they were protecting them when they deemed them as sub human not able to own land and all the cruisades were for their benifit, kicked out of the nations for their own good? Why do Christians forget all their history?

Last edited by mensaguy; 11-13-2018 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: Quoted post removed.

Old 11-12-2018, 08:50 PM

Quote:
So ridiculous lol.

Like Truman said, if a handful of Jews can overcome billions of enemies on all sides, let them try. That there is even one Jew alive today should prove that there is a God, and if it were in the hands of Christians, there would be no Jews. Did you forget about the last 3000 years? Did you forget about the Christians persecuting and trying to wipe them out for 2000 years? That holocaust that killed a third of them?

That was the third holocaust where a third of them were killed, and there are still nations calling for their destruction.

Christians kept them alive, lol, I guess they were protecting them when they deemed them as sub human not able to own land and all the cruisades were for their benifit, kicked out of the nations for their own good? Why do Christians forget all their history? Christians would have wiped all of them out had they been able.

Last edited by mensaguy; 11-13-2018 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: Quoted post removed.

Old 11-12-2018, 09:10 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
So ridiculous lol.

Like Truman said, if a handful of Jews can overcome billions of enemies on all sides, let them try. That there is even one Jew alive today should prove that there is a God, and if it were in the hands of Christians, there would be no Jews. Did you forget about the last 3000 years? Did you forget about the Christians persecuting and trying to wipe them out for 2000 years? That holocaust that killed a third of them?

Christians kept them alive, lol, I guess they were protecting them when they deemed them as sub human not able to own land and all the cruisades were for their benifit, kicked out of the nations for their own good? Why do Christians forget all their history? Christians would have wiped all of them out had they been able.
You're saying America, a nation founded by Protestants and today still predominately Christian, isn't Israel's greatest ally?

Old 11-12-2018, 09:10 PM

Quote:
NJ Mann, you think them Jews had something to do with 911?
Dang those Jews killed God, I mean, if there was justice, what should be done to them for killing God?

Hey Richard, how come did you wanna kill God, and why did you blow up the towers?

Last edited by mensaguy; 11-13-2018 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: Quoted post removed.

Old 11-12-2018, 11:08 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,571,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcisive View Post
LOL someone didn't do their homework. First and foremost it was NOT the Jews who killed your christ. The leading Pharisee party (political more than it was religious) lusted to maintain their power over the then Jewish community, adding more rules and regulations (against the Torah) hence why the REAL Messiah Yashua was so against them. This was a threat to the Pharisee's in power at the time. The Talmud (which valuable for shear chronological information) is also full of man added rules and regulations NOT in the Torah. Messiah was ALL about the Torah and nothing added. As for anti Semitism, it is almost entirely fostered by the Church of Rome, the pagan organization that was the literal creator of so called "christianity". They changed the name and intent of the REAL Messiah to meld their pagan ways and control over the population. Sheesh this is just commonly known historical FACT not anything I came up with. Indeed xtians have persecuted those of the Judaic faith for many many centuries indeed. The "Crusades" were but a small portion of this. I had rocks thrown at me as a kid by those leaving the Catholic school across the street after their catechism classes calling me "christ killer" and more. Little did they seem to take into account the Messiah was a Jew. christ came from the word "christos" the name the Roman's used to exalt their pagan gods. And the name jesus isn't even 700 years old. NOT a Hebrew name to say the least. But you xtians just love your ruptured diatribe you continue to spout off about in horrible error. Nothing like being taught the lies of your forefathers let alone your alignment with the pagan church of Rome's teachings. Which are far from the REAL Messiah's teaching. Very sad indeed........
I am sorry that happened to you. That is horrible. Never have I been to a Church that said anything against Jews.

My current pastor cannot avoid history. The Jews did play a role in his death, but, that was supposed to happen, so I dunno. Never thought to be mad at them for it, and even it I was, why would I apply that to people living now?

Old 11-13-2018, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
You're saying America, a nation founded by Protestants and today still predominately Christian, isn't Israel's greatest ally?
I am saying that Jews being alive today has ZERO to do with Christianity. It doesn't matter that the world has always wanted to kill them, and it doesn't matter if they have allies at all, they have God.

They have been the only people in history who continue to follow God and the Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur is appointed and reserved for judging all Gentiles in how they treated Israel.

Why should God come judging the nations in how they treated Israel?

Because God created his own religion and he demanded his people to keep it as long as they are a people. As long as they continue to follow God's religion, they will be persecuted and hated for being the only people in the history of the world brave enough to continue following God.

If I was a God and I created my own religion and my own people to keep my own religion, what should be done to all the people who have persecuted my people for doing what I demanded them to do?

God is a jealous God and the nations should realize that Anti Semitism is when you hate people for following God.

Christianity was not brave enough to keep God's ways, after the Jewish war, you keep the Passover and people hate you.

If the world had treated my people in the way the Jews have been treated for following God, I would break out of my place with a river of fire before me and ashes in my wake.

Old 11-13-2018, 12:54 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,571,675 times
Christians follow God. Jesus came to show us a new way. I don't get into who is right or wrong about that, I don't think man can know, but it's not right to say only Jews follow God. I think Muslims do too. We all believe in the same God, just a little differently.

Old 11-13-2018, 02:52 AM

7,654 posts, read 5,118,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Christians follow God. Jesus came to show us a new way. I don't get into who is right or wrong about that, I don't think man can know, but it's not right to say only Jews follow God. I think Muslims do too. We all believe in the same God, just a little differently.
Muslims and Jews dont believe Jesus Christ is the savior and thus are not saved, this is the core issue.

Old 11-13-2018, 03:07 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,043,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
That’s why we don’t proselytize, we believe that everyone has access to G-d...

Old 11-13-2018, 03:28 AM

7,596 posts, read 4,165,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
Muslims and Jews dont believe Jesus Christ is the savior and thus are not saved, this is the core issue.
Who made this a core issue? I have been told that I am not saved and I just move along. I don't battle it out. My daughter came home one day and asked why she doesn't know about Jesus. I gave her the Bible and said, "here you go."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality