Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2018, 01:54 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,092,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
God is not confused about his own religion, tell me what other people have ever follwed God's recorded religion? Cristianity does practice God's religion, Christians have always been against anyone keeping God's religion.
What in God's name are you saying? Utterly incoherent.

Let me ask you a question. Who, today, do you think has more hatred toward the Jews - Christians or Muslims?

Old 11-13-2018, 01:57 PM

23,170 posts, read 10,463,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
It isn't even what the N T teaches. Paul says that Righteousness is written on Everyone's heart, Jews and Gentiles alike.

Jews and Muslims. Christianity is a perversion of it, by Paul. There y'go.

You're welcome
You Are wrong with everything you have written, the New Testament was written to converts of Judaism, it wasn't written in general. People quote the New Testament all day outside of Judaism trying to insert themselves and their religions in the book when it cannot be done.

Old 11-13-2018, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
What in God's name are you saying?

Let me ask you a question. Who, today, do you think has more hatred toward the Jews - Christians or Muslims?
God has his own religion, God has written and recorded this religion for all to see, and the one big thing that joins people to the God of the bible is their worship system, and under the law, if you keep God's Sabbaths and feasts, God will seal your forehead and right hand on Rosh Hashanah when Gentiles are judged.

The only way to take hold of God's covenant is exlpained in many places like Isaiah 56 where God gives all Gentiles great hope if they will take hold of his covenant by accepting only his recorded Sabbaths and feasts.

Is that too much for a God to ask people? What other thing defines a person's religion than what worship system he keeps?

What other religion is more confused than Christianity? What does conversion mean to any other religion?

Does the Muslim convert to Islam adopt holy days of Hinduism? Only in Christianity can a person claim to be in the religion of the bible outside the religion of the bible. Only in Christianity can a person convert to the ways of a religion to then begin teaching against the religion they say they joined.

Jews are the only people who have continuously followed God's religion and this is why Jesus explains the history of the two kingdoms of Israel calling Judah the son who stayed home, and Ephraim the prodigal son.

Jews have never left God after their captivity in Babylon.

If you ask the Jew who has hated and done more things to them, would they say Islam or Christianity?

Don't anyone think that I am insinuating death and hell for all those outside of Ephraim and Judah because great hope is shown for Gentiles even if they don't believe in God. Having said that, the covenant is for Ephraim and Judah and Christians simply don't fit the bill.

Old 11-13-2018, 02:19 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,744,698 times
Quote:
You Are wrong with everything you have written, the New Testament was written to converts of Judaism, it wasn't written in general. People quote the New Testament all day outside of Judaism trying to insert themselves and their religions in the book when it cannot be done.
Doesn't matter to whom it was written, Paul's twist on Messianic Judaism was a derail of it away from clean food and circumcision - something that Judaism and Islam still have in common, though there ain't much else. Christianity was an is a perversion of the Abrahamic creed even in Paul's hands, it was even further distorted by the Greco -Romans who turned the messiah into a god. You read the NT, Hannibal old fellow, with anything other than Skepticism and there is no way that you will ever understand anything about it.

In fact reading your post above, I am at a loss to understand why you aren't telling me this!

Have a nice day

Old 11-13-2018, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Doesn't matter to whom it was written, Paul's twist on Messianic Judaism was a derail of it away from clean food and circumcision - something that Judaism and Islam still have in common, though there ain't much else. Christianity was an is a perversion of the Abrahamic creed even in Paul's hands, it was even further distorted by the Greco -Romans who turned the messiah into a god. You read the NT, Hannibal old fellow, with anything other than Skepticism and there is no way that you will ever understand anything about it.

In fact reading your post above, I am at a loss to understand why you aren't telling me this!

Have a nice day
No dude, it is your pre concieved ideas of what the New Testament is teaching. Christians don't understand what they are reading because none of the bible experts know what they were reading. For instance, anyone can go to biblehub and read all the experts about Romans 9, and every single expert is wrong, and every single one is anti Semitic.....

The experts of Romans 9 begin by telling you that Paul is speaking about his concerns for Jews when Romans 9 has nothing to do with Jews.

Anyone can read Romans 9 to then come back to say,'' You are wrong Hannibal, '' But I am not wrong. Begin reading Romans 9 and tell me if Paul is speaking about Jews? You are going to assume that he is, when he isn't.......

Paul wasn't a Jew, he was an Israelite, and there were a million Samaritans claiming to be Israel when they were not.

If you don't know who the scripture is talking about, then how can you understand the scripture? I can take very many scriptures that appear to be speaking of Jews where it is absolutely not speaking of Jews, and through all these scriptures, people begin to form a mentality against Jews in Judaism when they were never speaking of Jews in Judaism.

Old 11-13-2018, 02:48 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,092,829 times
Quote:
Jews are the only people who have continuously followed God's religion .
OP, are you following?

Old 11-13-2018, 02:55 PM

Quote:
OP, are you following?
Take notice of everything I said when I said that nothing is insinuating death and hell for Gentiles outside of Ephraim and Judah who are outside the covenant for Ephraim and Judah because ALL the Gentiles are shown great hope and life, even Gentiles who say there is no God, don't project your ideas of damnation here. What I see is an evolution of mankind where global life comes.

Old 11-13-2018, 03:00 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,744,698 times
Quote:
OP, are you following?
Probably not in proverbs: "Man, do not in kindness offer a scrap of food to a dog, as it will likely snap your fingers off."
Quote:
No dude, it is your pre concieved ideas of what the New Testament is teaching. Christians don't understand what they are reading because none of the bible experts know what they were reading. For instance, anyone can go to biblehub and read all the experts about Romans 9, and every single expert is wrong, and every single one is anti Semitic.....

The experts of Romans 9 begin by telling you that Paul is speaking about his concerns for Jews when Romans 9 has nothing to do with Jews.

Anyone can read Romans 9 to then come back to say,'' You are wrong Hannibal, '' But I am not wrong. Begin reading Romans 9 and tell me if Paul is speaking about Jews? You are going to assume that he is, when he isn't.......

Paul wasn't a Jew, he was an Israelite, and there were a million Samaritans claiming to be Israel when they were not.

If you don't know who the scripture is talking about, then how can you understand the scripture? I can take very many scriptures that appear to be speaking of Jews where it is absolutely not speaking of Jews, and through all these scriptures, people begin to form a mentality against Jews in Judaism when they were never speaking of Jews in Judaism.
You are very confused old son. There may be Jews today who do not claim to be Israelites (converts, for instance) or may regard Samaritans as Israelites but not Jews. But that has nothing to do with Saul/Paul who was both a Jew and an Israelite (and nobody but you would say otherwise, I believe) and nothing to do with what I was saying.

Neither is Romans anything to do with what i was saying. I agree that it sounds like it is aimed at Gentiles, but there is no reason why it couldn't aimed at Jews, too. Can you deny that he hopes to make Jews accept his preaching? Why shouldn't he want to do that with Roman Jews as well?

Your confusion is evident in raising what Bible experts say. Do you think that I, with my own whacky pet theory care what the so called Experts say? You are not only wrong about what you are arguing but you are wrong in the way you go about arguing.

Have another nice day.

Sorry - the same nice day.

Old 11-13-2018, 03:02 PM

3,260 posts, read 6,763,030 times
I'm sorry to say Shaul (Paul) nailed it when he said "Gentiles are Lost, Undone and WITHOUT YHWH". They either join and become one with Israel or they are OUTSIDE the camp of Israel, and you DON"T want to be outside the camp of Israel......not if you want eternal life and be a part of the promise

Old 11-13-2018, 03:04 PM

63,822 posts, read 40,118,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
what part of "everyone has access to God regardless of their religion" is so hard for you to understand?
it is that simple. and yet you seem unable to grasp it.
Take it up with Richard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I was pointing out Jeremiah 31 and what it states about who the New Covenant is with and who’s hearts G-d specially writes His Torah on....
QED
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality