Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 12:54 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,349,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Isn't it neat that there are still a few groups that can be pre-judged without one being labeled a bigot?! "If one of them likes pineapples they all do! Oh, well you know what I mean." And this actually passes for intelligence...it's amazing.
Prejudging people? You mean like labeling Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, and Elizabeth Warren as kooks? What do they all have in common, besides gender? They are all democrats, of course. You know... lib tards... snowflakes.... bleeding heart liberals. In other words, people who do not hate based on perceived differences. "Kooks!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2018, 01:24 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,011,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
Prejudging people? You mean like labeling Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, and Elizabeth Warren as kooks? What do they all have in common, besides gender? They are all democrats, of course. You know... lib tards... snowflakes.... bleeding heart liberals. In other words, people who do not hate based on perceived differences. "Kooks!"
That certainly justifies labeling all Christians etc. with whatever label one can think of.

Old 11-07-2018, 01:26 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,017,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I would say that the better question is how is he any better than a terrorist Jihadist?
that, too.

Old 11-07-2018, 01:27 PM

88,580 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
"What would you have other Christians do? Shoot him?"

Not voting the guy back in would be good.
Do you have any reason to believe that moderate/liberal Christians voted for him? I don't see how it would be likely that they would have any more than you would have.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 11-07-2018 at 01:56 PM..

Old 11-07-2018, 01:28 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,017,904 times
Quote:
Never in my 70 years have I ever met a militant atheist that wants to kill religious people and anyone that disagrees. I personally am seeking to destroy religion by exposing it as nothing more than ancient superstitious stuff and nonsense. Not through violence, or even through legal action. Fully exposed, religious claims fall apart all on their own. Force is not required.
But there have been many of them in history.

Old 11-07-2018, 01:31 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,349,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
That certainly justifies labeling all Christians etc. with whatever label one can think of.
If I were to slap a label on Christians it would be "brainwashed." But that label applies to all believers, no matter the religion.

Old 11-07-2018, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Is Christianity being credited for the last shooter?

Old 11-07-2018, 01:32 PM

16,673 posts, read 15,672,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
I've never heard anybody say they were killing Christians (or other religious people) "in the name of Atheism." Who did that?

Old 11-07-2018, 01:43 PM

Quote:
If I were to slap a label on Christians it would be "brainwashed." But that label applies to all believers, no matter the religion.
That's what's so neat about that type of propaganda; you can't do that to too many other groups without being labeled a bigot.

Old 11-07-2018, 02:20 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Do you have any reason to believe that moderate/liberal Christians voted for him? I don't see how it would be likely that they would have any more than you would have.
As many on this board are fond of pointing out, Christians are the majority. He received enough votes to win his re-election. So, who cast those votes? People he wants to execute, or people he doesn't?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality