Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 06:58 AM

17 posts, read 5,289 times

Advertisements

I believe we are now living through the period covered by the Book Of Revelation. The Blessed Virgin Mary still appears today at Medjugorje since June 1981, she has stated that this is the last time she will appear on the earth before the end in her role as a Mediatrix between God & man.
Previously she appeared with Jesus at Bayside USA (1970-94) to the visionary Veronica, amongst other things she was told was how Satan had entered the church in Rome in the 1970's and how he would use the UFO phenomenon to trick mankind (see my other post on the paranormal page). There were many miracles performed there at the time as well as other signs of the divine presence.
Another good source i believe are the books of the seer Wendy Alec, The Fall Of Lucifer, The First Judgement, Son Of Perdition etc. She tells us that Lucifer & his angels rebelled against God when he created this inferior being Adam in his own image. They were cast out and turned into demons, in Hell he changed his name to Satan, which means opposer & he would forever be both Gods & his covenant peoples adversary, namely Jews & Christians.
He tempted Adam & Eve to fall & so in accordance with Divine law he won jurisdiction over us, until Jesus went to the cross as the divine sacrifice with his undefiled blood, this instigated the church age where are race could be saved from hell & reconciled forever with its maker.
His cloned son the anti christ who was born in December 1981, will come out of Egypt & onto the world stage as a charismatic leader at the beginning of the Tribulation period.
From what the trusted seers like Jonathan Cahn are saying i believe the Rapture will take place within the next 6 years or so.
One of the Bayside prophesies states that men with beards will attack Rome & the Pope will be forced to flee, the world wide Warning that comes soon after will mean that every individual will receive something akin to an interior audit of their lives. Soon after this the Rapture will come.
Many bible scholars believe that Ezekiel 38/39 tells of when Putin's Russia, together with the armies of Iran/Turkey mass on the mountains above Israel and an earthquake in the area decimates their armies.
Christians have prayer/fasting & the sacraments of the church in are spiritual locker, if all christian's prayed on a daily basis, this would have an adverse effect on his influence on our church & world, he relies on our apathy to push his agenda in the world.

Old 06-08-2019, 06:58 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,584,564 times
I don't

Old 06-08-2019, 07:00 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,013,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN600 View Post
I believe we are now living through the period covered by the Book Of Revelation. The Blessed Virgin Mary still appears today at Medjugorje since June 1981, she has stated that this is the last time she will appear on the earth before the end in her role as a Mediatrix between God & man.
Previously she appeared with Jesus at Bayside USA (1970-94) to the visionary Veronica, amongst other things she was told was how Satan had entered the church in Rome in the 1970's and how he would use the UFO phenomenon to trick mankind (see my other post on the paranormal page). There were many miracles performed there at the time as well as other signs of the divine presence.
Another good source i believe are the books of the seer Wendy Alec, The Fall Of Lucifer, The First Judgement, Son Of Perdition etc. She tells us that Lucifer & his angels rebelled against God when he created this inferior being Adam in his own image. They were cast out and turned into demons, in Hell he changed his name to Satan, which means opposer & he would forever be both Gods & his covenant peoples adversary, namely Jews & Christians.
He tempted Adam & Eve to fall & so in accordance with Divine law he won jurisdiction over us, until Jesus went to the cross as the divine sacrifice with his undefiled blood, this instigated the church age where are race could be saved from hell & reconciled forever with its maker.
His cloned son the anti christ who was born in December 1981, will come out of Egypt & onto the world stage as a charismatic leader at the beginning of the Tribulation period.
From what the trusted seers like Jonathan Cahn are saying i believe the Rapture will take place within the next 6 years or so.
One of the Bayside prophesies states that men with beards will attack Rome & the Pope will be forced to flee, the world wide Warning that comes soon after will mean that every individual will receive something akin to an interior audit of their lives. Soon after this the Rapture will come.
Many bible scholars believe that Ezekiel 38/39 tells of when Putin's Russia, together with the armies of Iran/Turkey mass on the mountains above Israel and an earthquake in the area decimates their armies.
Christians have prayer/fasting & the sacraments of the church in are spiritual locker, if all christian's prayed on a daily basis, this would have an adverse effect on his influence on our church & world, he relies on our apathy to push his agenda in the world.
I'm not sure why you posted this here but......Prepare for incoming!

Old 06-08-2019, 07:18 AM

12,918 posts, read 16,870,605 times
The end is near for every person in every age.

There is a rumbling of hoofbeats in the distance, but you refuse to listen. You will see it in the distance passing by, but then it will turn towards you. You will deny that at first. But it will come upon you so suddenly if you are not prepared to join.

Old 06-08-2019, 07:23 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,207,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
The end is near for every person in every age.

There is a rumbling of hoofbeats in the distance, but you refuse to listen. You will see it in the distance passing by, but then it will turn towards you. You will deny that at first. But it will come upon you so suddenly if you are not prepared to join.
Let's see...how many years now has the 'end been near"?

Old 06-08-2019, 07:31 AM

937 posts, read 744,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Let's see...how many years now has the 'end been near"?
The 'end times' have already happened many times to me. As a kid, my parents who attended non-denominational and Church of God churches used to lay their clothes, watches, glasses, shoes, a bitten into sandwich or cookie etc out in a pile on the floor and hide to hoax us into thinking they had been raptured up and we kids had been left behind. They were joking around and my dad got a great kick out of doing this.

Old 06-08-2019, 07:31 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,402,596 times
The end times started when they renewed Will and Grace

Old 06-08-2019, 07:58 AM

13,011 posts, read 13,052,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
I'm not sure why you posted this here but......Prepare for incoming!
Nah, not even worth it. Why engage with the delusional?

Old 06-08-2019, 08:11 AM

189 posts, read 178,761 times
If you really believe all that you have written.....then I am truly sorry for you. Living your life must be a "hell". You have my sympathy and pity.

Old 06-08-2019, 08:24 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times
Another damaged religionist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality