Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2019, 09:06 PM

50,822 posts, read 24,321,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
you probably turned your back on God because you didn't get what you prayed for or something. I'm not religious. I have just met God in person all my life. I look at religions & I can see where they have got it wrong & where they have got it right when they describe God. So I fully understand why people turn away from religions which let them down in some way. But that doesn't change the fact that God exists & is real & is watching you closely right now. If you open your mind & heart to God then He will make His Presence known sooner or later. God is simply amazing.
You're not very good at playing amateur psychologist.

Old 09-01-2019, 09:26 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,334 times
it's not psychology, it's just simple reasoning.

Turn back to God & you will find that God forgives you & still loves you after all

Old 09-02-2019, 12:13 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times
Here's a bit of 'simple reasoning' that even you may be able to grasp.

Your brand of god is based on fear, not love.

Old 09-02-2019, 02:06 PM

you're just scared that you are going to be taken to Hell. Don't worry, you will. If you're the evil nasty sort. You can't expect evil to be set free. It has to be extinguished or purified so that good can reign "& people can live in God's Paradise Realms in absolute peace & tranquility

Old 09-02-2019, 03:57 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Ocean, why do you think you are anymore righteous than somebody who sins more than you? You sin everyday, somebody who sins more is just as guilty as you.

Learn what you are Ocean, that scripture about the lawless one, the son of perdition in Thess is to be revealed in everyone.

This is why the sheep is gathered in the right hand and the goat in the left. It is why all the stories lead up to a division of what you are. It is your waters that will divide as the sacrifice is divided, as the mount of Olives cleaves in two.

Do you believe you are tempted by Satan?

Satan is a spirit inside of you and that is how he communicates with you, and you have the choice to speak by one father or the other, to interact as one son or the other.

Jesus looked at his own Disciples and said,'' You speak from your father Satan.''

Their father is Satan, and within all of us is a son of perdition, a goat.

Old 09-02-2019, 04:09 PM

Galatians Two Sons

Hagar and Sarah
Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

So it is even now, that you have two mothers, that you have two covenants with two separate laws. One law for one son, and one law for the other.

That you are two sons.

A goat and a sheep, the wicked and the righteous

Old 09-02-2019, 04:19 PM

you keep saying i think I'm better than others or more more saintly or something like that. It's all in your own mind. You are projecting onto me your own ideas.

Everyone has God & Satan close by & will probably speak to both of them at some time or other. People will usually always say that you are talking to Satan, if you tell them you spoke to God.

People are consumed by their doubts about God & are negative 24/7. Only you will know when you are speaking to God or to Satan. And it takes experience. You may not know at first. They both have their places in the life of the soul on earth.

Old 09-02-2019, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
you keep saying i think I'm better than others or more more saintly or something like that. It's all in your own mind. You are projecting onto me your own ideas.

Everyone has God & Satan close by & will probably speak to both of them at some time or other. People will usually always say that you are talking to Satan, if you tell them you spoke to God.

People are consumed by their doubts about God & are negative 24/7. Only you will know when you are speaking to God or to Satan. And it takes experience. You may not know at first. They both have their places in the life of the soul on earth.
It isn't about some people being the wicked and some people being the righteous, it is about you being the wicked and the righteous. I wasn't trying to insult you, I was trying to plant a seed.

Look at the scriptures where the works of all men will be tested by fire, and even the ones that burn, they are saved. Jesus himself said that you could choose not to keep any laws, and even teach others to wilfull sin, and STILL be in the kingdom of heaven.

Old 09-02-2019, 05:14 PM

yes 'God' is the parent & sends all young souls to earth, because earth is a school run by Satan where souls learn all about good & evil '& the battle that rages between both sides. They experience the rewards of their good or evil acts, much like a student at school receives rewards or punishments for their good or bad works. However the Parent (GOD) still loves the children even when they do very bad at school. They can get trapped at school & have to redo a few years if they are bad students. But the parent loves them always.
God requires us to learn to be good Always. It is the purpose of life. Then when we are returned to Heaven where our Home is we know never to be wicked or evil.

So God hates seeing us be evil because it prevents us from going Home to Heaven. God hates the evil in us, but not the actual soul which is a child of God

Old 09-02-2019, 05:24 PM

So tell us what your laws are, please give a detailed list of each law that makes some greater sinners than others.

How bout a guy who drinks every week, smokes weed and curses.

I mean, what exactly makes one person a worse person than somebody else Ocean?

Are you going to pretend that you even have a list of laws?

I have a list of laws, and I promise you, they will condemn you wholley.

Of course my list of laws happens to be God's list of laws, the law is the definition of sin.

So where is the law you invented for yourself so we can all judge what you have made for yourself, or should I condemn you using God's laws?

You see my point?

How are you going to bring a person out of sin without a list of sins?

If you have no law to be a plumbline, then what separates the righteous from the wicked? You don't have a law, you can't instruct anyone not to be the wicked because you have no definition of sin, or do you?

Let's see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality