Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2019, 11:35 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,089,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
Hell Is Real, Deal With It
I got no problem with that as long as you can get me the winning jackpot numbers before the next draw.

Old 09-03-2019, 11:52 AM

1,378 posts, read 393,415 times
God is not your servant. God is the one who is going to burn you in Hell to punish you for your wickedness. You can count on it

Old 09-03-2019, 11:56 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,861,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
God is not your servant. God is the one who is going to burn you in Hell to punish you for your wickedness. You can count on it
There is absolutely no way that you are a genuine poster.

Old 09-03-2019, 12:01 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
There is absolutely no way that you are a genuine poster.
Yeah, he's playing us. Acting the whacko to lengthen his play time before the inevitable banning.

Old 09-03-2019, 12:03 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,328,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Yeah, he's playing us. Acting the whacko to lengthen his play time before the inevitable banning.
Poe's law

Old 09-03-2019, 12:19 PM

Yes it is Hell you are all afraid of, & the reason you turn your backs on God.

I didn't invent Hell. God showed Hell to me. Countless other people have been taken to Hell. It's real.

Just because you are unfortunate & haven't been given Angelic Visits yet 'doesn't give you the right to abuse folk who have.

I was in the presence of God just a few hours ago & it was an incredible experience I would love to share with the world.

But I can't because I have a mob of atheists insulting me constantly. If I insulted one person I would be banned. But you all are free to do it 24/7 with zero consequences. LOL

Old 09-03-2019, 01:08 PM

50,826 posts, read 24,335,838 times
Okay. We get it. The Lake Of Hell. How the hell many more times are you going to repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat?

If you haven't got anything else to add. Leave it be.

Old 09-03-2019, 01:59 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,167,855 times
^^^ what phetaroi said.
Ocean let me make this easy for you.

This is a forum. Don't expect to come here telling everyone they're going to hell and not expect people to challenge that. That's what a forum is.

As long as YOU keep having a go at atheists, WE are going to push back.
I was going to leave you alone, but then you started telling yet another tall tale about how you used to be an atheist. Absolute and utter hogwash. You've demonstrated over and over, you don't even understand what atheism is.
All your influences are Christian.

And you criticize US for insulting YOU. Nobody asked you to start this thread. As far as I'm concerned, your brand of religion is practically hate speech. You're only a hairs breadth away from the Westboro Baptist Church. You possibly think you are doing something good but you're not. Your approach is medieval by today's standards.
It's simply insulting no matter how innocent your original intentions.

If you must stick with Christianity, go to a more progressive church that focuses on love, not fear and drop this hell obsession you have.

It should be obvious by now that whatever it is you are trying to achieve is not going to work.

Last edited by Cruithne; 09-03-2019 at 02:21 PM..

Old 09-03-2019, 02:05 PM

50,826 posts, read 24,335,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
^^^ what phetaroi said.
Ocean let me make this easy for you.

This is a forum. Don't expect to come here telling everyone they're going to hell and not expect people to challenge that. That's what a forum is.

As long as YOU keep having a go at atheists, WE are going to push back.
I was going to leave you alone, but then you started telling yet another tall tale about how you used to be an atheist. Absolute and utter hogwash. You've demonstrated over and over, you don't even understand whst atheism is.

And you criticize US for insulting YOU. Nobody asked you to start this thread. As far as I'm concerned, your brand of religion is practically hate speech. You're only a hairs breadth away from the Westboro Baptist Church. You possibly think you are doing something good but you're not. Your approach is medieval by today's standards.
It's simply insulting no matter how innocent your original intentions.

If you must stick with Christianity, go to a more progressive church that focuses on love, not fear and drop this hell obsession you have.

It should be obvious by now that whatever it is you are trying to achieve is not going to work.
Extremely well written.

He's very old testament, and apparently totally unaware of jesus.

Old 09-03-2019, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
you started telling yet another tall tale about how you used to be an atheist. Absolute and utter hogwash. You've demonstrated over and over, you don't even understand whst atheism is.
No I didn't say I used to be an atheist. You are lying or misquoting as many of the sad atheists here do. You have no morals, & just make up nonsense about people in front of the entire world? What kind of people do that? Take a good long hard look at yourself & be ashamed of what you have become with your atheistic nonsense. Get a grip on yourself before you become fully possessed by a devil or something. Sheesh

Quote:
posted by Cruithne: "go to a more progressive church that focuses on love",
Oh I've got an idea. Why don't you Go To A Church that teaches goodness & Love, like you are preaching at me to do? I guess they would teach you to always tell the truth too huh? You need that teaching because it's lacking in your heart.
Yes that's what All atheists like yourselves need to do. Go to Church. You preached it now go do it brother/sister/whatever

Last edited by ocean777; 09-03-2019 at 02:33 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality