Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 02:14 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,354,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
There is a case where a man read that hypnotism could cure disease & so he tried it on a very sick man who passed by his door each day. The man was cured but then the man's doctor came & said it is impossible because the man had an incurable disease. Still the man had been permanently cured by suggestion alone & overridden the ignorant laws of science.

And there is another case where a man was told by his doctor that he had cancer & six months to live. The man withered & died in six months as predicted by science, but the autopsy showed the man had absolutely no cancer at all '& the doctor had been fooled by science.
So quite clearly humans are something that science doesn't understand yet & it should not try to dictate to humans & tell them what to believe 'or that God does not exist. Millions of people have seen God & Angels & So Be It. That Is The Way It Is. If You Don't Believe Then That's Just Too Bad & I Pity You For Being What You Are. Life Must Be Abominable For You Without God To Love.
Moral of the story? Science is bogus. Keep that in mind the next time you turn on the lights.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2019, 02:16 PM

10,536 posts, read 6,179,533 times
Quote:
There is a case where a man read that hypnotism could cure disease & so he tried it on a very sick man who passed by his door each day. The man was cured but then the man's doctor came & said it is impossible because the man had an incurable disease. Still the man had been permanently cured by suggestion alone & overridden the ignorant laws of science.

And there is another case where a man was told by his doctor that he had cancer & six months to live. The man withered & died in six months as predicted by science, but the autopsy showed the man had absolutely no cancer at all '& the doctor had been fooled by science.
So quite clearly humans are something that science doesn't understand yet & it should not try to dictate to humans & tell them what to believe 'or that God does not exist. Millions of people have seen God & Angels & So Be It. That Is The Way It Is. If You Don't Believe Then That's Just Too Bad & I Pity You For Being What You Are. Life Must Be Abominable For You Without God To Love.

I see, so next time you get a headache, you wont be don't bothering with the Tylenol or Ibuprofen since they were developed by ignorant scientists?
I'm sure your God will look after you.

Old 08-21-2019, 02:24 PM

1,378 posts, read 394,198 times
I just prayed to God & Asked If He Had Anything To Say To You Atheists. GOD Replied: "You Mock God Now, But Later You Will Ask God For Kindness & Mercy When You Need Help".

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-27-2019 at 09:29 AM.. Reason: Read the rules. Don't use red text.

Old 08-21-2019, 02:28 PM

1,096 posts, read 419,622 times
Quote:

The will to live is quite strong in people who live longer than expected. Have seen this in our family as well. Grandmother given maximum 6 months with cancer lived 2 years more. Father-in-law with Hodgkins disease decided to quit going to doctor and lived many many years beyond what they gave him. There is something about the will to live.

Old 08-21-2019, 02:31 PM

Quote:
I just prayed to God & Asked If He Had Anything To Say To You Atheists. GOD Replied: "You Mock God Now, But Later You Will Ask God For Kindness & Mercy When You Need Help".
Oh he replied to you did he? Does he have an American accent?
Just curious.

You'd think with an entire universe to orchestrate, he'd have better things to do than respond to ocean777's questions about people on city data forum on a Wednesday afternoon.

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-27-2019 at 09:30 AM.. Reason: red text

Old 08-21-2019, 02:34 PM

It's Thursday Here

Old 08-21-2019, 02:34 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,354,054 times
Quote:
I must have been in the shower when He said that, because I missed hearing it entirely.

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-27-2019 at 09:30 AM.. Reason: red text

Old 08-21-2019, 02:37 PM

Quote:
It's Thursday Here

LOL. Oh well I guess that makes all the difference.
Anyway I'm glad he made you a priority. Wouldnt want him solving world hunger or anything like that. Not on a Thursday.

Old 08-21-2019, 02:42 PM

One Time The Angel of God Came Every day In Person & Taught Me Many Things. Then One Day The Angel Did Not Appear & My Heart Broke Into A Million Pieces. I Fell On My Knees & Asked The Angel To Give Me A Sign That He Was Still Watching Over Me, & Instantly The Calm Sky Above Me Exploded With Deafening Thunder. Science Would Say It Is Nothing, Because They Were Not There. Yet There Is A God Who Hears Us & You Can Always Talk To God & Know He Is Listening.

Old 08-21-2019, 02:48 PM

Quote:
One Time The Angel of God Came Every day In Person & Taught Me Many Things. Then One Day The Angel Did Not Appear & My Heart Broke Into A Million Pieces. I Fell On My Knees & Asked The Angel To Give Me A Sign That He Was Still Watching Over Me, & Instantly The Calm Sky Above Me Exploded With deafening Thunder. Science Would Say It Is Nothing, Because They Were Not There. Yet There Is A God Who Hears Us & You Can Always Talk To God & Know He Is Listening.

Especially when you have important questions to ask him about the City Data Atheists and their lives.
Hey can you ask him: my front door is sticking with the humidity. Should I wax it or get a carpenter in?
Hopefully you'll get a response, since it's Thursday where you are, and God is at a loose end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality