Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2021, 11:44 PM

2,767 posts, read 2,666,505 times

Advertisements

something exist in the earth was not created by Allah

everything is created by Allah
the only god
the one who put us in this planet
the one that we will return to him

and this thing that was not created by Allah
and exist among us is
the words of Allah that are in the Holy Quran
the Holy Quran is the speak of Allah

Last edited by truth_teller; 08-08-2021 at 11:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2021, 09:00 AM

1,479 posts, read 478,936 times
Let me ask you this, it is said that war is deceit. If that is so, then the winner of a war based on that, would be the biggest deceiver. Who can only stand on a rotting and corrupt foundation as some perceived victory. Would you say that is correct ?

If you kill the truth, what do you have left to look too.

Old 08-09-2021, 01:39 PM

...Deception tactics are used all around the world, by all kinds of people in every circumstance of this life. It is getting old.

Old 08-09-2021, 09:09 PM

19,015 posts, read 27,574,271 times
I read OP and its title about six times.
Can someone explain to me logical connection between the two and what Op is trying to say, actually?
Khalif, where are you?

Old 08-09-2021, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
Let me ask you this, it is said that war is deceit. If that is so, then the winner of a war based on that, would be the biggest deceiver. Who can only stand on a rotting and corrupt foundation as some perceived victory. Would you say that is correct ?

If you kill the truth, what do you have left to look too.
when some one want to steal a country by war
don't you think that the people of that country has right to defend their country by any ability they have even by trick?
let alone there is no logical connection with OP.

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-10-2021 at 04:31 AM.. Reason: Removed extra quote tag

Old 08-09-2021, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
I read OP and its title about six times.
Can someone explain to me logical connection between the two and what Op is trying to say, actually?
Khalif, where are you?
I know that the Qur’an is one of the attributes of Allah, like His Eye, His Hand and so on,
and that it is the word of Allah in a real sense,
that was sent down to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) through Jibreel (peace be upon him),
and that the Qur’an is not created. But what is meant by that? Does .... https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2274...is-not-created

Old 08-10-2021, 04:33 AM

16,666 posts, read 15,660,325 times
I'm curious why this thread is here instead of in the Islam forum. It appears to only be relevant to Islam.

Old 08-10-2021, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
when some one want to steal a country by war
don't you think that the people of that country has right to defend their country by any ability they have even by trick?
let alone there is no logical connection with OP.
I look at a land that is there for all, the Garden of Eden, where the first inhabitants dwelled in all together living goodness. Where an outside deceiver came in to steal the word that was given to them and spread his influence upon them. And nature changed as a result of that.

Which is why all the deceit in this world is getting old to me. I know that living truth by its nature wins out in its time and is not something that can be hidden from.

Your username is truth_teller, so I was responding according to that.

I learn truth, knowing that the truth that is against me is just as important to accept as the truth that is for me, because it is one and the same, and not divided in end result, because it is One from the start.

Old 08-10-2021, 09:55 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,583,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
I look at a land that is there for all, the Garden of Eden, where the first inhabitants dwelled in all together living goodness. Where an outside deceiver came in to steal the word that was given to them and spread his influence upon them. And nature changed as a result of that.

Which is why all the deceit in this world is getting old to me. I know that living truth by its nature wins out in its time and is not something that can be hidden from.

Your username is truth_teller, so I was responding according to that.

I learn truth, knowing that the truth that is against me is just as important to accept as the truth that is for me, because it is one and the same, and not divided in end result, because it is One from the start.
The real question is, why was this deceiver allowed to enter the garden of Eden and do what he did...

As parents, do you 'test' your young children by introducing someone that means them harm? Of course not...you test/teach them in ways that DO NOT cause harm, but so they still learn the lesson.

Old 08-10-2021, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
I'm curious why this thread is here instead of in the Islam forum. It appears to only be relevant to Islam.
I agree with your remarks and my justification to have this thread here is
this is a religious thread ,
and the title of this forum contains the name religion
and I wanted to share this knowledge with non Muslim
it might impact them positively.

when this issue started many Muslim scholars where put in jail and whipped to force them to say that the Quran is created
and all of them except one could not resist the pain any more and accepted to say the Quran is created

and because of that one the creed of the religion reached us correctly.

the name of this man is Ahmed bin Hanbal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7uuDQRmLa4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality