Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2022, 07:56 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,596,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
You have words of angered hearts and its 100% fact those kind of hearts in a one sided story is a very rare thing to be truth. It will be no different when the 3 inspired expressions come upon those that believe those kind of stories. All 3 will be against Gods people. and 99% on earth will believe them and all believing them will be mislead into standing against Gods king. That is because they are now as well standing against Gods king. In their darkness do not know that fact though, they will learn the hard way.
So you are saying the JW organization does not keep a secret data base of pedophiles, one which they did not report to the police, and instead, said "the elders will deal with it"?

Using your words, it seems the JW organization is in the arms of Satan, and JW's support those actions.

What a sick way of looking at morality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2022, 08:01 AM

16,781 posts, read 4,986,375 times
Quote:
1 Cor 1:10-- unity of thought, no division---So which is the cult? 34,000 trinity based religions or a single religion? I know you cant figure it out. simple english seems to difficult for most to understand. Those 34,000 religions cannot understand it.
Because the NT was written in English?

Old 01-04-2022, 08:01 AM

50,827 posts, read 24,335,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
So you are saying the JW organization does not keep a secret data base of pedophiles, one which they did not report to the police, and instead, said "the elders will deal with it"?

Using your words, it seems the JW organization is in the arms of Satan, and JW's support those actions.

It's always interesting to watch a person on an ardent mission be such a failure. kjw is accomplishing the polar opposite of his goals.

Old 01-04-2022, 09:14 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,919,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
Because the NT was written in English?
None of the original writers wrote in English. It was translated to english by the religion that came out of Rome, Not until the 1500,s. They kept it in Latin before that. They wouldnt allow anyone to read the bible except upper clergy until the 1500,s. Once men read for themselves saw that their own translating exposed them as false and Ran. But had no clue to the errors translated in so could not make the required corrections.
The New world translation correct the errors. The ones living by errors rejected it.

Old 01-04-2022, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
It's always interesting to watch a person on an ardent mission be such a failure. kjw is accomplishing the polar opposite of his goals.

Light doesnt enter the darkness. I have shared many undeniable facts exposing 34,000 religions claiming to be christian as false. They will not believe facts. I just plant seeds, that is all. So i have accomplished what my part is.
You would just say the opposite no matter what i say, unless i lie then you would agree.

Old 01-04-2022, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post

If they did it would have been an error. Thus have corrected it. Did you see any in the OT-NT that erred while servants of the true God? Yes you did many--Not one is perfect, not even in the lead positions. The wise avenue is to make correction. Solomon who God said was the wisest man who ever lived at that point,-Gods spiritual king, fell to false god worship and it doesnt say he corrected that. Peter who saw miracle after miracle denied knowing Jesus out of fear of men, he stood back up. Jesus made him the cornerstone of his religion. Those that make correction get forgiven, thus if God can forgive mens errors the domestics would as well. If the LAW says the religious leaders have to turn those in, they would do it. And i know for a fact they council the parents to go to the police. It occurred with a nephew of mine and that was the council to my sister. Thus the police would talk with the elders of the congregation, and they would not cover it up.
So when did God appoint you all as anothers judge? How quickly you forget with what you judge, you will be judged. Very sad reasoning to think your sin is lesser than anothers. That is why Jesus taught--He who is without sin cast the first stone. Showing all of you ERR as well--STAND UP.

Last edited by kjw47; 01-04-2022 at 09:40 AM..

Old 01-04-2022, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
You get boring after a while.

I should not be expected to believe in your holy book anymore than you should be expected to believe in mine. People have a right to freedom of thought and a right to be left alone.

1+1-- stop reading my posts and answering them then.= 2-- Its you who are causing your dilemma not me.

Old 01-04-2022, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Light doesnt enter the darkness. I have shared many undeniable facts exposing 34,000 religions claiming to be christian as false. They will not believe facts. I just plant seeds, that is all. So i have accomplished what my part is.
You would just say the opposite no matter what i say, unless i lie then you would agree.
You only make people dislike your religion more. You are failing.

Old 01-04-2022, 09:50 AM

Quote:
1+1-- stop reading my posts and answering them then.= 2-- Its you who are causing your dilemma not me.
People who believe in freedom of thought and multiculturalism need to speak out against you and your ilk.

If you would just leave people alone and let them seek you out if they wished to.

Billboards...fine.
Ads in print...fine.

Approaching people directly...not fine.

Old 01-04-2022, 09:53 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,725,771 times
Quote:
I know this is all a waste of time and you can see it no other way, but I just can't help but note where I see all the darkness in your comments and very little in the way of light...

I am very thankful I abandoned much of what you believe at a very young age when I began to see the darkness revolving around all of it that kept me from seeing the light. The light and/or truth of these matters is nothing like what you think it is, but I know there is no way to get you to understand this by now. Such is the way of religious indoctrination and inculcation that all of us should well appreciate as perhaps one of the most profound influences known to man. No matter the religion. Clearly it works. Too well, but getting people to believe all manner of things by way of similar methods is nothing new and no doubt nothing that will stop anytime soon. Too bad that...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality