Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 05:09 PM

1,230 posts, read 992,019 times

Advertisements

How do you do spiritual healing or spiritual practice to rid of bad energy or bad negative energies. How do you get good energy not bad energy.

Anyone here had any experience with bad energy? Do you pray, spray holy water, meditation, religious cross over the place or call priest over? Could there be bad energy and you don't know it.

Could there be bad energy and you don't know it?

May be lot of bad luck and bad misfortune in you life is because of bad energy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2017, 05:23 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
Think good thoughts.

Your thoughts lead you.

Old 02-20-2017, 06:34 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,219,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Think good thoughts.

Your thoughts lead you.

I usually go to the corner store and browse their magazines or tune into some PPV on cable...

Seriously, If one is allegedly with Jesus, how does one have bad mojo?

If you are having bad "luck" you had better rethink your decision making process and as for bad energy, we are who we decide to be--GLOOMY GUS or HAPPY HUMAN....God has provided FREEWILL.

Old 02-20-2017, 06:57 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times
There are some very simple things you can do easier than meditation or calling a priest...give...give to the panhandlers, give smiles, give kindness, politeness, let someone in front of you in a check out line, pay for the
kinda poor looking person in front of you (how? you say,' Excuse me' and then run your card thru...''My treat today, God bless you''.) or pay for the person in the car behind you in a drive thru...
tack $5 bills to bus benches....at laundromats to be found...take a bag and go around your neighborhood picking up any trash.
Get out of your head and get into your heart. (Try 2 days of this.)
But, that's just one way...I'm sure every way others post here will work, also.
Take your pick.

Old 02-20-2017, 07:29 PM

3,299 posts, read 3,025,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble99 View Post
How do you do spiritual healing or spiritual practice to rid of bad energy or bad negative energies. How do you get good energy not bad energy.

Anyone here had any experience with bad energy? Do you pray, spray holy water, meditation, religious cross over the place or call priest over? Could there be bad energy and you don't know it.

Could there be bad energy and you don't know it?

May be lot of bad luck and bad misfortune in you life is because of bad energy.
This is a complex question and in my experience, there is no one single way to clear away all negative energies. Bad energy and bad luck can arise from so many different sources: past negative occurrences at a location, negative past life experiences, opening yourself to low vibrational entities (for example, by using a Ouija board without proper protection), other people directing negativity at you, entities both human and non-human, areas with underground water, power lines, etc.

Some methods will work on some energies and not on others. Some supposed cures make things worse--for example, seriously, don't bring in a priest or use a cross or holy water unless you are absolutely certain that the entity you are dealing with a) believes in Christianity and b) is human--otherwise, you may just really annoy it. And don't have someone in who opens all the doors and windows and ushers the energy out. Just like a no-good in-law, an entity can be fully capable of waiting until the coast is clear and then inviting itself right back in. And don't just yell, "Go to the light," because if they could have, or wanted to, they would have gone already.

If you are dealing with an actual entity, or if you are unsure of what you are dealing with, it is by far best to connect with someone like a shamanic practitioner, medium, or rootworker and have them check you, or the space. Some of them can do this remotely, (but of course since this is their livelihood, expect to pay a fee).

Things like crystals and smudging generally work only on the very mildest forms of negativity.

If you feel like you take on negative energy from others (for example, you wake up feeling fine, you go to Target and all of a sudden you have a headache or are depressed or nauseated), you probably are a highly sensitive person. That is a natural aspect of some physical bodies, and if that is the case, you would want to read up on what you can do to shield yourself from other people's energies.

The best way to keep negative energy at bay permanently is to raise your energetic vibration and keep it high. That means minimal drinking of alcohol, no drugs, staying away from unwholesome people and environments like bars and strip clubs, keeping an optimistic attitude, and finding a positive spiritual path and maintaining a strong personal relationship with one or more deities, angels, guides, etc.

And if someone says to you "Good luck!" never ever say, "I don't need luck." I'm dead serious about this.

Old 02-20-2017, 08:12 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,918,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
There are some very simple things you can do easier than meditation or calling a priest...give...give to the panhandlers, give smiles, give kindness, politeness, let someone in front of you in a check out line, pay for the
kinda poor looking person in front of you (how? you say,' Excuse me' and then run your card thru...''My treat today, God bless you''.) or pay for the person in the car behind you in a drive thru...
tack $5 bills to bus benches....at laundromats to be found...take a bag and go around your neighborhood picking up any trash.
Get out of your head and get into your heart. (Try 2 days of this.)
But, that's just one way...I'm sure every way others post here will work, also.
Take your pick.
Add: find someone who needs your help.

Old 02-20-2017, 09:33 PM

1,230 posts, read 992,019 times
I guess it dependence where the bad energy or bad negative energies come from like say Bad souls, demons, hell, bad thoughts, bad action, bad objects, bad movies, bad TV shows, bad media or bad people.

And the bad energy or bad negative energies can cause the person to sin, bad luck or misfortune or cause pain, suffering, illness or death among the person.

They say if you really close to God you will be more shield from this.

There are good and evil in world and you have to shield from evil and bad energy.

Old 02-21-2017, 02:53 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
For I got the baptism of Holy Spirit and Just need to pray the authority of the believer through the blood of Jesus prayer , and every time Jesus spirit grabs the demon spirit and takes him down and out of my body , where my body and mind is clear.... Glory to God ....... Like every time I pray this , which means it is a gift of Holy spirit which all people who have the baptism of Holy spirit will have for their protection......

Old 02-21-2017, 08:31 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble99 View Post
They say if you really close to God you will be more shielded from this.
There are good and evil in world and you have to shield from evil and bad energy.
Hi Bubble,
YES! It says in the New Testament to put on your armor every day.

I will say...the more you focus on 'bad'...the more energy you give it.
It can be as simple as turning your head away.
Like you are walking your dog and there is smelly trash...you simply cross the
street where there are roses blooming....kind of like switching a channel...whether
it be your thoughts or TV.

It can be 'hard' or it can be 'simple' with the complete clarity of preference.
Best wishes.

Old 02-21-2017, 11:16 AM

3,040 posts, read 5,001,071 times
Troutdude was right on with this, change your thoughts. The energy we put out has a natural resonance, and that energy is re-enforced with energy of the same resonance and it rejects other energies that are not resonate. In other words, if you put out negative energies then you will be receptive to only negative energies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality