Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2024, 02:32 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Two more psomtomg In question
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-th-10-.jpeg   Da Vinci's Serpents-th-9-.jpeg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2024, 04:31 AM

Just a recap where 3 paintings begin, the begin with the woman being part of the eath with a cave going downward with a silver cord sumbiximg life.

Here is this green silver man bending over on shame, and on fear, and find this man 3 or 5 times as he makes his way to salvation

Now you see a coveted up yellow fang that is a veil between the two worlds, and the veil is holding the gang, and when you look closer, you see the woman as a big black snake with her mouth open. See the very left fringe of hair on the left side, find a snake eye right there because she wears a viper covering, and we all do.

This one picture relates so much information that it would take 15 bible scholars just to understand it. The hidden volume of writing down scriptures is a mountain.

This particular painting is a man going through all the prophesies of the book of REVELATION. I can show the anti Christ so many home in this pic that nobody would deny about what it is real about.

This is a true fact, if you have a great desire to learn the book of Revelation in order to understand most of the parables, this picture is it.

This picture is s key to unlocking dark secret thing, and I mean especially this picture.

If anyone thinks I cannot show the anti Christ 3 times inside a personin this painting, try me, the anti Christ is in you, da Vinci is teaching us this in painting after paiting but nobody gets it. Da Vinci is showing how the spirit world works with real live spirits inside of us all, only it not the spirit we think.

This is the division of your waters, see it accordingly, it is your water.

Do you know what is hiding in the sea besides your dragon, your sins are cast to the bottom of the sea, but woe is you, clearly your water are dividing, and look where you fell from from that broken stench behind Mona's left eye.

You know what happened?

You hears the sound of many waters all saying the same thing, and here are what the are saying, :GOD FORBID, THE WORST AND UNTHINKABLE HAS HAPPEN."

EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEND, ALL OF THE BIBLE IS THERE, IT HAPPENED THAT THE crystal shattered under their feet and the kingdom came crashing down on untold multitudes, they all fell to the garden inside the painting, those that fell make a trek, they go through a mountain, they go over a bridge and they MUST cross over Humanity because that's what Mona is," Humanity and those born on the right all have the same father and the same mother.

Not so with Jesus, Jesus was born on the left side, and on the left side you find Mary and the stork they brought Jesus because we were born with a father as left hand sons and this wont do. You have to go into the wilderness of Petra with your faith in a rock. You come out of that mountain, and you cross a bridge of water greatly symbolizing your faith.

You have to make you way up that wooden chair onto Mona and if you dont crossover, you remain a son of the right hand.

Around Mona's left arm is a big snake wrapped around because the left eye and left hand belong to the woman and the snake.

The snake is there curled up with its tale, and look closely, find the snakes head, put your left hand up and separate you thumb to look like a snake head, you will find him guarding the way like a flaming sword, people turned back and no other place to enter. There is a bald eagle water by the tail

Mona's thumb is extremely interesting, it is a perfect beast, a mixed beast that again, this is common Da Vinci symbol that somebody pick another painting and I will show this mixed mystical creature, the is really important biblical symbolism.

I am not preaching at you Mystic,, just a recap of some and I can write ten pages about this one pic, and again, its is a fallen man going through revelation and ending I up in the other virgin on the rocks.

All the paintings have a 3 design because the bible is 3, and those 3, make up 4 sets of three, and those sets all have true ribs, falserivs and floatings ribs.

That is 12 ribs in 3 division with 12 other ribs in 3 divisions making up 24 divisions, one for each rib.

Maybe consider that taking a rib from Adam could mean something deeper, look how many people it takes to make a body.

I wonder if the whole universe is a brain.

Da Vinci really does make you study human anatomy.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240131_041607.jpg  
Attached Images

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 01-31-2024 at 04:40 AM..

Old 02-01-2024, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Just a recap where 3 paintings begin, the begin with the woman being part of the eath with a cave going downward with a silver cord sumbiximg life.

Here is this green silver man bending over on shame, and on fear, and find this man 3 or 5 times as he makes his way to salvation

Now you see a coveted up yellow fang that is a veil between the two worlds, and the veil is holding the gang, and when you look closer, you see the woman as a big black snake with her mouth open. See the very left fringe of hair on the left side, find a snake eye right there because she wears a viper covering, and we all do.

This one picture relates so much information that it would take 15 bible scholars just to understand it. The hidden volume of writing down scriptures is a mountain.

This particular painting is a man going through all the prophesies of the book of REVELATION. I can show the anti Christ so many home in this pic that nobody would deny about what it is real about.

This is a true fact, if you have a great desire to learn the book of Revelation in order to understand most of the parables, this picture is it.

This picture is s key to unlocking dark secret thing, and I mean especially this picture.

If anyone thinks I cannot show the anti Christ 3 times inside a personin this painting, try me, the anti Christ is in you, da Vinci is teaching us this in painting after paiting but nobody gets it. Da Vinci is showing how the spirit world works with real live spirits inside of us all, only it not the spirit we think.

This is the division of your waters, see it accordingly, it is your water.

Do you know what is hiding in the sea besides your dragon, your sins are cast to the bottom of the sea, but woe is you, clearly your water are dividing, and look where you fell from from that broken stench behind Mona's left eye.

You know what happened?

You hears the sound of many waters all saying the same thing, and here are what the are saying, :GOD FORBID, THE WORST AND UNTHINKABLE HAS HAPPEN."

EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEND, ALL OF THE BIBLE IS THERE, IT HAPPENED THAT THE crystal shattered under their feet and the kingdom came crashing down on untold multitudes, they all fell to the garden inside the painting, those that fell make a trek, they go through a mountain, they go over a bridge and they MUST cross over Humanity because that's what Mona is," Humanity and those born on the right all have the same father and the same mother.

Not so with Jesus, Jesus was born on the left side, and on the left side you find Mary and the stork they brought Jesus because we were born with a father as left hand sons and this wont do. You have to go into the wilderness of Petra with your faith in a rock. You come out of that mountain, and you cross a bridge of water greatly symbolizing your faith.

You have to make you way up that wooden chair onto Mona and if you dont crossover, you remain a son of the right hand.

Around Mona's left arm is a big snake wrapped around because the left eye and left hand belong to the woman and the snake.

The snake is there curled up with its tale, and look closely, find the snakes head, put your left hand up and separate you thumb to look like a snake head, you will find him guarding the way like a flaming sword, people turned back and no other place to enter. There is a bald eagle water by the tail

Mona's thumb is extremely interesting, it is a perfect beast, a mixed beast that again, this is common Da Vinci symbol that somebody pick another painting and I will show this mixed mystical creature, the is really important biblical symbolism.

I am not preaching at you Mystic,, just a recap of some and I can write ten pages about this one pic, and again, its is a fallen man going through revelation and ending I up in the other virgin on the rocks.

All the paintings have a 3 design because the bible is 3, and those 3, make up 4 sets of three, and those sets all have true ribs, falserivs and floatings ribs.

That is 12 ribs in 3 division with 12 other ribs in 3 divisions making up 24 divisions, one for each rib.

Maybe consider that taking a rib from Adam could mean something deeper, look how many people it takes to make a body.

I wonder if the whole universe is a brain.

Da Vinci really does make you study human anatomy.
I guess I mixed up right with left, sorry.

Anyway, here is the snake wrapped around Mona's right arm, as I said, make your left hand look like a snake with an open mouth and you will see him.

See the bald eagle sitting there looking at him?

Why?

The snake wants to eat it's own tail of course, the eagle is pure judgement, and if judgement had a name, his name would be Dan.

If the snake eats it's own tail it become immortal, and this is Mona as humanity, as us.

Jesus was born on the other side of the water and really can find a stork, Mary, Golgatha, but when he crossed those waters he became something else, you can find him there dressed in blue looking at a beautiful wife dressed in white, he crossed into the waters of men being both male and female but unique in the only man not born of Adam.

Here was a new Adam but he didnt come as David, he came as Joseph, rejected by his brethren, thrown into a pit wherein was no water/hell, presumed dead by all of his family and became a co ruler in Egypt, he is inside you as a co ruler who at times gives you wise advise, but who can make the king do this or that, he is a king.

Jesus crosses those waters as an Egyptian driving a chariot wearing a chariteer's helmet with an earing loyal to his master. You can see his head just above water
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240201_020749.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240201_022251.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240201_030537.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 02-01-2024 at 02:06 AM..

Old 02-01-2024, 01:53 AM

What about this picture?

Its definately somebody, so who is he?

Inside Mona.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240201_025159.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240201_025530.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240201_025808.jpg  

Old 02-01-2024, 02:37 AM

No doubt a face hidden, but Da Vinci?

I dont know, so much unused. Face at the bottom of the robe.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240201_032810.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240201_033502.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240201_033328.jpg  

Old 02-01-2024, 02:51 AM

Different side of Mona you havnt seen. The hair is just priceless this way or upside down. Is that a woman at the bottom looking on?
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240201_034942.jpg  

Old 02-01-2024, 11:16 PM

Da Vinci, sometimes you just creepy.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240202_001444.jpg  

Old 02-02-2024, 12:39 AM

Cool pic, all the faces trying to poke through from each side, see the blue face, turn sideways, see a bigger blue face, a red devil trying to poke through and a couple flesh colored faces. Gotta block out the light with your hand..
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240202_013436.jpg  

Old 02-02-2024, 01:06 AM

Best thing to do from here is to just not look.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240202_020446.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240202_021240.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240202_013253.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240202_022248.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 02-02-2024 at 01:23 AM..

Old 02-02-2024, 01:25 AM

Yea
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240202_022425.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality