Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 01:03 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,975,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianogal View Post
Thanks! I had searched everything I could think of and couldn't find it....now I don't feel so dumb!
Sorry about the delay here, if you go to "are UFOs and extraterestrials real", and then go to post 522 you will find information there that is related to the year 2034.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2013, 10:57 AM

5 posts, read 2,946 times
Campbell34

I am new here and cannot figure out how to contact you directly so I'll continue the thread here.I also believe the Second Coming of Jesus is in 2034 and would be much appreciative if you could link me to your reasons for believeing this.I tried to follow your instructions below but cannot find the thread you mentioned.I have my reasons all spelled out in my own blog and will link you to it.I know the Jehovah Witnesses are also looking at this date because it is 120 years from 1914 when World War 1 started.My views have nothing to do with that.Here is the Blog url [url]http://manumuskin.blog.com/[/url] Please send any info you have on why you have picked this date.I am a Pre Tribber so am hoping for the Rapture in 2027 but even if I have to wait till 2034 I'll be 70 then so there is still a chance I will make it,if not I'll just bust out of the grave when the Trumpet sounds.
Al

Old 04-12-2013, 11:04 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,870,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manumuskin View Post
Campbell34

I am new here and cannot figure out how to contact you directly ....
You might have a problem there fella. Campbell died some time ago.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:06 AM

Quote:
...I'll be 70 then so there is still a chance I will make it,if not I'll just bust out of the grave when the Trumpet sounds.
Make sure you take a shovel with you then.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:13 AM

Sorry,Didn't know that.Never talked to a dead man before.Was really wanting to find his 2034 info and Campbell has over 100 pages of old posts,I'll never find it.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:19 AM

[url]https://www.city-data.com/forum/unexplained-mysteries-paranormal/282339-ufos-extraterestrials-real-53.html[/url]
okay I found it.Campbell was spelling extraterrestrials wrong so when i spelled it right searching for it it didn't work,I had to spell it wrong also.Here is the link for anyone interested.My site follows the same lines only with a lot more specific chronology to show why Campbell picked the right year.Did I just feel an other worldly pat on the back? I think I'm being watched:-)

Old 04-12-2013, 11:21 AM

why does this site persist in making the links unclickable by putting url before and after the url???

Old 04-12-2013, 11:38 AM

Quote:
why does this site persist in making the links unclickable by putting url before and after the url???
All you have to do is go to the address bar, right click - copy and then paste into your post.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:44 AM

I copied it from the address bar and then came t this page and pasted it into the message body and every time I did that it looked right but when I posted the message it adds url to both ends and makes it unclickable.someone would have to copy the url without the add ons at each end and then past that into the address bar and hit enter.Not hard to figure out but some won't.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:49 AM

Quote:
I copied it from the address bar and then came t this page and pasted it into the message body and every time I did that it looked right but when I posted the message it adds url to both ends and makes it unclickable.someone would have to copy the url without the add ons at each end and then past that into the address bar and hit enter.Not hard to figure out but some won't.
You must be doing something wrong because it works for me. See..

https://www.city-data.com/forum/unexp...s-real-52.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality