Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 08:59 PM

1,553 posts, read 1,835,974 times

Advertisements

Keith Butler said: "You are the tribal fool of Islam the idiot..."

I say: Why is all this exciting address? Don't you know that Jesus will quit himself of many who are named according to his name and are ascribed to his name [: Christians] and speak in his name? And he will drive them away: "I tell you the truth: I don't know you; away from me, evildoers."

Why should any man loving God [as do they claim] object to praying God alone and devoting to God alone?

Any man praying God alone cannot be blaimed; but the blame is on the enthusiast who glorifies Jesus and other prophets when Jesus refused such glorification to himself, and said to the pharisee: "Why do you call me good? One is good: that is God."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2009, 08:41 AM

67 posts, read 103,104 times
[quote=eanassir;8578542]Keith Butler said: "You are the tribal fool of Islam the idiot..."

I say: Why is all this exciting address? Don't you know that Jesus will quit himself of many who are named according to his name and are ascribed to his name [: Christians] and speak in his name? And he will drive them away: "I tell you the truth: I don't know you; away from me, evildoers."

Why should any man loving God [as do they claim] object to praying God alone and devoting to God alone?

Any man praying God alone cannot be blaimed; but the blame is on the enthusiast who glorifies Jesus and other prophets when Jesus refused such glorification to himself, and said to the pharisee: "Why do you call me good? One is good: that is God."[/

i see you do not know the lords prayer, if you understood anything about Islam you would be offering choice instead of playing politics. i live in Birmingam uk lived next door to muslims, my best friend was a muslim for many years, worked as the only white christian in all Muslim private hire offices, played cards with Muslims and even left my christian female in the kitchen, you are like a politician Sir a flim flam man.

Last edited by Keith Butler; 04-30-2009 at 09:12 AM..

Old 04-30-2009, 01:48 PM

It will not avail anyone that he belongs to Jews, Christians or Muslims: unless they renew their belief by believing:

>> in God as One God without any associate or peer,
>> in all the heavenly revealed books including the Torah, the Gospel and the Quran,
>> and in all the apostles of God including Moses, Jesus and Mohammed,
>> and in the next afterlife.

Old 05-03-2009, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
It will not avail anyone that he belongs to Jews, Christians or Muslims: unless they renew their belief by believing:

>> in God as One God without any associate or peer,
>> in all the heavenly revealed books including the Torah, the Gospel and the Quran,
>> and in all the apostles of God including Moses, Jesus and Mohammed,
>> and in the next afterlife.
You misunderstand eanassir i do believe in god in heaven and in truth would rather pay Islam the tax because they believe to, better than paying communists, i will tell you something else all the years i have known Muslims not one of them has tried to convert me and i have never tried to convert them, so get your thinking cap around that one.

Old 05-03-2009, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Butler View Post
You misunderstand eanassir i do believe in god in heaven and in truth would rather pay Islam the tax because they believe to, better than paying communists, i will tell you something else all the years i have known Muslims not one of them has tried to convert me and i have never tried to convert them, so get your thinking cap around that one.
In anticipation of your next post i will tell you how things should have played out in the uk, in sixty years time this country would have become Islamic through natural means and that is what should have happened, what did happen was that dangerous criminal communists instigated an illegal war and we both know what happens when infidel forces are on your terrortory, unlike you SIR i do not have the jihad clause of been able to tell lies. The Muslims i knew used the sword of truth in my case and that is one thing i can respect.

Old 05-04-2009, 07:58 AM

Quote:

It may be I misunderstand you as do you misunderstand me.

I don't intend to convert you against your will; but I tell you and all other people what is in the Quran 18: 29
وَقُلِ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ فَمَن شَاء فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاء فَلْيَكْفُرْ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاء كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءتْ مُرْتَفَقًا . إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ إِنَّا لَا نُضِيعُ أَجْرَ مَنْ أَحْسَنَ عَمَلًا . أُوْلَئِكَ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهِمُ الْأَنْهَارُ يُحَلَّوْنَ فِيهَا مِنْ أَسَاوِرَ مِن ذَهَبٍ وَيَلْبَسُونَ ثِيَابًا خُضْرًا مِّن سُندُسٍ وَإِسْتَبْرَقٍ مُّتَّكِئِينَ فِيهَا عَلَى الْأَرَائِكِ نِعْمَ الثَّوَابُ وَحَسُنَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا

The explanation:
(But Say [O Mohammed: "It is] the truth [revealed] from your Lord [O associaters];

so whosoever likes [to believe – let him] believe, and whosoever likes [to unbelieve – let him] unbelieve;

>> [surely] We have prepared for wrong-doers a fire of which the 'black tent-enclosure' [: its flame and smoke] shall encompass them;

and if they cry for help, they will be helped with a water like the 'boiling turbid oil' [of sesame] which will roast surfaces;

how evil the drink, and how bad that to recline on!

>> [Surely, as to] those who believe and do [works of] righteousness, We suffer not to be lost the recompense of those acting aright.

Those [believers] will have Seven Gardens [in the neighborhood of their Lord]; rivers will flow beneath them;

therein they will be adorned [with ethereal bracelets issuing] from bracelets of gold, and will wear green garments [issuing] from fine silk; and [from] silk brocade;

reclining therein on couches;

how excellent a reward [is their reward], and how excellent [their couches] to recline on.)

Last edited by eanassir; 05-04-2009 at 08:16 AM..

Old 05-04-2009, 10:40 PM

Quote:
It may be I misunderstand you as do you misunderstand me.

I don't intend to convert you against your will; but I tell you and all other people what is in the Quran 18: 29
وَقُلِ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ فَمَن شَاء فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاء فَلْيَكْفُرْ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاء كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءتْ مُرْتَفَقًا . إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ إِنَّا لَا نُضِيعُ أَجْرَ مَنْ أَحْسَنَ عَمَلًا . أُوْلَئِكَ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهِمُ الْأَنْهَارُ يُحَلَّوْنَ فِيهَا مِنْ أَسَاوِرَ مِن ذَهَبٍ وَيَلْبَسُونَ ثِيَابًا خُضْرًا مِّن سُندُسٍ وَإِسْتَبْرَقٍ مُّتَّكِئِينَ فِيهَا عَلَى الْأَرَائِكِ نِعْمَ الثَّوَابُ وَحَسُنَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا

The explanation:
(But Say [O Mohammed: "It is] the truth [revealed] from your Lord [O associaters];

so whosoever likes [to believe – let him] believe, and whosoever likes [to unbelieve – let him] unbelieve;

>> [surely] We have prepared for wrong-doers a fire of which the 'black tent-enclosure' [: its flame and smoke] shall encompass them;

and if they cry for help, they will be helped with a water like the 'boiling turbid oil' [of sesame] which will roast surfaces;

how evil the drink, and how bad that to recline on!

>> [Surely, as to] those who believe and do [works of] righteousness, We suffer not to be lost the recompense of those acting aright.

Those [believers] will have Seven Gardens [in the neighborhood of their Lord]; rivers will flow beneath them;

therein they will be adorned [with ethereal bracelets issuing] from bracelets of gold, and will wear green garments [issuing] from fine silk; and [from] silk brocade;

reclining therein on couches;

how excellent a reward [is their reward], and how excellent [their couches] to recline on.)
I am not saying that Islam is wrong i am saying that you are wrong in your interpretation of it, in fact nearly as wrong as you are about Christianity, you think the flame is real fire or the smoke?, what about the burning oil?, i had it for two years on this earth and people think death is about as bad as it gets, I say praying for death to take you, but been to terrified of hell to let yourself slip is far worse and that is through experience.

You really believe That ALLAH wants parrots?, or maybe you get a few more paradise points for copy and pasting or even memorizing Islamic texts and posting them on this board?, what say YOU friend eanassir from your life and your heart about religion.

I will give you a clue in regard to the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him, Why take Aisha and wait three years?, even your people think it was because she had become a woman and unbelivers and communists say filthy things, he was tested on innocence and even he thought he had passed because she was indeed a woman in body, but not in mind or spirit.

He suffered with terrible headaches, screaming in his mind and used to climb high places and wander the desert alone not knowing if it was Gabriel or the unspeakable one talking to him, so many Muslims do not see the tests he had, everything in Islam has two or sometimes three choices, because he failed as many as he passed but that was the WHOLE POINT, that is your peoples test eanassir be like parrots and recite and be scared to look beyond the obvious The prophet Mohammed peace be upon him could not fail because he was chosen for that specific purpose. Would God punish him for living a perfect life?.

Christians have to put on the full armour of God which has been beaten away by the enemy, Muslims are supposed to use the sword of truth to go on the offensive at the appointed time, as it stands now the real war will come when the whole world follows false teachings.

Old 05-05-2009, 03:28 AM

Default .

This is carried on from the above post i will speculate that the right hand should never know what the left hand is doing but our lord Jesus Christ sits on the right side of our father in heaven.

Any man praying God alone cannot be blaimed; but the blame is on the enthusiast who glorifies Jesus and other prophets when Jesus refused such glorification to himself, and said to the pharisee: "Why do you call me good? One is good: that is God."

You posted this earlier and i am not a pharisee i am a revolting sinner who was very ashamed in my lords presence but not anymore. They say you always become the very thing that you accuse others off.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:50 AM

Quote:
you think the flame is real fire or the smoke?, what about the burning oil?
Yes, the Fire is true and real, Paradise is true and real and the Judgment is true and real.

In fact, the Fire is three kinds:
1- The fire of volcanoes and the core of the earth: in the afterlife following death; for the associaters and the enemies of God.
2- The sun and its gaseous layers: to which the associaters and idolaters and the enemies of God and His apostles will be exposed day and night, following death.
3- Saqar: which is one of the great suns, in which the associaters and idolaters will be punished in the Hereafter following Doomsday.

See about Hell and the burning liquids thereof (we seek God's protection from Hell and the torment therein.)

followed the straight path and t (http://man-after-death.t35.com/2.htm#Hell - broken link)_

Quote:
You really believe That ALLAH wants parrots?
I did not say anything like that.

Quote:
I will give you a clue in regard to the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him, Why take Aisha and wait three years?
Such a thing is not mentioned in the Quran; so it may or may not be true.

Quote:
He suffered with terrible headaches, screaming in his mind and used to climb high places and wander the desert alone not knowing if it was Gabriel or the unspeakable one talking to him, so many Muslims do not see the tests he had
Nothing of this [terrible headaches, screaming in his mind and used to climb high places and wander the desert alone] is mentioned in the Quran, but he might have been disturbed at the start and was tested as such.

See this here:
ÕÝÍÉ ÌÏíÏÉ 1 (http://quranandhebrewbible.t35.com/english3.htm#_Why_did_God_order_Mohammed_to_ask_th e_People_of_the_Bible - broken link)

Quote:
.... your peoples test eanassir be like parrots and recite and be scared to look beyond the obvious The prophet Mohammed peace be upon him could not fail because he was chosen for that specific purpose. Would God punish him for living a perfect life?
It is not good or accepted to be like parrots.
Of course Prophet Mohammed – salam be to him – was chosen for that task, as in the Quran 6: 124
اللّهُ أَعْلَمُ حَيْثُ يَجْعَلُ رِسَالَتَهُ
The explanation:
(God knows best where to place His message.)

Old 05-05-2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Yes, the Fire is true and real, Paradise is true and real and the Judgment is true and real.

In fact, the Fire is three kinds:
1- The fire of volcanoes and the core of the earth: in the afterlife following death; for the associaters and the enemies of God.
2- The sun and its gaseous layers: to which the associaters and idolaters and the enemies of God and His apostles will be exposed day and night, following death.
3- Saqar: which is one of the great suns, in which the associaters and idolaters will be punished in the Hereafter following Doomsday.

See about Hell and the burning liquids thereof (we seek God's protection from Hell and the torment therein.)

followed the straight path and t (http://man-after-death.t35.com/2.htm#Hell - broken link)_

I did not say anything like that.

Such a thing is not mentioned in the Quran; so it may or may not be true.

Nothing of this [terrible headaches, screaming in his mind and used to climb high places and wander the desert alone] is mentioned in the Quran, but he might have been disturbed at the start and was tested as such.

See this here:
ÕÝÍÉ ÌÏíÏÉ 1 (http://quranandhebrewbible.t35.com/english3.htm#_Why_did_God_order_Mohammed_to_ask_th e_People_of_the_Bible - broken link)

It is not good or accepted to be like parrots.
Of course Prophet Mohammed – salam be to him – was chosen for that task, as in the Quran 6: 124
اللّهُ أَعْلَمُ حَيْثُ يَجْعَلُ رِسَالَتَهُ
The explanation:
(God knows best where to place His message.)
Well eanassir the Quran is not in any kind of chronological order it reads back to front and is a bit of mess, it is not all there and without the sura it is complete nonsense, so you must be the only Islamic proffesor that understands it, i do not not need my bible to speak truth and could counter anything you write with biblical passages but that would be pointless dont forget Hadith says that portions of the Qur'an were conflicting, changed, and cancelled, believe it or not i can find many Christians that like all that burning and pouring molten lead down throats but if you are ever in Birmingham let me know and i will treat you to a halal meal and maybe try and make you smile because you sound like a blood and thunder kind of guy to me, I will leave you with your quotes of great wisdom and give you no more exiting address .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality