Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 03:15 AM

4,511 posts, read 7,520,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by julio2 View Post
by all means!
while doing some moonlighting, strange as this may seem..
Roquefort - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, if you put two idiots on a stage and one believes in apparitions from other galaxies [angels] while the other believes the moon is Roquefort cheese, which one wins?...[/quote]

the former definitely won't give you any gripes!

Old 05-29-2009, 03:32 AM

227 posts, read 535,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by julio2 View Post
You must go see a psychiatrist soon. Ask him if "Goddess" Evolution would have any reason [REASON] to adopt violent means to advance in the direction of perfection; go on, hurry.
But this is something we see every day in nature. Look at all the nature documentaries and you see the battles between any species of the mammals fighting for the right to spread their DNA. It is the same with man being the superior animal. Natural selection of men on earth is governed by this natural selection and the best should always move forward. How can we allow slum gangsters to take over our society if they prove more physically fit? We have checks and balances of laws and surely the more intelligent DNA animal should be allowed to win out. So I am agreeing with you.

Old 05-29-2009, 03:56 AM

57 posts, read 77,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona1 View Post
But this is something we see every day in nature. Look at all the nature documentaries and you see the battles between any species of the mammals fighting for the right to spread their DNA. It is the same with man being the superior animal. Natural selection of men on earth is governed by this natural selection and the best should always move forward. How can we allow slum gangsters to take over our society if they prove more physically fit? We have checks and balances of laws and surely the more intelligent DNA animal should be allowed to win out. So I am agreeing with you.
I observe it from another angle.
The gangsters are such because intelligent people invented guns they acquire to commit crime.
Also, because "Goddess" Evolution is so absurdly stupid not to start with a BETTER PLAN!!!
Jesus was one such "gangster" if you look from a different angle to that of the church and its commerce with human intrinsic fears.
He arrived here [he said without any credible witnesses] from heaven with a SWORD, to create CHAOS on earth, not peace, he said.
He came to disrupt society and family structures, he also said that!
He came to support drunkenness, he also said that [or at least gave a live example drinking with drunkards].
Well, he came with a sword because DYNAMITE wasn't yet discovered!...

Old 05-29-2009, 06:55 AM

5,421 posts, read 6,503,624 times
julio2, he doesn't deserve your serous debate, after his previous comment.

Old 05-29-2009, 05:18 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,623,378 times
Arizona1 wrote:
Quote:
Obviously killing millions of Native Indians wasn't as bad as Apartheid!...

But it was necessary in the furtherance of a superior breed of human being on the evolutionary food chain. Look at the achievements that have been accomplished since then. For any continuing movement forward some things must be sacrificed for the upward improvement.
That's an incredibly insulting and stupid statement. There's no such thing as a master race or superior breed of human being as you seem to be suggesting. I'm going to report your post because it's offensive to Native Americans on this forum.

Old 05-29-2009, 05:36 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,657,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Arizona1 wrote:

That's an incredibly insulting and stupid statement. There's no such thing as a master race or superior breed of human being as you seem to be suggesting. I'm going to report your post because it's offensive to Native Americans on this forum.
MontanaGuy, I do appreciate what you are saying here and yes as a Native American I do find his statement a little bit insulting and ignorant, one cannot equate animals with the human species because of so-called superior intelligence, however he is entitled to his opinion regardless of how offensive it may be, I do believe that if this individual work to educate himself a little more on the ways of the Native Americans or that of any native people from any nation, he may think a little differently, so although I may disagree with his statement, he is after all entitled to make that statement. Do you not think so?

Last edited by ptsum; 05-29-2009 at 05:44 PM..

Old 05-29-2009, 05:53 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,623,378 times
ptsum wrote:
Quote:
he is after all entitled to make that statement. Do you not think so?
I was actually thinking of you in particular when I read his statement. It's blatant racism and I think it would be equivalent to using the N word when describing African Americans. Personally I think it crosses the line but I respect your opinion and I realize that you have enough self confidence and understanding of your own culture to put the whole thing into perspective and realize that many people are simply ignorant of other cultures and ethnic groups. Thanks for your thoughts.

Old 05-29-2009, 08:29 PM

7,996 posts, read 12,273,833 times
Moderator cut:

closed

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.