Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 11:05 PM

57 posts, read 77,886 times

Advertisements

… was it from the holy spirit or from the devil?
It appears that God tried to save Jesus from the crucifixion, but failed.
My opinion.
Matthew 27:19 - “When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.”

Why wouldn't God give the dream to Pilate?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2009, 11:08 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
Man you gotta contribute to other threads before flooding the forum with your own.

Old 05-29-2009, 02:43 AM

305 posts, read 1,234,013 times
you assume God wished to "save" Jesus from the crucifixion...........

Old 05-29-2009, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICN2U View Post
you assume God wished to "save" Jesus from the crucifixion...........
Yes, I think so, based on Scripture!
Otherwise, why would God tell Abrokla [or Claudia] to go in a hurry warn Pilate, her husband, to try to save Jesus from disaster?
Why on earth is that not inspired scripture in Matthew?!...
There is something smelling here...
It is apparent that somehow God tried to save his holy child from crucifixion; that's what I read in the inconspicuous detail, don't you?

Old 05-29-2009, 02:55 AM

227 posts, read 535,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by julio2 View Post
… was it from the holy spirit or from the devil?
It appears that God tried to save Jesus from the crucifixion, but failed.
My opinion.
Matthew 27:19 - “When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.”

Why wouldn't God give the dream to Pilate?
It was a mistake. Because evolution actually gave his wife the superior gonads to influence her lame husband. But in the end like most arrogant men he ignore his superior better half. But God did'nt know what you and the rest of us know.

Old 05-29-2009, 04:47 AM

2,595 posts, read 4,439,773 times
Quote:
Otherwise, why would God tell Abrokla [or Claudia] to go in a hurry warn Pilate, her husband, to try to save Jesus from disaster?
It is apparent that somehow God tried to save his holy child from crucifixion; that's what I read in the inconspicuous detail, don't you?
Jesus is God and when he told peter of his death peter said:

Mark 8:31: And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
32: And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him.
33: But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

So, even if the wife of Pilate had a dream, it was not of God, but of Satan.

If we read what she said in Matthew 27:"19": When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.

God would not have her suffer for Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ suffered so that we might have life.

Old 05-29-2009, 05:15 AM

Quote:
God may have given her a dream.....she decided to act on it.. God did not tell her in that dream to try to stop her husband

Old 05-29-2009, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
Man you gotta contribute to other threads before flooding the forum with your own.
Sorry, you're right. I'll do that in due course. Be patient, please.

Old 05-29-2009, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICN2U View Post
God may have given her a dream.....she decided to act on it.. God did not tell her in that dream to try to stop her husband
Well, you may be right, but that's too much for me!
I prefer to believe the moon is a big lump of French cheese Roquefort...!
Why on earth did we then need that insert in the Passion Drama, you tell me, please!

Old 05-29-2009, 05:26 AM

dunno..............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality