Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 11:38 AM

2,332 posts, read 2,848,695 times

Advertisements

But talking honestly to your neighbor may focus the little world upon the religious development of the World better than anythong Science could have done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2009, 01:51 PM

352 posts, read 554,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justfarr1030 View Post
The problem is that most of so called scientists who compile information are in league with the European establishment so they don't do proper research for which causes distortion amongst the facts.
May I ask according to who?

Old 07-21-2009, 03:13 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,032,012 times
Organized religion is a pyramid scheme. Followers will never give any evidence for their beliefs because they are based on lies and trickery.

Old 07-21-2009, 05:14 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,912,917 times
Quote:
The problem is that most of so called scientists who compile information are in league with the European establishment so they don't do proper research for which causes distortion amongst the facts.
You really need to quit smoking that stuff, it makes you paranoid.

Old 07-21-2009, 07:59 PM

657 posts, read 1,636,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
You really need to quit smoking that stuff, it makes you paranoid.
Your comment is a sign that you couldn't combat with facts.

PS: I always liked Bobby "The Brain" Heenan better anyway.

Old 07-23-2009, 07:06 PM

52 posts, read 76,673 times
Quote:
Typical Christian defense. No basis to of facts at all. There is nothing wrong with having faith, but blind faith??? The so called Jesus Christ is nothing more than a caricature. He is the personification of Serapis c.a. 350 B.C. (aka Ptolemy the 1st European Pharoahe of Kemet (Egypt)). Google/Youtube: Ecumencial Councils (of Nicea)/The Nicea Council/Council of Nicea and see the TRUE HISTORY behind your religion and your beloved Jesus Christ (aka Serapis-Christus). I know the truth might be hard for most of you to come to grips with but just remember that without righteousness (truth) you cannot find God.
Dude.. I'm not christian.. You showed no evidence to even look up.. Not tomention lie dud said before.. There are no written record that tell of such stories that date back, and I quote, "tens of thousand of years..." Sorry dude.. your screwing up.. find the info and actually put it out here... I've seen one person genuinely discredit you.. And he did noit use the bible.. Then I decided you were in the wrong on this one.. so admit it.. you were wrong. I damit when I'm wrong...

Old 07-23-2009, 08:50 PM

657 posts, read 1,636,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technodawg View Post
Dude.. I'm not christian.. You showed no evidence to even look up.. Not tomention lie dud said before.. There are no written record that tell of such stories that date back, and I quote, "tens of thousand of years..." Sorry dude.. your screwing up.. find the info and actually put it out here... I've seen one person genuinely discredit you.. And he did noit use the bible.. Then I decided you were in the wrong on this one.. so admit it.. you were wrong. I damit when I'm wrong...
LOL

Noone discredited me. I told you what to research (ie: Council of Nicea, Pagan origins of Christianity, also Ausar, Aset & Heru - the ORIGINAL "Holy Trinity" an African Legend). Also another FACT is there is NO HISTORICAL RECORD from during the supposed time of Jesus Christ that document his assistance. I mean, put your thinking cap on for one second. If there was a man who walked on water, healed the sick, cured the blind and performed all types of miracles etc, don't you think the historians of that time would've wrote about him in all the history books? Don't you think there would be statues of Jesus Christ EVERYWHERE?. Well, THERE SIMPLY IS NOT (look it up). You said there were no written records that old? (keep your thinking cap on) So what do you call the writing on the pyramid walls (not just the ones in Africa, ALL OVER THE WORLD)??? The most recent research YOUNGEST date for the pyramids at Giza is 10,500 B.C. (However, most of the scientific community speculate they are MUCH OLDER).

As I stated earlier, the problem is that most of so called scientists who compile information are in league with the European (especially British) establishment so they INTENTIONALLY don't do proper research for which causes distortion amongst the facts and whatever information goes against their paradigm is suppressed. I.E. during the years of slavery, most of the scientific community said that Egypt owed it's cultural, agricultural, artistc, scientific etc influences to Rome/Greece. With PROPER RESEARCH this ridiculous psuedo-science has been easily and swiftly put down and it is widely accepted that it was the other way around...which brings me back to my point. You have to be careful where you get your information and you cannot research with bias in mind or malice intent at heart (like most Europeans). Don't gather information from people like this.

I know the truth, you don't (you THINK you do) so don't ask me to do the research for you (provide links etc), that's being lazy. If your interested, once again that is all the info you need to start.

Old 07-24-2009, 02:19 AM

320 posts, read 450,708 times
Hi Justfarr1030:lets say for example!

..You are at a beach! You see someone in the water who is in trouble! my guess is is that you would with natural human instinct. Try to help that person by either swimming out to him/her or you would call out for help for someone to assist.

Reason why we as humans react to anyone in trouble is because the Spirit of God that is within all people is thus to safe a life.

That is the Spirit of Mercy and or Compassion! my 2c!

Old 07-24-2009, 02:40 AM

33,633 posts, read 37,297,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightynerd View Post
Hi Justfarr1030:lets say for example!

..You are at a beach! You see someone in the water who is in trouble! my guess is is that you would with natural human instinct. Try to help that person by either swimming out to him/her or you would call out for help for someone to assist.

Reason why we as humans react to anyone in trouble is because the Spirit of God that is within all people is thus to safe a life.

That is the Spirit of Mercy and or Compassion! my 2c!
Nothing to do with God....I'd do the same.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:24 AM

320 posts, read 450,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Nothing to do with God....I'd do the same.
So you are A Savior!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality