Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2010, 08:45 PM

465 posts, read 530,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman6 View Post
LOL! Yeah, Leroy Brown's the name!

When one is up against a wall faced with constant attack then when well armed one will open constant and destructive fire.

I am constantly attacked, by you and your compadre, with lies. I am well armed with the truth. The truth is that you are comfortable with the lie. I open fire with the truth.

The truth is that you are comfortable with the lie.

See! Thankyou for your post. It is much appreciated.
LOL...you are just as funny as you were on those catholic forums.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2010, 08:46 PM

1,883 posts, read 3,014,412 times
Quote:
Feel free to highlight where Scripture makes such claims.

You are caught up in the hype of the world.

No,YOU don't know what you are talking about and have not read many of yeshua's posts,it would seem.I never said Scripture said it,I said some people here (yeshua for one) believe it and have voiced these beliefs.Do some research before spouting.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:46 PM

454 posts, read 499,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detmi7mile View Post
LOL...you are just as funny as you were on those catholic forums.
To what Catholic forum doth thou refer?

Old 08-12-2010, 08:47 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,450,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifertexan View Post
I never fail to get a laugh from reading yeshuasavedme.
Me too,shes my favorite poster....I can't wait to read what she posts next.She continues to top herself all the time.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:54 PM

16,292 posts, read 28,613,703 times
Quote:
LOL! Yeah, Leroy Brown's the name!

When one is up against a wall faced with constant attack then when well armed one will open constant and destructive fire.

I am constantly attacked, by you and your compadre, with lies. I am well armed with the truth. The truth is that you are comfortable with the lie. I open fire with the truth.

The truth is that you are comfortable with the lie.

See! Thankyou for your post. It is much appreciated.
Again with calling everything not in your little tightly closed box of beliefs a lie, this is looking like a real obsession now. I see condescending has been substituted for fear mongering, at least this time.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:54 PM

465 posts, read 530,268 times
Quote:
To what Catholic forum doth thou refer?
haha. This is funny.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:59 PM

454 posts, read 499,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Again with calling everything not in your little tightly closed box of beliefs a lie, this is looking like a real obsession now. I see condescending has been substituted for fear mongering, at least this time.
Do you mean substituted with fear mongering? Were you the one claiming A+ status? Let me double check.

The box isn't tightly closed. It's just that the lock is an enigma which your mind is unable to decipher.

Thanks for your post though. You are interesting, clever and funny.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:08 PM

Quote:
ROFLMAO!

On what basis do you doubt me?Just because it suits you to think otherwise?Is getting a good grade in English truly that extraordinary where you live?What I find funny enough to roll around on the floor laughing about is idiots who think they know personal details of posters lives,when in fact they don't even know the name of the person they are exchanging posts with.Such is the pinnacle of idiocy.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deschanel View Post
So you are orangutans cousins. Live with it. I laugh at you for being proud of being gorilla cousins, Who is a FOOL now?!
Those who think they aren't from the same gene pool as all the rest of creation.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100806/hl_afp/australiasciencegeneticssponge (broken link)

Mankind may be descended from apes but Australian scientists have found proof of links much closer to the sea floor, with a study revealing that sea sponges share almost 70 percent of human genes.

And before those less educated laugh and deny this,this is the same science that sends criminals to prison over DNA testing and finds cures for diseases through genetics.In other words,there is hard proof the science used here works.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:11 PM

16,292 posts, read 28,613,703 times
Quote:
Do you mean substituted with fear mongering? Were you the one claiming A+ status? Let me double check.
No and No, and maybe you better triple check, cause I didn't say that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality