Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 04:14 PM

28,152 posts, read 30,152,232 times

Advertisements

Well, I think that the title of this thread alone clearly demonstrates how much yesuasavedme knows about evolution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2010, 04:17 PM

13,137 posts, read 22,893,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaada View Post
heres what i found:
What are the scientific proof that man’s body came from the dust of the ground, as the Bible says? The human body is made up of materials and minerals found on the surface of the ground, and not from the core of the earth. Oxygen, being the most abundant element on the earth’s crust or on the ground, makes up 65 percent of the human body, and carbon, also abundant on the top soil of the ground, is 18 percent, and hydrogen is 10 percent. The 59 elements found in the human body are all found on the earths crust. This is amazing because what the Bible says perfectly match the scientific composition of a human body.
From Dust to Man: A Scientific Proof
Well of course it is. The Human body is built begining en utero and all through childhood with elements taken in from the enviornment around it. We don't eat core metal or stardust, so guess what shows up in our chemistry?

It doesn't prove the bible AT ALL. Beyond that... Everything in the universe can be broken down to "dust", depending on how you define "dust"

Last edited by Chango; 08-13-2010 at 04:27 PM..

Old 08-13-2010, 04:22 PM

23,178 posts, read 26,319,453 times
I think the point might be, was this known at the time the Bible was written

Old 08-13-2010, 04:34 PM

1,530 posts, read 3,954,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Well of course it is. The Human body is built begining en utero and all through childhood with elements taken in from the enviornment around it. We don't eat core metal or stardust, so guess what shows up in our chemistry?

It doesn't prove the bible AT ALL. Beyond that... Everything in the universe can be broken down to "dust", depending on how you define "dust"
thats not what it is saying, its not talking about childhood

Old 08-13-2010, 04:37 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,474,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detmi7mile View Post
ROFL

You do know what retrograde is right?
Enoch explained the courses of the heavenly bodies. He saw the portals each came out of in their appointed times, to pursue their their peculiar orbits/paths/courses in the heavens. Enoch even saw "the stars that never set", from the vantage point of the center of the creation/earth.

Quote:
The Geocentric Calendar Book (Chapters 72-81)

72 The book of the courses of the luminaries of the heaven, the relations of each, according to their classes, their dominion and their seasons, according to their names and places of origin, and according to their months, which Uriel, the holy angel, who was with me, who is their guide, showed me; and he showed me all their laws exactly as they are, and how it is with regard to all the years of the world and unto eternity, till the new creation is accomplished which dureth till eternity.

Old 08-13-2010, 04:46 PM

Lifetexan, you said
Quote:
Anytime someone comes here and claims the earth doesn't spin on it's axis,doesn't rotate,and that God lives in a temple on the surface of the sun,people are going to laugh at them.Get over it.
[quote=lifertexan;15456042]If I am a liar then how do you explain this post of yours?
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme

Quote:
yeshuasavedme; I have never said in any place at any time that God lives in a temple on the surface of the sun, and I call you a deceiver who makes false statements on purpose for saying that I have said that.
I say only what the Word of God says; that "in the sun He has set His tabernacle".

Quote:
yeshuasavedme; The Word of God states that God sits in His created heaven, in His tessellated crystal sun, in His created temple set within it, on His created throne of great glory. From there His eyes behold and His eyelids try the sons of men/Adam, who are like grasshoppers on the earth before Him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifertexan View Post
So who is being untruthful now and deceitful now?
You are, or else you cannot read with comprehension. I said what the Word of God says: in the sun He has set His tabernacle.
The tabernacle is set in the sun, within it, not on the surface, according to the Word of God.

God dwells in the temple which He set in the sun.
He said so, in His Word.

Enoch visited His temple, and the description is in agreement with the created temple set in the created sun.

Last edited by yeshuasavedme; 08-13-2010 at 05:27 PM..

Old 08-13-2010, 04:46 PM

33,633 posts, read 37,297,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaada View Post
heres what i found:
What are the scientific proof that man’s body came from the dust of the ground, as the Bible says? The human body is made up of materials and minerals found on the surface of the ground, and not from the core of the earth. Oxygen, being the most abundant element on the earth’s crust or on the ground, makes up 65 percent of the human body, and carbon, also abundant on the top soil of the ground, is 18 percent, and hydrogen is 10 percent. The 59 elements found in the human body are all found on the earths crust. This is amazing because what the Bible says perfectly match the scientific composition of a human body.
From Dust to Man: A Scientific Proof
That has to be one of the most ignorant sites I have ever seen...There is a hell of a lot more to the human body that what can be found in common dust... I challenge to find a sample of dust that contains all of these elements in exactly the correct proportions...

Elemental Composition of the Body

Old 08-13-2010, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Well I think we can call 'Game Over'. The true deceiver has been EXPOSED!!
You wish.
I never said that God's temple is on the surface of the sun, ever. I think that you know that, and purposefully try to ridicule me by making false claims about what I do say, and do so to ridicule the Word of God, for I only say what it does say, in the Hebrew. The original Septuagint and the English Douay-Rheims translated it just as it was written in the Hebrew; 'He hath set His tabernacle in the sun; in the sun hath He set His tabernacle".

Enoch the prophet, the seventh from Adam, visited that tabernacle and described it in a couple of places, in His writings.
Quote:
1 Enoch 14:
8And the vision was shown to me thus: Behold, in the vision clouds invited me and a mist summoned me, and the course of the stars and the lightnings sped and hastened me, and the winds in the vision caused me to fly and lifted me upward, and bore me into heaven.

9And I went in till I drew nigh to a wall which is built of crystals and surrounded by tongues of fire: and it began to affright me.
10And I went into the tongues of fire and drew nigh to a large house which was built of crystals: and the walls of the house were like a tesselated floor made of crystals, and its groundwork was of crystal. 11Its ceiling was like the path of the stars and the lightnings, and between them were fiery cherubim, and their heaven was clear as water.
12A flaming fire surrounded the walls, and its portals blazed with fire. 13And I entered into that house, and it was hot as fire and cold as ice: there were no delights of life therein: fear covered me, and trembling got hold upon me.
14And as I quaked and trembled, I fell upon my face.
15And I beheld a vision, And lo! there was a second house, greater than the former, and the entire portal stood open before me, and it was built of flames of fire.

16And in every respect it so excelled in splendour and magnificence and extent that I cannot describe to you its splendour and its extent.

17And its floor was of fire, and above it were lightnings and the path of the stars, and its ceiling also was flaming fire.

18And I looked and saw therein a lofty throne: its appearance was as crystal, and the wheels thereof as the shining sun, and there was the vision of cherubim.

19And from underneath the throne came streams of flaming fire so that I could not look thereon.

20And the Great Glory sat thereon, and His raiment shone more brightly than the sun and was whiter than any snow.

21None of the angels could enter and could behold His face by reason of the magnificence and glory, and no flesh could behold Him.
22The flaming fire was round about Him, and a great fire stood before Him, and none around could draw nigh Him: ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him, yet He needed no counsellor.
23And the most holy ones who were nigh to Him did not leave by night nor depart from Him.
24And until then I had been prostrate on my face, trembling: and the Lord called me with His own mouth, and said to me: "Come hither, Enoch, and hear my word."
25And one of the holy ones came to me and waked me, and He made me rise up and approach the door: and I bowed my face downwards.

Old 08-13-2010, 05:44 PM

1,883 posts, read 3,014,645 times
[quote=yeshuasavedme;15464064]Lifetexan, you said
Quote:
If I am a liar then how do you explain this post of yours?
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme

You are, or else you cannot read with comprehension. I said what the Word of God says: in the sun He has set His tabernacle.
The tabernacle is set in the sun, within it, not on the surface, according to the Word of God.

God dwells in the temple which He set in the sun.
He said so, in His Word.

Enoch visited His temple, and the description is in agreement with the created temple set in the created sun.

You are absolutely so hilarious.You called me a liar because I said it was on the surface rather than in the Sun?LMAO!I guess you just are not swift enough to understand that intelligent people find the idea of a temple in or on the Sun to be a sign of someone not in complete control of their mental faculties,period.I really didn't expect much in the way of an admission you went overboard,but I surely didn't expect such an ignorant response as this.

So,I correct myself.Anyone silly enough to believe that God sits in a temple in the the Sun deserves to be laughed at.And you show yourself to be not worth even paying attention to anymore.

Old 08-13-2010, 06:04 PM

Quote:

So,I correct myself.Anyone silly enough to believe that God sits in a temple in the the Sun deserves to be laughed at.And you show yourself to be not worth even paying attention to anymore.
You laugh at God.
You laugh at the Psalmist David, inspired to write, in Hebrew, that "in the sun He hath set His tabernacle"

You laugh at the Septuagint translators.
You laugh at the Douay-Rheims translators.
You laugh at the composer of the temple worship hymns discovered in the Dead Sea Scrolls, for praising Him from the time the light comes forth from His residence, and in all the stations of the day.
Quote:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/15453651-post144.html
The created temple where God sits on His created throne in His created Holy of Holies in His created heavens is not stated by YHWH to be on His created sun, but "set in" His created "sun". -That's just His doctrine that He wrote for us to know.
"In the sun hath He set His tabernacle...", writes the Psalmist, David, in the Hebrew; and the Greek translators of the Septuagint also translated it that way, and writers of hymns to YHWH, which were found among the Dead Sea Scrolls, also knew it and wrote of it.
Douay-Rheims 18: 6] He hath set his tabernacle in the sun: and he, as a bridegroom coming out of his bride chamber, Hath rejoiced as a giant to run the way: [7] His going out is from the end of heaven, And his circuit even to the end thereof: and there is no one that can hide himself from his heat.
DSS, the Hymns
Quote:
1QH XIX 31-XX9
For the Instructor, praises and prayers,
to bow down and intreat always,
from period to period:
when the light comes from his residence;
in the positions of the day, according to regulation,
in accordance with the laws of the great luminary;
at the return of the evening, at the departure of light,
when the realm of the shades begins;
at the appointed moment of the night, in their stations;
at the return of dawn..
Quote:
Isaiah 18:4 For so the LORD said1 unto me, I will take my rest,4 and I will consider55 in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs,

Clear is dazzling
heat is hot
herbs is sun (light, luminary, etc)
So YHWH said, "I will take my rest and scan intently/look down/consider from my dwelling place (a fixture, habitation, abode), the dazzling hot sun."

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality