Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 03:40 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,977,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I have already given you a lot of links on his "discovery" being a fake, you just choose to ignore them.
Nea1 could you show us the link that reveals that the fossil found by Alvis Delk is a fake? Did they come to this conclusion after a scientific review? Or is that conclusion just based on someone's personal opinion?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2009, 03:41 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,636,202 times
yeshuasavedme wrote:
Quote:
I say you are not able to prove it because it does not exist except in the fairy tale books of evolution -and that is a proven fact!
Even others who believe in creationism must be wincing at your posts. I have concluded that it's a complete waste of time talking to you because you don't want to engage in an intelligent conversation. By the way, what did yeshua save you from, being committed to an institution?

Old 08-09-2009, 03:51 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,460,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
yeshuasavedme wrote:

...By the way, what did yeshua save you from, being committed to an institution?
Jesus saved me from being an eternal and undying worm which will never morphose to the glorious image of the Son of God in the regenerated body made in His image.
He cleansed me from my sins which separated me from His presence indwelling, and He saved me from being rejected forever as a son of God, and He saved me from being cast away from His glorious Light and presence, into the second death of the complete and total darkness of the lake of fire/chaos =the eternal "waste holding" place for the universe; for which second death there is no remedy, such as He has made for we "Adam person worms" who are dead in Adam, in this "day of salvation" for "whosoever will"; which is offered for all the dead in Adam persons, while they have their being intact.
-You can be saved by Him too: for whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved, while it is "today", for them, in this age of the call to come and be made clean by His Sacrifice for you, and be adopted sons of God in His New Man name. It's as simple as that -why fight the Light that lights you since you came into the world, and which Light [Christ], calls you to come and be made clean, and to have an Everlasting Father who will never leave you nor forsake you?
He is calling you today.

Old 08-09-2009, 04:20 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,681,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Nea1 could you show us the link that reveals that the fossil found by Alvis Delk is a fake? Did they come to this conclusion after a scientific review? Or is that conclusion just based on someone's personal opinion?
I already did, four different links, here and on the dinosaur thread. One even examines his "ct scan" and compares it to known dinosaur tracks and the way they are formed. It is clearly a fraud. The "scientists" which they are not, no degrees from accredited universities ( which we have already proven more times than I care to discuss" have been proven frauds. I know you wont believe it and I kind of understand why, and I can honestly say that if anything you have ever posted were in fact real and were from real non creationists I would seriously consider it. I am not here to just prove you all wrong, I would love to believe there is more out there, but all the evidence points in the other direction. A book is not the truth, the real evidence is. If the bible was so true, it could not be proven wrong, but I am sorry that is not the case. And others spewing things like, the earth doesnt rotate ( which has been observed from space) and the sun does not produce light ( which it does sorry again proven)but is a crystal, just makes you guy sound nuts, how can we take anything from you seriously?

Old 08-09-2009, 05:36 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,645,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Jesus saved me from being an eternal and undying worm which will never morphose to the glorious image of the Son of God in the regenerated body made in His image.
He cleansed me from my sins which separated me from His presence indwelling, and He saved me from being rejected forever as a son of God, and He saved me from being cast away from His glorious Light and presence, into the second death of the complete and total darkness of the lake of fire/chaos =the eternal "waste holding" place for the universe; for which second death there is no remedy, such as He has made for we "Adam person worms" who are dead in Adam, in this "day of salvation" for "whosoever will"; which is offered for all the dead in Adam persons, while they have their being intact.
-You can be saved by Him too: for whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved, while it is "today", for them, in this age of the call to come and be made clean by His Sacrifice for you, and be adopted sons of God in His New Man name. It's as simple as that -why fight the Light that lights you since you came into the world, and which Light [Christ], calls you to come and be made clean, and to have an Everlasting Father who will never leave you nor forsake you?
He is calling you today.

You seem to be having a hard time keeping things straight: "...for whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved..." from being turned into an eternal, undying worm?

You say, "...and which Light [Christ], calls you to come and be made clean..." Didn't you say He was the new Adam of the 2nd creation called the "Word"? And everyone (except the worms) will go to live inside the Sun which is you say is where God built a dwelling and lives.

Just curious, but are you trying to create your own new religion?

Old 08-09-2009, 06:29 PM

1,628 posts, read 4,043,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Y
Just curious, but are you trying to create your own new religion?
Well, as far as I can tell yeshuasavedme must be, because I know of no rational theists that can follow any of the gibberish she puts out here.

Old 08-09-2009, 08:02 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,128,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
I think it reached about a thousand posts.

That was a good post to open with.
You have no idea what a Christ-like life is, when lived...
Wow. So you dare to judge my immortal soul based on a posting on City-Data.com???

How wonderfully arrogant of you! I surely hope that you can effectively judge the rest of humanity as easily as you have judged me. After all, I apparently do not know what it is to live a "Christ-like" life according to you.

Unless you'd like to apologize???

Old 08-09-2009, 08:28 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,876,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post

Science triumphs once again, in the face of relentless prevarication!

P4J! Prevaricate for Jesus!

Well, translation here for the christers, "prevarication is the term for lying, knowingly telling a falsehood." just thought I would mention it, it seems that a greater than fairshare of christers are in need of a good dictionary. And, a spot of grammar would also not be amiss.

Old 08-09-2009, 08:36 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,792,287 times
For information on geologic columns, please see...

The Entire Geologic Column in North Dakota

It's a long and a scientific article, but it debunks a lot of what the OP has presented.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:41 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,460,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
You seem to be having a hard time keeping things straight: "...for whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved..." from being turned into an eternal, undying worm?
A question was asked. I answered it. It is the Gospel of Christ.
We are dead in body, soul, and spirit, in Adam; and we are no longer sons of God in the dead Adam. We must be born again in Christ to be sons of God, and if we are born again in Christ, then the old man body of flesh will undergo metamorphosis in the regeneration of it.
If one is not born again in Christ, now, while they have their being intact, then they will be "undying worms" [in Adam], as the Word of God said, and cast into the Lake of Fire, with no remedy for being changed into the image of the Son of God by regeneration. Resurrection of the old Adam flesh is going to happen to every soul who is ever born, but that flesh will be metamorphosed into the image of the New Man by the regeneration if we are born again in Christ, by our will, after coming to the age of accountability, while we have our being intact.
Those who die before accountability is reached will be regenerated, as all souls are His, made for Him, and He died for all in Adam; but they who die before reaching understanding of good and evil will not receive any glory, which the redeemed do receive, for obedience in doing His will.

I called on the name of the LORD forty years ago, and He saved me from my sins, just as He promises to do for "whosoever will" call on His name, and He gives whosoever will call the power to become sons of God. He has regenerated me in Spirit, and has promised to regenerate my old Adam flesh body into the image of the New Man, for the Glory of God to indwell. In the Bible, that is called the adoption of the body.

"What has Jesus saved me from"? -From being an undying worm, in Adam, never coming to the change from the old man, Adam, to the New Man, by being born again in Christ.
The Bible language used to teach us about our second birth from above [being born again in Christ], of His Living Spirit, uses the example of the worm hidden in the chrysalis, undergoing metamorphoses, to teach us about being hidden in God with Christ, as His "pupa" =disciple; hidden in heaven's true Ark of the Covenant, there, as one in Christ, by being one in Spirit, with Him, by second birth; and emerging from our gold plated/chrysós, Ark of the Covenant there =the true chrysalis, in the glorious image of the New Man, a glorified son of God in the image of the Firstborn Son of God, Jesus Christ -who is YHWH in the second Person come in flesh of second human being creation to be our Kinsman Redeemer.

It's about being changed from the image of Adam, which is the worm, into the glorious image of the Son of God, in the regeneration of the body of flesh in the resurrection of it.If one born in Adam is never born again in Christ, then they will be rejects and cast aways, cast into the Lake of Fire as never dying worms, who will never have any remedy for being changed into the glorious image of the sons of God.

The living oracles committed to the namesake people of the New Man name [Israel], teaches us, as a schoolmaster, the truths of being born again and being hidden in Christ, undergoing metamorphoses, until the day of our change.
Those who are not born again in Christ's Living Spirit will never metamorphose to the glorious image of the New man, bodily.

Quote:
Job 25:6 How much less man/a mortal,
[that is] a worm/ rimmah]
and the son of man/ ben Adam,
[which is] a worm/ towla`?

Psa 22:6 But I [am] a worm/ towla`,
and no man/'iysh;
a reproach of men/Adam,
and despised of the people.

Isa 41:14 Fear not, thou worm/towla` Jacob,
[and] ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

Isa 66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Mar 9:41 For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink, because ye are Christ's, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
Mar 9:42
And whosoever shall cause one of these little ones that believe on me to stumble, it were better for him if a great millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. Mar 9:43 And if thy hand cause thee to stumble, cut it off: it is good for thee to enter into life maimed, rather than having thy two hands to go into hell, into the unquenchable fire.
Mar 9:44 [where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.]
Mar 9:45 And if thy foot cause thee to stumble, cut it off: it is good for thee to enter into life halt, rather than having thy two feet to be cast into hell.
Mar 9:46 [where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.]
Mar 9:47
And if thine eye cause thee to stumble, cast it out: it is good for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell; Mar 9:48
where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. Mar 9:49
For every one shall be salted with fire. Mar 9:50
Salt is good: but if the salt have lost its saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace one with another.
And no, the temple is set in the sun, but that is not where Paradise -Eden, the City of God, Mount Zion of the heavenlies, is at: in that temple there are no "delights of life". It is not Eden/Mount Zion above/Jerusalem above/the City of God above, as the Word describes that City where Enoch went to dwell [1 Enoch , and which the patriarchs saw "afar off". Hbr 11:16 But now they desire a better [country], that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

This is Enoch's description of His visit to the temple of God;
Quote:
1 Enoch 14
Behold, in the vision clouds invited me and a mist summoned me, and the course of the stars and the lightnings sped and hastened me, and the winds in 9 the vision caused me to fly and lifted me upward, and bore me into heaven.
And I went in till I drew nigh to a wall which is built of crystals and surrounded by tongues of fire: and it began to affright 10 me.
And I went into the tongues of fire and drew nigh to a large house which was built of crystals: and the walls of the house were like a tesselated floor (made) of crystals, and its groundwork was 11 of crystal. Its ceiling was like the path of the stars and the lightnings, and between them were 12 fiery cherubim, and their heaven was (clear as) water. A flaming fire surrounded the walls, and its 13 portals blazed with fire. And I entered into that house, and it was hot as fire and cold as ice: there 14 were no delights of life therein:

fear covered me, and trembling got hold upon me. And as I quaked 15 and trembled, I fell upon my face. And I beheld a vision, And lo! there was a second house, greater 16 than the former, and the entire portal stood open before me, and it was built of flames of fire. And in every respect it so excelled in splendour and magnificence and extent that I cannot describe to 17 you its splendour and its extent. And its floor was of fire, and above it were lightnings and the path 18 of the stars, and its ceiling also was flaming fire. And I looked and saw therein a lofty throne: its appearance was as crystal, and the wheels thereof as the shining sun, and there was the vision of 19 cherubim. And from underneath the throne came streams of flaming fire so that I could not look 20 thereon. And the Great Glory sat thereon, and His raiment shone more brightly than the sun and 21 was whiter than any snow. None of the angels could enter and could behold His face by reason 22 of the magnificence and glory and no flesh could behold Him. The flaming fire was round about Him, and a great fire stood before Him, and none around could draw nigh Him: ten thousand times 23 ten thousand (stood) before Him, yet He needed no counselor. And the most holy ones who were 24 nigh to Him did not leave by night nor depart from Him. And until then I had been prostrate on my face, trembling: and the Lord called me with His own mouth, and said to me: ' Come hither, 25 Enoch, and hear my word.' And one of the holy ones came to me and waked me, and He made me rise up and approach the door: and I bowed my face downwards. [Chapter 15]
This is Enoch's description of the City of God, which HE was "changed -morphosed" bodily, to go to, pre-flood.

Quote:
1 Enoch 39
3 And in those days a whirlwind carried me off from the earth,
And set me down at the end of the heavens.
4 And there I saw another vision, the dwelling-places of the holy,
And the resting-places of the righteous.
5 Here mine eyes saw their dwellings with His righteous angels,
And their resting-places with the holy.
And they petitioned and interceded and prayed for the children of men,
And righteousness flowed before them as water,
And mercy like dew upon the earth:
Thus it is amongst them for ever and ever.
6a And in that place mine eyes saw the Elect One of righteousness and of faith,
7a And I saw his dwelling-place under the wings of the Lord of Spirits.
6b And righteousness shall prevail in his days,
And the righteous and elect shall be without number before Him for ever and ever.
7b And all the righteous and elect before Him shall be strong as fiery lights,
And their mouth shall be full of blessing,
And their lips extol the name of the Lord of Spirits,
And righteousness before Him shall never fail,
[And uprightness shall never fail before Him.]
8 There I wished to dwell,
And my spirit longed for that dwelling-place:
And there heretofore hath been my portion,
For so has it been established concerning me before the Lord of Spirits.

Last edited by yeshuasavedme; 08-09-2009 at 09:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality