Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 09:55 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,455,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Astron1000;10196740]Wow. So you dare to judge my immortal soul based on a posting on City-Data.com??? ...How wonderfully arrogant of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astron1000
Hey YSM, maybe you should stop posting 10 times a day and start living a Christ-like life.
you judged me. I answered you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2009, 10:03 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,125,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
you judged me. I answered you.
LOL! Yes. You are correct sir. I withdraw.

Now. Do you?

Old 08-09-2009, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astron1000 View Post
LOL! Yes. You are correct sir. I withdraw.

Now. Do you?
I'm a "she" Adam person. Shalom.

Old 08-09-2009, 10:11 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,125,579 times
Very well. But you do not answer my question.

Oh. And I'm not an "Adam person" either.

Old 08-09-2009, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
That is a fabrication and has been debunked.
Quote:
CreationWiki "Actually there is only one location in the world (southern Turkey) with all of the geological periods represented by index fossils, but even this location has only half of the 34 types of index fossils; as such it can be considered just a statistical occurrence.
The result is that the entire theoretical geologic column remains a purely theoretical construct, whose credibility depends on the assumptions of uniformitarian geology".http://creationwiki.org/Entire_geolo...oesn%27t_exist

Old 08-09-2009, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astron1000 View Post
Very well. But you do not answer my question.

Oh. And I'm not an "Adam person" either.
I said "Peace!"

So you think that you not human? -you are "Adam" as to your created kind. God made Adam, with the seed in Adam, to multiply after its own kind.
What Adam is, you are. Apple multiplied and multiplying is "apple", and Adam multiplied and multiplying is "Adam".

Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 'adam AV — man 408, men 121, Adam 13, person(s) 8, common sort + 07230 1, hypocrite 1

A soul is a person. A person is the multiplied seed of the head of our race, and the multiplied seed is still an Adam person, a male or a female.

Act 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of human beings/anthropos/men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

Old 08-09-2009, 10:33 PM

1,628 posts, read 4,039,693 times
Silliness over and over... blah, blah, blah...

Old 08-09-2009, 10:57 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,817,220 times
Quote:
That is a fabrication and has been debunked.
Sorry, the basins have been mapped, drilled, cross-sectioned, etc. This is just a silly argument. I can't even believe it is still around. THose basins contain the strata from each period, not just the Era. Even the moon dust argument pops up every once in a while. The authors of your supposed debunking article don't really know much about Geology. Not all formations are fossiliferous. They have also fallen for the idea that fossils date the rock. You really shouldn't be relying on these people. THey know not of what they wwrite. It sure sounds scientific-y though, don't it?

Last edited by PanTerra; 08-09-2009 at 11:14 PM..

Old 08-09-2009, 11:30 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,503,085 times
Quote:
I'm a "she" Adam person. Shalom.

If you're a female, shouldn't you know your place and keep your mouth closed while us men folk talk religion?

"A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I don't permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner"
(I Timothy 2:11-14).

Keep a headstrong daughter under firm control, or she will abuse any indulgence she receives. Keep a strict watch on her shameless eye, do not be surprised if she disgraces you" (Ecclesiasticus 26:10-11).

"As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church." (I Corinthians 14:34-35)

Last edited by Boxcar Overkill; 08-09-2009 at 11:44 PM..

Old 08-09-2009, 11:41 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,634,211 times
Quote:

I called on the name of the LORD forty years ago, and He saved me from my sins, just as He promises to do for "whosoever will" call on His name, and He gives whosoever will call the power to become sons of God. He has regenerated me in Spirit, and has promised to regenerate my old Adam flesh body into the image of the New Man, for the Glory of God to indwell. In the Bible, that is called the adoption of the body.

It's about being changed from the image of Adam, which is the worm, into the glorious image of the Son of God, in the regeneration of the body of flesh in the resurrection of it.If one born in Adam is never born again in Christ, then they will be rejects and cast aways, cast into the Lake of Fire as never dying worms, who will never have any remedy for being changed into the glorious image of the sons of God.

And no, the temple is set in the sun, but that is not where Paradise -Eden, the City of God, Mount Zion of the heavenlies, is at...

Okay, I stand corrected about the sun. It not a city for people, it's a temple where God lives/stays/dwells.

I'm having a little trouble understanding your frequent reference to worms. Are you saying that people aren't really people, that they're really just worms? Or do you mean that as a figure of speech? You seem to be mixing and jumping back and forth between figurative expressions and literal expressions. You take what are illustrations and assume them to be facts.

And you take some rather odd notions of other people and assume it all to be truth. Did you look at the links I posted about giants? Do you agree with them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality