Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 11:23 AM

227 posts, read 344,907 times

Advertisements

I seek in the bible i did not find any verse of bible deny the killing of Jesus (you God ) why ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2009, 07:39 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
I seek in the bible i did not find any verse of bible deny the killing of Jesus (you God ) why ?
Why would the Bible deny that Jesus Christ died?

Old 10-31-2009, 08:26 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,861,633 times
Well, let's see, this book is over 2000 years old, give or take a century or two. If this book describes the mythological person of jesus, well....that was 2000 years ago, of course the guy died by now, and I really doubt he was brought back to life. Coming back to life is not a miracle it is just another weird belief.

Old 11-01-2009, 12:15 AM

2,008 posts, read 3,326,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
Well, let's see, this book is over 2000 years old, give or take a century or two. If this book describes the mythological person of jesus, well....that was 2000 years ago, of course the guy died by now, and I really doubt he was brought back to life. Coming back to life is not a miracle it is just another weird belief.
Yes indeed. The guy has had 2000 years to do his thing. You'd think someone would say something that ends with: "..... or get off the pot".

Old 11-01-2009, 03:16 AM

Ok in this case ....we can say "bless for his killers" .... because of them, Jesus (Puh) died and give us the salvation ....or what ????
you have two choice ....
1-with killing Jesus (PUH) ....I agree the killing him ....that mean you are with agree with the killers
2- against killing Jesus and sorry for him (as his family and his believers in that day)
Jesus(PUH) and His family and his friends

I want to say that Jesus (PUH) never said " I came for die "
He said that came for this reasons :

what the Holy spirit said to Mary ?!!
*1* Jesus (PUH) came to be a Lord of the throne of David !!! (not for sin or salvation as John said )
Lu 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David

*2* Jesus (PUH) to show the people that there is one GOD (as He said) :
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

He (Jesus PUH) I have finished my work that gave to me !!!! it mean that there is no salvation work !!!

*3* Jesus (PUH) confirmed that He come for complete the message of GOD !!!
Mt 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

*4* Jesus (PUH) order his people to believe his Gospel ...it's mean that The Gospel was existed in his age !!!!!
Mr 1:4 ¶ Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Mr 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Jesus (PUH) order his people (the jews ) to believe in his Gospel....it's mean that the Gospel was existed in his hand and "the Gospel between them"!!!!!
but unfortunately the Authors "John,Mark,Matthew,Luke" (modifiers) forgot to modify/delete this verse from the Bible

*5* Jesus (PUH) came for fix what the Jews done !!!
Mt 23:13 ¶ But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

*6* Jesus (PUH) came for remember the people that the time is fulfilled
Mr 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

*7* Jesus (PUH) came preach the world for the "resurrection"
Lu 4:43 And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.

*8* Jesus (PUH) confirmed that he did not come for the sin !!! on contrary the jews who did not believe in Him they did a sin !!!!
Joh 15:22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.

I want to say what is the bigger sin between: the sin of denied and killed God (as you believe) or the sin of ate apple (Adam and Eve)...
- is not the sin of killing God and deny him and insult him is more and more awful than the other sins ???!!!
in this case we can say that Jesus (PUH) make his killers heritage the sin ( deny him and killing him )

Paul insult Jesus when he said :"Jesus (PUH) was curse for us ....(GOD curse !!!)"
Ga 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us:
for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

*9* did He (Jesus PUH) was satisfy : to hurt and insult and died for (our sins )
No of course ...and Bible prove that

Mt 26:38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death:

why he was sad !!! why he was crying and pray his God to save him (if He was come to die for us )

*10* If he was came for died why warring the man who cheat him and inform to his place !!! (Judas)
Mt 26:24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

*11* Jesus (PUH) prayed and to save him from the Jews (who want to kill him) ...and Paul confirmed and attested that Jesus saved
Heb 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;

*12* And if he was came to die for our sins why the people crying, and being sad for him when they took him ???!!!
they suppose to be happy ...because He will died for their sins !!!???
Lu 23:48 And all the people that came together to that sight, beholding the things which were done, smote their breasts, and returned.

Last edited by insan777; 11-01-2009 at 04:29 AM..

Old 11-01-2009, 11:56 AM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Insan - God does not give a blessing to those whose motive was murder. They were not killing Jesus to help save humanity. Stop this nonsense.

Old 11-01-2009, 01:11 PM

57 posts, read 134,860 times
Yes. Jesus was put to death. He took the place of the lamb that would be sacrificed to pay for the sins of men.

So yah--I take responsibility. He paid for my sin. I worship a holy and just God--not some two-bit made up caricature of him like muslims do. My God is holy and demands justice. Does your's? Do you actually PAY for your sin? Can you repay a perfect God for the offenses you commit against him?

Old 11-02-2009, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Insan - God does not give a blessing to those whose motive was murder. They were not killing Jesus to help save humanity. Stop this nonsense.
It the sense it self .... but you always explain the thing as you want .... If Jesus (PUH) want to die why he begged his God to help him
(My God , My God , why you left me....)

(Notice that the God told us in Quran that He has been saved from his enemies who tried to killed him )
I wonder until now no one answer my question !!!!!
If were there ...would you defend for Jesus (PUH) or hide as the others ...and then cry for him !!! ?????
and you need to read my thread to know the truth that you can not deny !!!
The salvation the great secret that discovered by John at 180 AD !!!!

Last edited by insan777; 11-02-2009 at 05:45 AM..

Old 11-02-2009, 05:39 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,146 times
Matthew 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Meaning, that sinners could, by turning to God receive the gift of the Divine Love, as well as the righteous, for it was available to both, but alas, it was not the righteous but the sinners of Jesus' day who repented and sought God and His Love, while the righteous, or those who considered themselves righteous, refused in their self-satisfaction the great gift that was theirs for the asking.

Jesus wasn't supposed to die for anyone. He was supposed to live and show the way to the Kingdom of God within. Those who do not search within, will not see the Kingdom of God.

Old 11-02-2009, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
Matthew 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Meaning, that sinners could, by turning to God receive the gift of the Divine Love, as well as the righteous, for it was available to both, but alas, it was not the righteous but the sinners of Jesus' day who repented and sought God and His Love, while the righteous, or those who considered themselves righteous, refused in their self-satisfaction the great gift that was theirs for the asking.

Jesus wasn't supposed to die for anyone. He was supposed to live and show the way to the Kingdom of God within. Those who do not search within, will not see the Kingdom of God.
you absuletly right
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality