Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2009, 04:21 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,695,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
You put your quote on mine.
I think the castle on the moon which was built by ancient Chinese was called the "Palace of Cold".
The link I gave has lots more info on that. Were We On The Moon in 2309 B.C.?
Here's something interesting...Astronaut Conversations on the Moon

And there is information out there on what has been found on the moon. Here's a discussion on it Astronaut Michael Collins Saw a Building on the Moon, page 1Here's

From the website:
Johnathan Gray says Michael Collins Saw a Structure on the Moon

First two words are all you need to know.

SECOND HAND INFORMATION HAS NO VALIDITY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2009, 04:25 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,871,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
yeshuasavedme wrote:

I don't mean to sound condescending or rude but the websites you often provide links to are just plain weird. I stand by my earlier statement that if NASA determined that there was in fact any sort of structure that was not natural and appeared to be constructed on the moon or any other location they have explored there would be intense interest to find out what exactly it is and I have no doubt that the public would also put pressure on the government to fund projects to find the answers. Everything is not a conspiracy. One of NASA's primary goals is to look for evidence of life beyond the earth and the last thing they would want to do is coverup something that would be a great discovery.
You have every right to believe whatever you want to just as I do and I'm not criticizing you for expressing your opinions. It's just that there is so much scientific knowledge that has been accepted for centuries that you refuse to even consider. Believe me, I would love to see strong evidence for manufactured structures on the moon or elsewhere, I think it would be incredibly exciting to explore what it was but there's just no credible evidence for such a thing.
You are way too polite. I would call an ancient Chinese crystal palace on the moon just plain wacky.

And that's from a guy who believes there is something to ghost and UFO sightings. Oh YSM, what are we going to do with you?

Old 12-14-2009, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
You are way too polite. I would call an ancient Chinese crystal palace on the moon just plain wacky.

And that's from a guy who believes there is something to ghost and UFO sightings. Oh YSM, what are we going to do with you?
Wacky is too polite. I cant believe that there is someone that actually believes this stuff. That is scary.

Old 12-14-2009, 04:46 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,468,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Hmm. Thailand must be on a different planet then. They only have three seasons: Hot, Rainy, and Cool.
So? On the Equator, at sea level, there is not the change in seasons, either.
Earth has four seasons, but you might have to travel to live where they are clear, and they are determined by the sun's orbit.

Old 12-14-2009, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
yeshuasavedme wrote:

I don't mean to sound condescending or rude but the websites you often provide links to are just plain weird. I stand by my earlier statement that if NASA determined that there was in fact any sort of structure that was not natural and appeared to be constructed on the moon or any other location they have explored there would be intense interest to find out what exactly it is and I have no doubt that the public would also put pressure on the government to fund projects to find the answers. Everything is not a conspiracy. One of NASA's primary goals is to look for evidence of life beyond the earth and the last thing they would want to do is coverup something that would be a great discovery.
You have every right to believe whatever you want to just as I do and I'm not criticizing you for expressing your opinions. It's just that there is so much scientific knowledge that has been accepted for centuries that you refuse to even consider. Believe me, I would love to see strong evidence for manufactured structures on the moon or elsewhere, I think it would be incredibly exciting to explore what it was but there's just no credible evidence for such a thing.
I know that you on this site who deny the truth of the Bible believe in many strange and weird things, like aliens seeding earth, and so on -there are threads where strange beliefs about how life came to be and the things atheists and skeptics about the Word of God post on them are the most far out, unfounded things one can read, not to mention Darwin's fables believed by the masses here -which of course you may believe to your heart's content.
I have a Bible based view of the creation, and I believe the ancient records written by Enoch and Moses about the creation, its fall, and the plan for its redemption. I believe that the flood was sent by God to destroy the world that was, because of the violence and wickedness of its inhabitants, so that God's plan could be completed for this earth's redemption and the redemption of the Adam race by the Atonement of Jesus Christ.
I believe that there is nothing new under the sun, that whatever men may claim is new has already been done before, by those who came before us, as Solomon wrote in Ecclesiastes.
I have an interest in ancient history and that interest leads me to actually increase my knowledge of what actually has gone before us, and Solomon was correct, it has all been done before, and more than once or twice and in more than one or two places.

Old 12-14-2009, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Wacky is too polite. I cant believe that there is someone that actually believes this stuff. That is scary.
I don't make up stories like the atheists here do, about aliens seeding earth, or about earth life coming into being from absolutely nothing at all -the belief that nothing created everything is so totally silly of a fable that I wonder about the reasoning senses of those who can blindly hold to it.
I am a Bible Believing, history loving human being who wonders why so many of you keep your heads in the sand and prefer to invent fables -but to each his own.

Old 12-14-2009, 04:58 PM

Quote:
I know that you on this site who deny the truth of the Bible believe in many strange and weird things, like aliens seeding earth, and so on -there are threads where strange beliefs about how life came to be and the things atheists and skeptics about the Word of God post on them are the most far out, unfounded things one can read, not to mention Darwin's fables believed by the masses here -which of course you may believe to your heart's content.
I have a Bible based view of the creation, and I believe the ancient records written by Enoch and Moses about the creation, its fall, and the plan for its redemption. I believe that the flood was sent by God to destroy the world that was, because of the violence and wickedness of its inhabitants, so that God's plan could be completed for this earth's redemption and the redemption of the Adam race by the Atonement of Jesus Christ.
I believe that there is nothing new under the sun, that whatever men may claim is new has already been done before, by those who came before us, as Solomon wrote in Ecclesiastes.
I have an interest in ancient history and that interest leads me to actually increase my knowledge of what actually has gone before us, and Solomon was correct, it has all been done before, and more than once or twice and in more than one or two places.
You have the right to your beliefs, but they are in no way true. In fact the stuff you try to "educate' other about is just irresponsible, and I am so glad that it has no place in modern education and that are responsible, sensible and educated people teaching my kids.

Old 12-14-2009, 05:01 PM

Quote:
I don't make up stories like the atheists here do, about aliens seeding earth, or about earth life coming into being from absolutely nothing at all. I am a Bible Believing history loving human being who wonders why so many of you keep your heads in the sand and prefer to invent fables -but to each his own.
If any ones head is in the sand it is you. You ignore documented finding for some book written by men that had nothing better to do than, guess their way through life. You can live in your own little world, but I am thrilled your crazy beliefs which have been debunked and proven false by so many, has NO HOLD ON OR PLACE in society today. I too am a history loving human, but I go with the actual history and not fables written in a book by bored sheepherders.

Old 12-14-2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
From the website:
Johnathan Gray says Michael Collins Saw a Structure on the Moon

First two words are all you need to know.

SECOND HAND INFORMATION HAS NO VALIDITY
Then of course you, yourself, have no information whatsoever to impart to anyone on earth at all, as you are not able to know all, see all, taste all, hear all, feel all. Your knowledge is limited to your own eyesight distance and hearing of the ear distance and arms length for feeling distance, and so you can impart none of that to any others, as it would then be invalid information for them.

Old 12-14-2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Then of course you, yourself, have no information whatsoever to impart to anyone on earth at all, as you are not able to know all, see all, taste all, hear all, feel all. Your knowledge is limited to your own eyesight distance and hearing of the ear distance and arms length for feeling distance, and so you can impart none of that to any others, as it would then be invalid information for them.
Oh I have plenty of information. I can get it from documented sources that can back me up. Unlike that guy, no documentation just hearsay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality