Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 09:55 AM

2,981 posts, read 5,457,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Oy vey! Is it really that difficult for you to understand? The story of the sun standing still at the Battle of Jericho was only that and nothing more: a story. It was never meant to be taken literally. Joshua himself would take you over his knee if he came back today and found you repeating this nonsense!
Joshua [whose given name is Howshea =Salvation], is with YHWH in Mount Zion of the heavenlies, now, and YHWH Elohym, who heeded Joshua's words, caused the sun to stand still, in suspension, with the moon, as the Correct Record/ YASHER, states; and if you should continue to scoff at His record, then He will take you to Mount Sinai, in the wilderness, when He returns in the Garment of "second Ish" that He created in the womb of a virgin [The New Thing in the earth, as Jeremiah reports] to come incarnate in, to be your Kinsman/Redeemer, and you will not remain to be part of His Sabbath of Peace for this earth, but be a reject, a cast away.

His Word that you reject is that "Stream of Living Fire" /the Word of LIFE, the Living Spirit/, that is The TORAH come in flesh [Isaiah 59, which He put on to come as Ga'al/Kinsman/Redeemer in, to atone for your sins by His blood]]. And by that Word/Fire/Spirit of Life, you will be judged, as one born in His name [ISRAEL -the ISH/SAR/EL], the name of the "Elect, Holy One/YHWH, the Word, come out as "the Branch", when you are gathered by angels and taken right back to the wilderness, at sinai, where He brought out Israel as His "firstborn" of earth, from Egypt's bondage, to meet with them and give them His Torah.
By His Torah you will be judged at that time of the gathering, and yet you try to stand as the judge of the Torah. You will not stand, then, when face to face with "ISRAEL, the Mighty God", who invoked His New Man name [to come and is come] over Jacob.

Quote:
Ezekiel 20
33 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with an outstretched arm, and with fury poured out, will I be king over you;
34 and I will bring you out from the peoples, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with an outstretched arm, and with fury poured out;
35 and I will bring you into the wilderness of the peoples, and there will I plead with you face to face.
36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith YHWH Elohym.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant; 38 and I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against Me; I will bring them forth out of the land where they sojourn, but they shall not enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am YHWH.
Enoch shows that He comes to Sinai at that time, where all the seed of Jacob will be gathered before Him to be judged by His Word, and pass under His Rod.

Quote:
1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. 2And he took up his parable and said- Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come. 3Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them:
The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,
4And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, even on Mount Sinai,
And appear from His camp
And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.
5And all shall be smitten with fear,
And the Watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.
6And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame.
7And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder,
And all that is upon the earth shall perish,
And there shall be a judgement upon all men.
8But with the righteous He will make peace,
And will protect the elect,
And mercy shall be upon them.
And they shall all belong to God,
And they shall be prospered,
And they shall all be blessed.
And He will help them all,
And light shall appear unto them,
And He will make peace with them.
9And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones
To execute judgement upon all,
And to destroy all the ungodly:
And to convict all flesh
Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed,
And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2010, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post

These calm observations completely debunk the persistent nutball idea that the sun is not a nuclear reaction.
The Electric sun is proof that you err. These men are not biblical nor Christians, so of course they are in the dark about what God states. They do not know that the sun is not a star, biblically speaking, but they do the work, as electric engineers, that proves that the sun is "electric", after all.
From 2 minutes on, the facts of what is known about the temperature increasing above the sun, instead of decreasing, and the solar winds increasing velocity the farther they get from the sun, and the dark/cooler umbra of sun spots, disprove your accepted theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwgaEiX_Hh8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGz-F...eature=related

Quote:
Yes, the 'Plasma Model' explains
ALL of the discrepancies listed @ 6:33, whilst
the 'Fusion Model' [pffttt] attempts to write them
off as some 'mysterious solar dynamo'....- In short - The 'Fusion Model' of our Sun [& ALL
stars for that matter], is Dead!
-and the sun and moon are both one and the same size, as to the bodies of them, as ENoch said. The flames of fire that the sun sends out by refraction from the body of it are all that you know about. You have no idea of the inner core of the sun's measurement, nor do any other modern men, for they cannot measure it. Enoch states that it is the same size as the moon, as to that "core", but the moon is not the same substance, and has nothing in it but the light she gets from the sun, in definite measured amounts, states Enoch.

Last edited by yeshuasavedme; 07-12-2010 at 10:35 AM..

Old 07-12-2010, 01:25 PM

4,883 posts, read 6,213,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
The Electric sun is proof that you err. These men are not biblical nor Christians, so of course they are in the dark about what God states. They do not know that the sun is not a star, biblically speaking, but they do the work, as electric engineers, that proves that the sun is "electric", after all.
ROFL....oh my....this just gets better and better.

Old 07-12-2010, 01:34 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,189,686 times
I think that either this is a parody or someone should seek professional help immediately.

Old 07-12-2010, 01:44 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,653,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
ROFL....oh my....this just gets better and better.
How can I buy stock in the company that supplies the power?

Old 07-12-2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Electric Sky preview

The Electric Sky
By Donald E. Scott

A retired professor of Electrical Engineering, Dr. Scott has produced 256 pages of compelling material on the Electric Universe and plasma cosmology...From start to finish, the book is grounded in a practical understanding of electric currents in plasma.

“I really love this book. It is causing me to rethink a great deal of my own work. I am convinced that The Electric Sky deserves the widest possible readership -Gerrit L. Verschuur, PhD, University of Manchester

“Gravity was the focus of 20th century astronomy. For the 21st century, it will be electromagnetism and plasmas in addition -Timothy E. Eastman, PhD, Head of Raytheon's space physics and astrophysics groups. He is well known for his work on magnetospheric boundary layers and the initial discovery of the Low Latitude Boundary Layer.
http://www.plasmas.org/space-astrophys.htm

Quote:
Thunderbolts resources
“Today, nothing is more important to the future and credibility of science than liberation from the gravity-driven universe of prior theory. A mistaken supposition has not only prevented intelligent and sincere investigators from seeing what would otherwise be obvious, it has bred indifference to possibilities that could have inspired the sciences for decades.â€

Old 07-12-2010, 03:58 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,659,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Oy vey! Is it really that difficult for you to understand? The story of the sun standing still at the Battle of Jericho was only that and nothing more: a story. It was never meant to be taken literally. Joshua himself would take you over his knee if he came back today and found you repeating this nonsense!
now it's been proven that Joshua never did destroy Jericho, nobody was there when he showed up and Jericho had already been destroyed almost 300 years before, another myth.

Old 07-12-2010, 09:45 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,919,537 times
Cool Loonoid Prevarications

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
From 2 minutes on, the facts of what is known about the temperature increasing above the sun, instead of decreasing, and the solar winds increasing velocity the farther they get from the sun, and the dark/cooler umbra of sun spots, disprove your accepted theory.

-and the sun and moon are both one and the same size, as to the bodies of them, as ENoch said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rflmn
Oh my. Yep; as Enoch said. For sure. BTW, now, for an electric current (electron potential across terminals) to flow, we'd have to have some sort of terminals. And where are they again? Under God's throne? Along with his jumper cables??
Quote:
Originally Posted by YSM
The flames of fire that the sun sends out by refraction from the body of it are all that you know about.

[QUOTErifle]Whooo-hooo! Flames as "refraction"? Coronal mass ejections we then measure 8 minutes later here on Earth; all in our imaginations, yessirreee! (Oh BTW, we sent laser signals from the moon down to Earth. It takes way less time than the light takes from the sun. Hmmm... different light speeds just to accommodate your nutball theories? Or..... they are vastly different distances from Earth.

Anyhow, do you even know what refraction is? Obviously not. And you have not answered the questions I poised to you either. Of course not; it would show your level of scientific knowledge to be, well, grossly insufficient. How's that for "polite"?
You have no idea of the inner core of the sun's measurement, nor do any other modern men, for they cannot measure it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rflmn
And thus nor do you, or Jasher.
Enoch states that it is the same size as the moon, as to that "core", but the moon is not the same substance, and has nothing in it but the light she gets from the sun, in definite measured amounts, states Enoch.[/quote]

Yup! Total gibberish ,all bundled in one convenient place, soz we don't have to search for the lunacy too hard any more.

Have fun with this, YSM. You're a hoot I must say....

Old 07-13-2010, 07:23 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,672,077 times
I am still waiting for this proof YSm has. So far nothing, yet tons of proof posted by others that proves her wrong.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:14 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
now it's been proven that Joshua never did destroy Jericho, nobody was there when he showed up and Jericho had already been destroyed almost 300 years before, another myth.
Actually, I knew that. I just figured that whatever I wrote, YSM was going to jump down my throat and I was trying to hold that to a minimum (based on her reply, I didn't quite succeed).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality