Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 09:56 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,238,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
If atheist can't prove that god doesn't exist, then how do monotheist prove that their is only one god?
How many ovcatto people are there in the world?

I can say with all honestly that there is only One Sir Les in the world...at this present time, in this present space.

Just as my real identity is unique...as is my spirit, and soul, and flesh.

So Just as I am Unique to the world...
God is unique to the creation.
For God is the creator of all things above, below, and inbetween that are Good.

This explains the conceptual view...Only God is Good...and God made them Good...and so on, and so forth.

So here is where God makes us Good....and then we move on to the next...?

I would take the time to reread the Genesis, and the commandments...and try to put yourself under them, whilst sowing seeds in the garden....
try using Hemp marijuana, and in a bent light, ask that it make holy ground...."like with Moses" and then stand before God in your sinlessness....

Here is where you can, by not only believing, but by works aswell...make your (Name, Flesh,spirit) coming salvation known to God...by abiding in his will (Edens) and word (commandments, precepts, and covenants with all life) fulfilled.

yes by doing something for free, in the garden, brings one closer to Godliness...and when the right plant is restored sinlessly, holy ground is made...and if we envoke God to come down or Christ to come up (Acts 3:21, rev 17:17) Then Proof will be known by you, and perhaps those who sin continually gain their rewards....perhaps.?

Only one way to find out...and that is something Jeshua (Jesus) Said..."Those who do the will of the father, shall enter paradise"

it is a self fulfilling prophecy....Paradox...
Gotta sow sinlessly to know God....And Jesus says God Loves and feeds the Birds....ect...seeds containing Omega...and it is of the Alpha or alphalfa!...

So the Prohibition of plants, by bent human law, is anti God, Anti Christ, Anti Eden.....and who supports this?

Well the opposers (Of God and his will and word)...the opposites...the polluters...the mindless...the demonica....the liars, and their lies...the Idolators...the evil doers.
And those who support them with the tax...(engraven Idol)

Yep if we have the one side (EVIL)...in plain view...and now going to destruction....then the one true God senerio comes into view by way of Opposites!

For we all know opposites exist to everything....just about...and Evil is in the world because the Ruler of EVIL is here on this planet....and Jesus Kicked it out of his fathers house once upon a time.

and said...Your making a den of robbers and thieves.

Oh so true!!!...as the bankers rip off the world Today!...and there is not enough red tape to cover their crimes anymore!

Last edited by Sir Les; 03-20-2010 at 10:10 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2010, 02:45 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,123,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
I would take the time to reread the Genesis, and the commandments...
I did, just a few days ago.

Quote:
and try to put yourself under them,
I'll pass but thanks for the suggestion.

Old 03-20-2010, 05:41 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,573,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
No . . . it is your unacknowledged source with no identity or explanation other than "that is the way Nature is." How could this have occurred . . . "it just happened and here we are" . . . that is not "magical?" I attempt to prove no myths . . . only that the underlying reality does support the existence of the object (God) of myths. It is all the specifics and attributes (including consciousness, Logic) that are in dispute . . . NOT the EXISTENCE.Disagreeing is not the issue . . . deliberately ignoring, claiming "we don't know," but then adamantly denying what IS obvious . . . that what you call "Nature" is for all intents and purposes our largely inscrutable God, . . despite our puny efforts to understand how He works.
Each and every comment made in the quoted post just reinforces my stated opinion of you.

You attempt (and fail to play word games, assume a non existant high ground and attack any post made that differs from your opinion.

All other opinions are just as valid as yours. Your so called self evident proofs are only that to you, hence your continual trying to make your myth sound true.

You lose.

Old 03-21-2010, 12:17 AM

63,993 posts, read 40,277,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Each and every comment made in the quoted post just reinforces my stated opinion of you.

You attempt (and fail to play word games, assume a non existant high ground and attack any post made that differs from your opinion.

All other opinions are just as valid as yours. Your so called self evident proofs are only that to you, hence your continual trying to make your myth sound true.

You lose.
You are the one talking about myths as a diversion from the fact that you refuse to explain the source of your "Nature" as if that is scientific. Your obsession with myth and religion reveals a complete failure to understand the philosophical and epistemological issues involved. Perhaps they are just beyond your pay grade. However, I am not aware of any contest that you seem to be trying to determine a winner/loser for.

Old 03-21-2010, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You are the one talking about myths as a diversion from the fact that you refuse to explain the source of your "Nature" as if that is scientific. Your obsession with myth and religion reveals a complete failure to understand the philosophical and epistemological issues involved. Perhaps they are just beyond your pay grade. However, I am not aware of any contest that you seem to be trying to determine a winner/loser for.
No, you are the one who brought up myths, or did your selective memory fail you again?

I never claimed "Nature" as a source for anything. Did your selective memory fail you again or are you just lying to support the unsupportable? You continue to demand some proof, time for you to provide it rather than just blathering on about it.

Your obsession (after all, you seem to claim to know all about it and continue to spew on about it, not me) would seem to indicate your complete failure to understand others and anything except what you make up.

As for your last sentence, that would definitely not be the only thing that you are unaware of.

Old 03-21-2010, 08:36 AM

[quote=Sir Les;13371985]
Quote:
How many ovcatto people are there in the world?

I can say with all honestly that there is only One Sir Les in the world...at this present time, in this present space.
And you know this precisely how? You of course have proof of this statement, right? Or is ego a major factor in it?

Old 03-21-2010, 10:20 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,238,490 times
[quote=Arjay51;13382894]
Quote:

And you know this precisely how? You of course have proof of this statement, right? Or is ego a major factor in it?

Do you see any other Sir Les entities here besides me?

And so it is not a case of ego....I am because I am me.
You are not me, and they are not me....I am unique.

Thus the title Sir was bestowed upon me and my nic Name.
Hence forth Sir Les was knighted by the Salty Mavis.

And since then there has been no other Les entities Knighted by Her.

And so I know with all honesty, that in this space, and time line, at this moment....I am the only one of my kind.

Has nothing to do with ego...it just is, as it is, what it was, that made me what I am....born out of a wild Olive branch.

...My name is of some honesty if you take the first part Les and apply the second part lie...which sounds like Less Lie...but when put together Leslie...in short Les is my nic name.

So Less lie...is in all honesty the truth and nothing but the truth...So help me God....?

You could say that in a nutshell...That the waters of the Salty Mavis pasted over me, to baptise me into the faith of Christ Jeshua...and the one true God...of whom I saw when fulfilling his word and will.

So..in knowing and doing what I have done in my life time here on Earth...I can see that things are not as they appear to be...because of the lies and liars that are here, and the evil and demonica that ensue from it.

If you need more info on Who I am...the Holy Bible has mention of me...As the Pure of Heart.

Yes this one has no lie...for he has seen God....as I have,.... once upon a time.

And some will say he is not ...but is...and they cannot denie me or God...for here I am...and I saw Him who came like a thief in the night....

And because of what I saw...I believe in what it was I saw...and why I saw it, falls into the Biblical records of the Holy Bible....so because of what I saw...I believe.
And after seeing with out knowing...I sought to find....and in that end...I found a book called the Holy Bible...

It is not complete...and it has been altared to change something.
And it is not completely taught to the letter of the law, or the will, or in fulfilling any of his commandments, instructions, precepts or covenants...in this realty I am in.
For if they would have followed those things...
I would of been born in paradise!
Hence forth the wild Olive tree bore me into the belly of beast.

And from here the child is safe for a time of learning....for Jeshua said forgive them they know not what they do...and that was 2000 years ago.
Now they claim to be intelligent and all knowing...?
So then they know , but they still do not do ....
And in that lies the problem...What Does God do about it?
Well if I draw my lines well...It would seem we have been forewarned well in advance...and we have had time to fulfill, and do, and try the words out...
And still they do not believe or even try to follow.

So the rewards must come...As they must come, the warning or signs must come also...and we have the message of Jonah again while the whales beach in larger numbers...the message is multiplied over again and again....time and time again...
And who is listening?...did Jeshua (Jesus ) say that that (Jonah) would be the only sign?...and what was the message?

That is why I am....to bare witness that God has forewarned many times over!

And so with out further adue...The woe's and wrath come forth as their rewards...because they do not listen nor do they do, or try...

See?

Last edited by Sir Les; 03-21-2010 at 11:25 AM..

Old 03-21-2010, 10:47 AM

1,743 posts, read 2,163,461 times
Quote:
And so I know with all honesty, that in this space, and time line, at this moment....I am the only one of my kind.
Last time I checked there were on the order of 6-7 billion humans on this planet. Or are you some other form of life?

Old 03-21-2010, 11:21 AM

[quote=Sir Les;13383907][quote=Arjay51;13382894]

Quote:
Do you see any other Sir Les entities here besides me?
Actually, yes. I have run across three or four "Sir Les" in my time.

You may want to do some research prior to making claims of this nature.

As for seeing you, did you happen to note that we are on a computer and can't actually see each other?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality